Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory (3479 Views)

I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Offpointng: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

Oga get out.

Tinubu or no Tinubu.

The truth is the truth. Did Jonathan go for second tenure, despite going to beg Atiku?

After Buhari a Fulani and northerner, you expected another northerner to succeed. Get out again.

Presidency na Atiku birth right?

You are not even talking about Wike a PDP governor that betrayed his party and candidate, not a whole Kwankwaso, na Obi, the "Online" candidate?

SE really shocked you guys with their votes. The rejected stone, now the reason of your tears. Ewu

Shocked who? with just 2.3 total votes is what you termed as shock??

Take it or leave it Obi left PDP prematurely and stop comparing Obi to Kwankwaso except perhaps, you feel like bringing Obi that low which is allowed actually
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by iokpebholo: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
slivertongue:

atiku caused the fall of PDP and he should take the blame. the contest was better with obi except for INEC tricks.
obi cannot win a national election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Bendeco2020: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Tinubu rigged and he won only 13 states..

36 - 13?

The other two worn most of the 22 states.. That’s above Tinubus wining stats..

You're not wise

He did that for a reason.

This year election was not like previous ones that has only two major contestants.

That 13 states is enough for him to win considering the fact that they're three major contestants.

If it was between him and Atiku, he would have still rigged more states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Usmanovic95(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Both PO and Atiku would have defeated Tinubu..

E sure..

Bro you haven't answer my question, how come all the PDP stalwarts (Atiku Obi kwankwaso ) lost the 2019 election against a lacklustered Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by ideynl1: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Bro you haven't answer my question, how come all the PDP stalwarts (Atiku Obi kwankwaso ) lost the 2019 election against a lacklustered Buhari?

He won’t be able to answer that. He will ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Peter Obi was as too desperate…

If he was patient, he would have teamed up with Atiku to defeat Tinubu.. Same way Tinubu teamed with with Buhari to defeat GEJ..

Defeating an incumbent is not beans anywhere in the world..

The Agulu man just dash Tinubu presidency..

Tinubu would have lost this election if not for PO’s lack of tact and unreasonable political strategy..

Imagine a whole Tinubu loosing Lagos..

I still blame PO for all we are suffering in Nigeria today…

Same PDP that gave Hume the fame.. PO messed up..

At the end nothing come out..

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

Conversely, why are you not blaming Atiku? Atiku could have thrown his weight behind Obi to ensure Tinubu does not win
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Igbos are political time wasters

They saw the opportunity to chase out apc as a party .. but they went hallucinating

Is a stupid thing

See them .. see presidency

But the useless pride and wisdom rub them of it

Penguin a bird of reason made all fallacies
Mrvitals .. that one claim is better to contest and lose
All of them on nairaland was promoting a lucid dream

Today dollar na 1300

Fuel

Some still they foolish they go

See thread like this .. their polo all foolishness still the radiate

Meaning they will gallantly make same mistake and go back wailing Biafra

Igbos should leave politics for south south

They’ve failed
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by flokii: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi did a good job cancelling Atiku in the South (SE especially).. whoever is behind that chess game is a grandmaster.

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Conversely, why are you not blaming Atiku? Atiku could have thrown his weight behind Obi to ensure Tinubu does not win

Tinubu will win Obi in 2 mins ...

Why are you igbos politically daft?

Where una so called wisdom Dey?

Biafra or dead .

This is Nigeria with over 400 ethnic group and not igboland

Wake up and be wise

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by gidgiddy: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Biafra or dead .

Wake up and be wise

Tinubu also won Atiku in two minutes, are Hausa/Fulani also daft?
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
flokii:
Obi did a good job cancelling Atiku in the South (SE especially).. whoever is behind that chess game is a grandmaster.

Baba Obasanjo set them up politically and placed tinubu on where he should be

Like say Obasanjo no know say 1 million obi will not win the president.. even without Atiku in the race ..

He only made sure atiku never smell there
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Sizwezi: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:

If he was patient, he would have teamed up with Atiku to defeat Tinubu.. Same way Tinubu teamed with with Buhari to defeat GEJ..

Tinubu would have lost this election if not for PO’s lack of tact and unreasonable political strategy..

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

Blame yourself !
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Usmanovic95(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Election is just a decoy in Nigeria,INEC already know who they will announce.Some Nigerians already got the memo that was why we recorded the lowest turn out of voters in the last election.
Goodluck to anyone who go still line up go vote in subsequent elections.

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Bendeco2020: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Biafra or dead .

Wake up and be wise

Mumu, even goats have mouth online.

What's your tribe first or you don't have tribe?

Let's compare your irrelevant tribe to Igbos
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Tinubu also won Atiku in two minutes, are Hausa/Fulani also daft?

Are you normal..

When was that and which year

Can tinubu win atiku if obi no leave PDP?

Igbos make una get political sense

Una Dey lack am

All na because of pride
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Mumu, even goats have mouth online.

What's your tribe first or you don't have tribe?

Let's compare your irrelevant tribe to Igbos

Your papa mumu,

Igbos are politically daft ..

Biafra them no go see

President .. gondey jump and pass them

Akpu pride
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Bendeco2020: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Are you normal..

When was that and which year

Can tinubu win atiku if obi no leave PDP?

Igbos make una get political sense

Una Dey lack am

All na because of pride

Who is this slowpoke sef?

So for your daft mind, if Obi didn't decamp to Labour Party, it would have stopped APC from rigging?

How old are you?
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Bendeco2020: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Your papa mumu,

Biafra them no go see

Akpu pride

Na mumu sperm produced you

I can perceive your stupidity.

Leave Nairand if you don't have meaningful something to post.

Very daft being seeing himself as intelligent
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by mrvitalis(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

The fact you PDP think that South East and igbos would have voted PDP without Peter obi shows you guys are far from reality

PDP should better apologize to igbos and zone their ticket to South east in 2027 and hope igbos accept the apology

2 Likes

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Pascal9: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

Oga get out.

Tinubu or no Tinubu.

The truth is the truth. Did Jonathan go for second tenure, despite going to beg Atiku?

After Buhari a Fulani and northerner, you expected another northerner to succeed. Get out again.

Presidency na Atiku birth right?

You are not even talking about Wike a PDP governor that betrayed his party and candidate, not a whole Kwankwaso, na Obi, the "Online" candidate?

SE really shocked you guys with their votes. The rejected stone, now the reason of your tears. Ewu
then stop complaining about Jagaban
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bendeco2020:

So for your daft mind, if Obi didn't decamp to Labour Party, it would have stopped APC from rigging?

How old are you?

Your papa slowpoke

Average Igbo na political nonentity

Political sense is not part of God’s creation to them

Make dem go buy and sell

Imagine igbo man asking how old this moniker Dey

You sense is far from this people

Go and shout Biafra or death and maybe death .. because Biafra una no go see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Burob: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

Concur 100%.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Burob: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bendeco2020:

How old are you?
Ignorant Agbadorian, Please Shut up.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Na mumu sperm produced you

I can perceive your stupidity.

Leave Nairand if you don't have meaningful something to post.

Very daft being seeing himself as intelligent

Na daft people .. with daft sperm

You see how akpu has blocked their sense
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Pascal9: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Can you please tell me the outcome of 2019 when Atiku contested alongside P.O with stalwart support from wike and kwankwaso against a lacklustered Buhari.Its like you guys still don't get the memo that INEC is a compromised body.No matter how formidable a candidate is if they are against you just forget.
Tinubu wasn't just shouting EMILOKAN for the fun of it.
get out, Buhari used the power of incumbency to rigg himself in
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Burob: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
StreetFight:

Tinubu sent his boys to trick Giringori Obituary away from PDP in order to divide PDP votes in the South East and South South, and Tinubu succeeded. That's why he is the god of Politics
Apga Judas Gringory Obi na Idiot.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Bendeco2020: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Your papa mumu,

Biafra them no go see

Akpu pride
This one is Atiku supporter.

Stop crying

You don't understand Nigeria system of politics.

A northerner can't replace a northerner. Two fulanis for that matter

You see why you're a novice ?

Stop vomiting saliva and reason like human being
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Burob: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pascal9:
get out, Buhari used the power of incumbency to rigg himself in
kikiki no honor amongst thieves, he should have left it for Atiku way done use hush puppy hack INEC server?
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Herdsmen: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

The fact you PDP think that South East and igbos would have voted PDP without Peter obi shows you guys are far from reality

PDP should better apologize to igbos and zone their ticket to South east in 2027 and hope igbos accept the apology

You still get the audacity to yarn this gibberish

No body is zoning anything to southeast.. mark it here

Power to the people
North 2027
Or

Tinubu completes his term of 8 years

Asgard told you this

Igbos will be mock politically till the next 8 years

Where is your other penguin

Keep sleeping on a speeding bike

Zone fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by bhella10: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

If Atiku had stepped down for Obi, Tinubu would've won the election before 5pm on election day. 85% of those that voted Atiku would've voted Tinubu because he is a Muslim and a Yoruba. If Obi had stepped down, 95% of those that voted Obi would've voted Atiku. Fact
Head or Tail no clear path to victory for Onwubuase grin

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Bendeco2020: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

Na daft people .. with daft sperm

You see how akpu has blocked their sense
If you dey eat Akpu, you supposed have sense.

Even my dog is more sensible than your father.

Try borrow sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Burob: 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

You still get the audacity to yarn this gibberish

No body is zoning anything to southeast.. mark it here

Power to the people
North 2027
Or

Tinubu completes his term of 8 years

Asgard told you this

Igbos will be mock politically till the next 8 years

Where is your other penguin

Keep sleeping on a speeding bike

Zone fire
That mrvitalis na confirmed Oblivious Obidient Agbadorian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of 3 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Youths In Akwa Ibom Today / Governor Fayose Challenges OBJ, Reveals Political Secrets / Power Generation: Government Should Stop Constructing Gas Fired Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.