Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure (2935 Views)

What Will You Do Differently If Elected As President Of Nigeria For One Tenure? / Atiku Must Agree To One Tenure For Igbo's To Back Him - Ohaneze Youth Council / ‘atiku Must Agree To One Tenure For Igbo To Back Him’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Victoronah1: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2023
MrColdsweat:

See as corruption dey give you orgasm.
Cursed black man.
we can't do without corruption Bro. It's our DNA. I can't wait to get into politics so I can also chop National cake.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by AdamuKD: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2023
wakaman:

Oh shut up.

Shut up.

Have some shame.
Mumu zombie
You are the one that is supposed to shut up your stinky mouth
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by equity1(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:
Tinubu doesn't need to sit anything, he will get the certificate from them officially sef. grin
it better he write the exam than just getting it officially without writing the exam. This is because WAEC can be subpoenaed to produce his answer sheet. It will now become another problem.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Jlow2: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2023
Even if they brought it in time , cash and carry judiciary will cook up stories
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Benwallt(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2023
This is worthless
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Chibuezem(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A sitting president can not be prosecuted

Tinubu will handover on may 29 2031, may God protect us beyond then.
It will favour well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Superwave16320: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Shame of foolishness n bigotry.
I shame foe your papa if you no de shame foe your miserable soul. Wetin happen from Tinubu will not win primary, presidential election, PEPT n now Supreme Court.

You foolish hopeless n senseless Igbos no de tire ?!

TheOldGods:
shame on what?
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by GambaOsaka: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ok seer. We’ve heard you. May Gods spare our lives , and that of Bola Tinubu till then. Let’s wait and see.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by yarimo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fuel #650 is not your business, your business is keep fooling yourself, obi , Obidients and ATIKU that is all your business grin
TheOldGods:
From what I have seen and what the judge from supreme court said. He said that if Atiku had gotten the Deposition earlier it would have been in his favour. He said it clearly. With what we have now, I don't think Tinubu will go Second Tenure with all this things that will do irreparable damage.

Meanwhile fuel is 650 and dollar is 1300. grin

But this Tinubu is very smart person actually, he knew he will go down if that csu release on time. No wonder he insisted to delay it. That's terrible

The only thing I've learnt from this Judgement and Tinubu is simple. Cover your crimes Properly and you will scale through no matter what and have money to cover it up perfectly.

But Tinubu is also good at covering his tracks, so before then, he may cover alot.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by ottersberger(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
simeonabio:
He will sit for waec and present a new results.

More like WAEC will write WAEC for him.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Minime10(f): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
simeonabio:

Smart dude😎
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Blazebond(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:
From what I have seen and what the judge from supreme court said. He said that if Atiku had gotten the Deposition earlier it would have been in his favour. He said it clearly. With what we have now, I don't think Tinubu will go Second Tenure with all this things that will do irreparable damage.

But this Tinubu is very smart person actually, he knew he will go down if that csu release on time. No wonder he insisted to delay it. That's terrible

The only thing I've learnt from this Judgement and Tinubu is simple. Cover your crimes Properly and you will scale through no matter what and have money to cover it up perfectly.

But Tinubu is also good at covering his tracks, so before then, he may cover alot.

Dem don begin sing new song, una don start.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Gainman: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:
a sitting president can, but Tinubu is just smart. That's all
no sitting govt can't be prosecuted. Even if nah Obi did all these, he can't be removed.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by virginchaser(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:

Wrong bro, take home is "do no crime"
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by CandleEyes(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amen
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by colossus91(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Wait and see the SC say a different thing tomorrow.

Leave am make.e dey play
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Putinofrussia: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:
bro, I don't even doubt you. same Sc that rules in favour of Jonathan Vs Buhari for 25% in Fact. Nigeria is for the highest bidder? grin grin
grin
You lied and believed your own lie?
Show us a judgement that makes 25% in Abuja mandatory.
Tinubu will do his two terms and Nigerians will not want him to leave because of the prosperity that will be experienced.
A wholesome positive experience.
God is the Omniscient.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by gammarays(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:

He's not good at covering his tracks and not smart either.
A smart crook will stay away from anything that'll bring limelight to his shady part.

He's just exploiting the rotten system which he participated in spoiling hence the term structure
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by gotnel: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:

The game of life is not a fair deal
The game of power is even more unfair
The few that can make it work for them are the ones that are winners.
God help us
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Britishpea: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol. He will have the second term with ease.

The certificate saga if that is you people’s problems, he would give you what you want. He’s not this powerful yet he’s beating all of them left right center.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
The law says if you've ever presented a forged certificate to INEC. Does not necessarily need to be the election you're contesting
simeonabio:
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by dododawa1: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Otiloooooooooooooooor
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by NinjaMetahuman: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
thesicilian:

Just because you are privy to certain information doesn't mean that every other person who lack access to such information is beneath you. You need to learn how to relate to your fellow human beings properly. In the eyes of truly intelligent folks, people like you who belittle others for their errors are seen as being ignorant and not fit for mature conversations.
you think these kids want to learn?

They just want to shove their lame ignorant opinions down your throat as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by adioolayi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheOldGods:

Merit of that deposition was not considered...they didn't go into it to argue the contents therein.

They ONLY decided on admissibility...you will admit that evidence first, before looking into it in totality.

Even one of the Justices went into detail a bit, Justice Agbim, he said the deposition WAS NOT certified by USA court..so, even if they admit it...it will still be thrown out.

He told them, what they should have simply done to proof forgery is to make CSU write a letter to that effect on their own letterhead and signed , stamped by them..to say what President Tinubu submitted to INEC is forged. That will be enough.

The big question is ..do you think CSU can write such letter
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Jonjam269: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Another Obi rodent have started hallucinating again, from Tinubu will not win APC presidential ticket, to the proper election, to 25%.... Too numerous to mention... To the present one.
You guys should rest and save us all these wailing, Tinubu is your master, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria. You can continuing to hallucinating and wailing.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
TWO TERMS PRESIDENCY IS A TRADITION IN NIGERIA WHICH WE KNOW WELLA.OUR PTINUBU WILL DO HIS NORMAL 8YEARS IN NIGERIA AND HAND TO OBI ,IFF HE IS BECOMES REALLY OBIDIENT angry
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by annisy(f): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu can't loss an election he will conduct!!! No this and know peace .... Tinubu no be gej
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by ElSudani: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
The final stage of grief..acceptance.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Occurstaem(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Man
No
Be
God.

He go shock you.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by yommen: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
So you don't know the president of USA can't be prosecuted too? The president of USA can't be sued to court.

Bill Clinton was questioned in court in the case of Monica Lewinsky.
Re: Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
thesicilian:

Just because you are privy to certain information doesn't mean that every other person who lack access to such information is beneath you. You need to learn how to relate to your fellow human beings properly. In the eyes of truly intelligent folks, people like you who belittle others for their errors are seen as being ignorant and not fit for mature conversations.

Keep Quiet abeg. We are tired of your lunacy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – / Nigeria Is A Failing State:british All Party Parliamentary Group Report / Jonathan Withdraws Two Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.