Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka (36411 Views)

"Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water / #bbnaija: Frodd's Face When Daine Dared Venita To Give Him A Hand Job (photo) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by imagrg(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why do you feel so bitter?
Are you a thieve? grin
Machinegun91:
Venita is such a disgusting MILF that runs her mouth like leak sperm from a loose kpekus.

Imagine saying such degrading trash about a tribe you were once married to, even had kids with.

Stupid and demonic old milf

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by sherylbaky(f): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
She was, if you didn't know her, that doesn't mean she wasn't. You might be the one missing out from who your country's celebs are.
Just like as we speak not everyone knows korra Obidi eventho she's international

She was popular enough in the vixen and modeling world. At least, in Nigeria
99thEnemy:

"A celebrity is a famous person who is widely known and recognized by the public".

She wasn't popular in Nigeria.

Even her husband who is riding on the glory of his late grandfather isn't even popular in his state Benue.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by 99thEnemy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
sherylbaky:
She was, if you didn't know her, that doesn't mean she wasn't.

She was popular enough in the vixen and modeling world. At least, in Nigeria
Was she the one in "Sisi - Praiz ft Wizkid" ?
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by magzey: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Machinegun91:
Venita is such a disgusting MILF that runs her mouth like leak sperm from a loose kpekus.

Imagine saying such degrading trash about a tribe you were once married to, even had kids with.

Stupid and demonic old milf
but in reality they use to practice it ,i dont know of now grin grin grin

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by zomoears(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
yeyebrity:
Tiv men used to do that. Some still do.

Abeg, visit Benue state ehn, enter Tiv man house and demand your right as a guest.

Keyboard warriors with little knowledge.

Inter-Tribal and intra-tribal wars have been fought because of women in Tivland, that’s how fierce they are about their women. But sosha media has given you voice, so talk.

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by sherylbaky(f): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
99thEnemy:

Was she the one in "Sisi - Praiz ft Wizkid" ?
Went back to the video...No, a vixen there looks like her truly but that's not her.

She starred in 2Baba's - Ihe Neme, Timaya- Shake your bum, Alingo - Psquare, Magician Remix by ice Prince, Hakeem da Dream ft Eldee - Scoobi Doo, Too Much money by Iceberg e.t.c She and Nancy Isime really reigned that time as vixens before she stepped down for marriage.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by juman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tivs I met in benue said they have stopped the practice.

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by juman(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Our landlord in benue told us he had more than twenty wives.
He was a successful farmer.
He said his wives worked in his farms except the last wife who was a primary school teacher.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by juman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
I observe one thing in benue town, a lady usually made big noise early in the morning, I asked what was that?
They said his father used her spirit to work in the farm.
So when the spirit working on the farm, she would be shouting.
It might be just a spurious explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Joeiordye: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
yeyebrity:

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Iykenuwa(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
They don't or they no longer do it? There is a big difference between both scenarios.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by 99thEnemy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
sherylbaky:
Went back to the video...No, a vixen there looks like her truly but that's not her.
The one in yellow ? grin

She starred in 2Baba's - Ihe Neme, Timaya- Shake your bum, Alingo - Psquare, Magician Remix by ice Prince, Hakeem da Dream ft Eldee - Scoobi Doo, Too Much money by Iceberg e.t.c She and Nancy Isime really reigned that time as vixens before she stepped down for marriage.
You are a die hard fan of hers oh! grin grin grin

Is she a half cast?
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by kabillionaire(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
yeyebrity:
And how many of them gave their wives to you?
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by YoshihideSuga: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
99thEnemy:

The one in yellow ? grin

You are a die hard fan of hers oh! grin grin grin

Is she a half cast?

Yes. To add, she was a frequent actress in AY's comedy skits and adverts. So, she is a popular celebrity across music, movies and comedy.

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by kabillionaire(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Iykenuwa:
They don't or they no longer do it? There is a big difference between both scenarios.
It's very amazing how fake news spread like wide fire in this country.
Those saying such things don't even know where such came from in UK first place.

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Melagros(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
yeyebrity:
Niggar you bad ooo grin grin
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Melagros(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
It was part of TIV culture to do that and many of them
Still do so till date, but only among themselves.
Those days, if a fine man visits the house of an ugly man, the many will offer their wife as hospitality and so that he can have fine children. That’s why many light skinned TIV are thought to have Fulani blood as the men loved giving their wives to Fulani herders so they can breed beautiful kids - this is historical facts
So this oral history wei person been the hear na true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Richie0001: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2023
So you are actually daft like this?
Honoredeblazac:
Those days, if a fine man visits the house of an ugly man, the many will offer their wife as hospitality and so that he can have fine children. That’s why many light skinned TIV are thought to have Fulani blood as the men loved giving their wives to Fulani herders so they can breed beautiful kids - this is historical facts

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by MamaletASO: 1:51am On Oct 27, 2023
This girl is not meant for you alone...

She is for all...
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by grandstar(m): 2:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Tiv people debunk the myth. I wonder whether it springs from arch rivals, the Idoma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by felixzo1(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
are you tiv, ? which part of tiv does this ,añy evidence or just hear say

1 Like

Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by BALLOSKI: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Honoredeblazac:

Historical hogwash!
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by yeyebrity: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Kyase:

If your mama dey summit to other men talk, no dey talk rubbish

I will talk after you ask your mama who your real father is.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by yeyebrity: 12:41am On Oct 28, 2023
zomoears:

Abeg, visit Benue state ehn, enter Tiv man house and demand your right as a guest.

Keyboard warriors with little knowledge.

Inter-Tribal and intra-tribal wars have been fought because of women in Tivland, that’s how fierce they are about their women. But sosha media has given you voice, so talk.

Shut it if you don't know jack. That practice amongst tiv men was very rampant. Although civilizaton has curtailed it, some men in the rural areas still practice it and not only do they give out their wives but their daughters as well.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by yeyebrity: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2023
BMCSlayer:

Yes, your sister's Tiv husband gave her to me yesterday night

Unfortunately, my sister turned it down because she doesn't do STD infested men.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by zomoears(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2023
yeyebrity:

Shut it if you don't know jack. That practice amongst tiv men was very rampant. Although civilizaton has curtailed it, some men in the rural areas still practice it and not only do they give out their wives but their daughters as well.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. If you don’t know, sit back and learn and not showing your ignorance to the world.

The misconception started due to the polygamy and unsatisfied wives. If you are a knowledge seeker, read and understand. Click this link, be patient and read.

Unsatisfied wives were having sex with visitors and strangers without the knowledge of the husbands. Later when the men knew what the women were doing, a rule was established that any man who sleeps with another man’s wife can be put to death by the husband, and that custom is still alive today.

Go and sleep with someone’s wife now. I will attend your burial.

https://www.nairaland.com/1208543/reason-why-tiv-men-offer
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by zomoears(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2023
Honoredeblazac:

What became the greatest ever fallacy in Nigeria, started when Umoru
came to Zaki-Biam to buy gbango yams.Umoru was received by Terkaa, the
man regarded as the "King of Yams" in Zaki-Biam. Terkaa had five wives
and 11children....the fifth wife, Torkwase,was newly married and had
no child. Umoru was to spend the night in Terkaa's home, which in the
morning, he would go and buy yams in the Market Square.

A Tiv Man builds houses for each of his wives, Round Huts or Thatch Houses.
Umoru was given pounded yam and
smoked fish that night, and stayed
outside with his bird. At 11pm that night, Terkaa instructed Torkwase
to make thewooden bed for Umoru to sleep......as Strangers were
allowed to sleep in the beds, while the home owner will either sleep
outside the room or on the floor of the room.

The males in Tiv Land, everynight,
worship the "gods of yams", they would leave by 12am and spend two
hours making sacrifices and incantations to the "gods"....it is said
that their strengths were gotten from these "gods"

Terkaa told Umoru to sleep in
Torkwase's Round hut(house), as she will prepare the bed for
him....because Torkwase had space as she's got no child.

When Terkaa and his children left to
adore and worship the "gods of yams",
Umoru went to Torkwase's room and
slept with her. Umoru thought Terkaa
offered his wife to him or Maybe Umoru used charms and trickery to
sleep with Torkwase.
For weeks, during his visits to Zaki-Ziam,
Umoru would have sex with Torkwase.
Torkwase never told her husband what
was happening, as she never got
attention from her husband(she lacked sex) and may have enjoyed having
sex with Umoru, because Umoru may have used "Burantashi" during sex
with her.

Umoru told Sako and Okafor, the other traders, about his "free gift"
from Terkaa and told them to try their luck......Sako and Okafor were
successful, undermining the Tiv Man's Kindness.

Umoru went to the North, and told themthe news of the Tiv Man's "kind
gesture"...with Sako and Okafor doing
the same.
Unknown to the Tiv People, lots of
traders flock to their lands to do
business in order to experience the "kind gesture".....unfortunately,
they were successful, as the Tiv Man married as many wives as
possible, but failed to meet their sexual demands.

The Tiv Men had no idea of what was
happening in their Lands.
On one of his numerous journeys to
identify groups of people who spoke the Tiv Language, the King of the
Tivs(Tor Tiv), stumbled on this development.
The Tiv People are believed to have
migrated from Congo to Nigeria, and they are scattered within the
North of Nigeria, from Benue to Plateau to Adamawa to Taraba State.
So the Tor Tiv's assignment was to
identify them and incorporate them
under one "Umbrella".
It was on this journey to one of the Local Governments in Plateau
State, that the Tor Tiv learnt that traders coming into his lands,
were sleeping with his women.

The King came home and summoned a meeting. Wives were called and they
confessed sleeping with those traders.
The Men were furious and after much
deliberations, resolutions were reached.
No man should sit close or touch another man's wife without
permission, and the husband is allowed to kill the defaulter.
They feel killing the traders who
perpetrated those shameful acts, will
send strong warnings to visitors who
wish to come to their lands......a decision that would turn out to haunt them.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by yeyebrity: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2023
zomoears:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. If you don’t know, sit back and learn and not showing your ignorance to the world.

The misconception started due to the polygamy and unsatisfied wives. If you are a knowledge seeker, read and understand. Click this link, be patient and read.

Unsatisfied wives were having sex with visitors and strangers without the knowledge of the husbands. Later when the men knew what the women were doing, a rule was established that any man who sleeps with another man’s wife can be put to death by the husband, and that custom is still alive today.

Go and sleep with someone’s wife now. I will attend your burial.

https://www.nairaland.com/1208543/reason-why-tiv-men-offer

You go explain tire but that doesn't change the fact that tiv men are scums who derive pleasure in giving out their wives to men.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by zomoears(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2023
yeyebrity:

You go explain tire but that doesn't change the fact that tiv men are scums who derive pleasure in giving out their wives to men.

Empty vessels make a lot of noise.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by yeyebrity: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2023
zomoears:

Empty vessels like me make a lot of noise.

No wonder.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by Honoredeblazac: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
From what you said, it’s true then. The man just pretended like they don’t know. If not, who in their right mind will let a guest sleep in his wife’s hut?

zomoears:

What became the greatest ever fallacy in Nigeria, started when Umoru
came to Zaki-Biam to buy gbango yams.Umoru was received by Terkaa, the
man regarded as the "King of Yams" in Zaki-Biam. Terkaa had five wives
and 11children....the fifth wife, Torkwase,was newly married and had
no child. Umoru was to spend the night in Terkaa's home, which in the
morning, he would go and buy yams in the Market Square.

A Tiv Man builds houses for each of his wives, Round Huts or Thatch Houses.
Umoru was given pounded yam and
smoked fish that night, and stayed
outside with his bird. At 11pm that night, Terkaa instructed Torkwase
to make thewooden bed for Umoru to sleep......as Strangers were
allowed to sleep in the beds, while the home owner will either sleep
outside the room or on the floor of the room.

The males in Tiv Land, everynight,
worship the "gods of yams", they would leave by 12am and spend two
hours making sacrifices and incantations to the "gods"....it is said
that their strengths were gotten from these "gods"

Terkaa told Umoru to sleep in
Torkwase's Round hut(house), as she will prepare the bed for
him....because Torkwase had space as she's got no child.

When Terkaa and his children left to
adore and worship the "gods of yams",
Umoru went to Torkwase's room and
slept with her. Umoru thought Terkaa
offered his wife to him or Maybe Umoru used charms and trickery to
sleep with Torkwase.
For weeks, during his visits to Zaki-Ziam,
Umoru would have sex with Torkwase.
Torkwase never told her husband what
was happening, as she never got
attention from her husband(she lacked sex) and may have enjoyed having
sex with Umoru, because Umoru may have used "Burantashi" during sex
with her.

Umoru told Sako and Okafor, the other traders, about his "free gift"
from Terkaa and told them to try their luck......Sako and Okafor were
successful, undermining the Tiv Man's Kindness.

Umoru went to the North, and told themthe news of the Tiv Man's "kind
gesture"...with Sako and Okafor doing
the same.
Unknown to the Tiv People, lots of
traders flock to their lands to do
business in order to experience the "kind gesture".....unfortunately,
they were successful, as the Tiv Man married as many wives as
possible, but failed to meet their sexual demands.

The Tiv Men had no idea of what was
happening in their Lands.
On one of his numerous journeys to
identify groups of people who spoke the Tiv Language, the King of the
Tivs(Tor Tiv), stumbled on this development.
The Tiv People are believed to have
migrated from Congo to Nigeria, and they are scattered within the
North of Nigeria, from Benue to Plateau to Adamawa to Taraba State.
So the Tor Tiv's assignment was to
identify them and incorporate them
under one "Umbrella".
It was on this journey to one of the Local Governments in Plateau
State, that the Tor Tiv learnt that traders coming into his lands,
were sleeping with his women.

The King came home and summoned a meeting. Wives were called and they
confessed sleeping with those traders.
The Men were furious and after much
deliberations, resolutions were reached.
No man should sit close or touch another man's wife without
permission, and the husband is allowed to kill the defaulter.
They feel killing the traders who
perpetrated those shameful acts, will
send strong warnings to visitors who
wish to come to their lands......a decision that would turn out to haunt them.
Re: I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka by RichDotCom07: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2023
You're welcome to come and try. Lol
yeyebrity:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mayorkun's Throwback Photo Shared By Toyin Adewale, His Mum / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label / Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Best Dressed Man- Omotola (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.