Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu (26400 Views)

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Karlifate: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Rather, with criminal strategy, you win Nigerian elections.

But Dubai Strategy didn't win it undecided

LMAO! cheesy

1 Share

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Otolomo1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Are they for once in thesame cadre
Are they for once in thesame level?
Xscape1993:
Nigeria is a corrupt and fraudulent country is my lesson. We are too full of tribal, religion and political sentiments. Nigeria is not a serious country. Majority of Nigerians just love sufferings. Nigeria, China, India and UAE were called developing countries some years ago, but look at the development gaps between Nigeria and these countries. What a big pity on some Nigerians that are blinded with agberoism, toutism, certificate forgerism and baronism and fraudulentism!
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Allisgud: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Even if u no finish school Just forged certificate anyhow as far as u have money to buy everybody ,u have what u want

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by mariahAngel(f): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Karlifate:

But Dubai Strategy didn't win it undecided

LMAO! cheesy

It wasn't criminal enough. How sad. sad
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
yarimo:
The lesson is , make sure you have evidence in reality. And not socal media and them say them say evidence before going to any court .
Gbam!
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Charly68: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
I learnt that when God is with you no one can be against you . I also learnt that no matter the conspiracy of the wicked as long as one keeps his faith in God enemies shall be disappointed. I learnt that a friend today can become a political enemy.tommorow . I learnt never to reveal my point of strength to my friends because they could use it against me. I learnt that I should keep on doing good because majority of those who benefited from my goodness will repay me back one day. I also learnt that facts are more important than social media gossips in the law court .

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by UnemployedGradu: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
What lesson can you learn from Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Life is a game, know how to play it well and when to check up but Destiny supercedes everything. Tinubu is a gamer and it's in his destiny to rule also.
Caveat Emptor: I hate Tinubu shaa

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by darealez(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
What lesson can you learn from Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi and President Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Fight and die rather than depend on Justice. If anyone tells you, go to court... better fight him or lose all!

Peter Obi shouldn't have called for calm. There are people you don't play calm game with.
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Timmi: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Nigeria is a corrupt and fraudulent country is my lesson. We are too full of tribal, religion and political sentiments. Nigeria is not a serious country. Majority of Nigerians just love sufferings. Nigeria, China, India and UAE were called developing countries some years ago, but look at the development gaps between Nigeria and these countries. What a big pity on some Nigerians that are blinded with agberoism, toutism, certificate forgerism and baronism and fraudulentism!

Thanks to your Atikuthief, the most corrupt human being in Nigeria and taking the stolen money to Dubai instead of investing in Nigeria, and also thank to your PandoraObi that governed a state for 8-years and have nothing to point to as development, no roads, no school upgrade nor construction, healthcare in shambles but took the money and warehouse them in foreign countries.

The problem in Nigeria is people like you that worship the worst criminal leaders and see nothing wrong because you have become a zombie followers.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by phemray(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Xscape1993:

Tru, the people with 2nd shop dat did not exist introduced mind bugling corruption mindset to all. In the past as we grow up in the 80s, honest is the market key words no lies to sell market, but today na strategy. I just cant imagine the real owner of a shop or business vacating is office for someone to pretend and defraud innocent customers with higher prices and Everyone is now creating the 2nd shop in offices, markets, schools etc calling it strategy. But now everyone in government is cashing out with same method learnt and we are shouting corruption.

The best team has been assembled to deal with corruption, now it's bigotry
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by mukthar2000(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
*I learn that wait for ur time is the best in life.

*I learn that in life if u are not destined to have whatever u are chasing just stay calm.

* If ur friend is a king, just be happy with him and be a king friend as well instead of everyday Court .

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Otolomo1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
In everything in life just be smart
Be helpful
And don't be destracted with any human form of character ..
Just be real ...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Odewaleadesoye:
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
i learnt the following ;

Ariwo ko nii music, i.e noise no be music

The losing team can be the noisy camp

Empty barrels made the loudest noise

In summary i learnt so much about Noise cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Snakedoctor1: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tinubu: go get it by hook or crook. You will be fine last last.
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Karlifate: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

It wasn't criminal enough. How sad. sad

Don't lose hope yet. cheesy

QUICK EXPO: Come back in 2027 with the Dubai Strategy Antenna.

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Charliej:
Anything you are doing win first,then later you explain how

Kinda like shoot first, and ask questions latter!
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by mariahAngel(f): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Karlifate:

Don't lose hope yet. cheesy

QUICK EXPO: Come back in 2027 with the Dubai Strategy Antenna.

Errrrrrm no!
I'd rather just snatch it, grab it, and run with it.
It's easier that way. smiley
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by lamalang(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
We have along way to go in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Imert: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
NIGERIAN JUDICIARY IS DEAD.

WHEN YOU ARE CHEATED BY SOMEONE MORE STRONGER THAN YOU, JUST FORGIVE AND FORGET,
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by membranus: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
My own question is where is Datti Ahmed, Obi's running mate, in all these dramas?

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Karlifate: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Errrrrrm no!
I'd rather just snatch it, grab it, and run with it.
It's easier that way. smiley

It has already been used.

You're left with two electoral lifelines; a). Dubai Strategy & b). Religious War Strategy.

cheesy cheesy

Oya stopeettt

As an independent observer, I no suppose dey give you expo.
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Bahamas95(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
The only thing I have learnt from Tinubu is never to give up in life......From day one you could tell he was nursing this ambition to become president but he patiently waited for the perfect time to strike. Atiku and Obi miscalculated and baba took advantage and today he's the president of Nigeria.

NOTHING can ever make me give up again, I must strive hard to achieve whatever I want.

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by SeeItSayIt: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
I learnt that corruption has been officially & legally approved to thrive in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by ola9ja(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Thank you for this, i love the part where you said
—Appear weak to your enemies and strike them hard when they lose their guard.

You must be a fan of Robert Green.

LegendHero:
—I learnt courage from Tinubu and the power of believing in one self.

—I also learn that the number of enemies is not the determinant of your failure in life. If you are very strong, you will ward off a million enemies.

—Appear weak to your enemies and strike them hard when they lose their guard.

—Enemies are not always a weakness to you, they could be your strongest weapon, just know how to use them to your advantage.

—Have lot of patience, because it is possible do not mean you should do it when you don’t have all the means to push it to fruition. Wait till when you are strong then go all out bold to say “Emilokan”.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by Karlifate: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
membranus:
My own question is where is Datti Ahmed, Obi's running mate, in all these dramas?

I'm warming up for 2027 cheesy

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
WE LEARNT THAT ELECTION IS NOT DO OR DIE AS EVIL SEED SOWED BY OBJ
ELECTION IS ABOUT SPORTMANSHIP
ELECTION IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE
IF YOU DONT HAVE THE GENUINE WILL TO SERVE DONT CONTEST
WHEN YOU LOSE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA TO AN ELDER STATEMAN, YOU GO HOME AND WAIT OF YOUR TIMEgrin
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by chima47(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Settle all your cases outside court or police. If you chose to forgive, it's up to you, if not, give yourself justice, nobody will give it to you.
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by ericmor: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
TheEndless:

Nobody really gives a fvck how you make your money, just make your fvckin money and use it to strategically buy people!

Exactly what is happening in Nigeria now. Sha get the money and you will have the people cuz no one cares how u get it
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by HussenAdul: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
U mean that the judges are bought over?
Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by ericmor: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Kinda like shoot first, and ask questions latter!

Na so because you may end up been blame for not shooting first anyway

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by chariisGRACE(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Politics is not a game of emotions.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Have You Learnt From Atiku, Obi And President Tinubu by almayda: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Never go to court with emotions as evidence.Facts are what they courts use,emotions are entertained only in places of worship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm / We Will Fight Bandits With Bees, Poisonous Snakes – Amotekun Boss / "I Came Into A Deeply Divided Family"-Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.