Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory (3547 Views)

I Still Blame Peter Obi For The Loss / Abimbola Adelakun: Don’t Blame Peter Obi For His Zealous Supporters / Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Nonny95: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Miracle2020:
please keep quiet. Unless you know how to calm down and build bridges non of you will ever rule this country. Politics is not by chest beating or desperation. We know that Obi can never win that was why we advised him to join hands with Atiku but his greediness lead us to where we are now.

So Atiku's destiny is tied to Peter Obi or what? I'm highly disappointed with this comment. Atiku with his greediness scuttled his chance by fighting GEJ. You guys think Karma isn't real? Cry your cry in peace and leave our Twitter President alone. Kilode.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Nonny95: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Pascal9:
soo yorubas that supported Buhari against a Southern president are fools, you people don't know how to play long games to get what you want, and if you continue like this im sorry you can't be president in Nigeria, better work to get Biafra.

Get a life dude. Yorubas that supported Buhari, are they buying rice cheaper?

Statement of a clown
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by osuofia2(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Peter Obi was as too desperate…

If he was patient, he would have teamed up with Atiku to defeat Tinubu.. Same way Tinubu teamed with with Buhari to defeat GEJ..

Defeating an incumbent is not beans anywhere in the world..

The Agulu man just dash Tinubu presidency..

Tinubu would have lost this election if not for PO’s lack of tact and unreasonable political strategy..

Imagine a whole Tinubu loosing Lagos..

I still blame PO for all we are suffering in Nigeria today…

Same PDP that gave Hume the fame.. PO messed up..

At the end nothing come out..

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

God bless you bro, PO gave Tinubu the presidency on the platter of Gold. Soludo said it in his letter to Obi before the elections. Obi and Kwankaso divided PDP's Vote. All those screaming rigging are mad. I wished PDP are in charge of affairs of this country not the useless APC
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Nonny95: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
osuofia2:

God bless you bro, PO gave Tinubu the presidency on the platter of Gold. Soludo said it in his letter to Obi before the elections. Obi and Kwankaso divided PDP's Vote. All those screaming rigging are mad. I wished PDP are in charge of affairs of this country not the useless APC

You're not okay. So SE is PDP's property?

Una dey craze. Next time try and appeal your top supporter above party supremacy. Lessons learnt
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Posotome: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Have you forgotten he peter obi was Atiku running mate in 2019?

Divide and conquer always work for Tinubu since 1910,
He knew he has plenty enemies, so he used his enemies against themselves,

Mumu them, they hate him so much that they couldn't even unite together against him

Bad Belle is very deep!

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by anungangampu: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
webm:

Can you see how an average nigeria thinks? And why i hate having conversations with them? This idiot has forgotten all the riggings during the election period to blame Peter Obi.

Do we all not see what happened during the election? Was the election fair? The rigging was so obvious in Rivers state that Wike, a PDP man was appointed as a minister of FCT! Yet it has escaped this idiot’s memory.

Both young and old Nigerians lack memory
They belive in miracle even when evidence is starring at their face.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
sleek214:

If Atiku had stepped down for Obi, Tinubu would've won the election before 5pm on election day. 85% of those that voted Atiku would've voted Tinubu because he is a Muslim and a Yoruba. If Obi had stepped down, 95% of those that voted Obi would've voted Atiku. Fact

It’s your kind that would’ve argued before the so called election that Tinubu has Lagos in the bag! Now you’re assuming northerners, including the middle-belt Christians, would have fallen over themselves to vote for a dubious character who couldn’t even be bothered to attend debates and sell his manifesto to the Nigerian electorate! And you’re not even making allowance for voter apathy in the core north if one of there’s wasn’t in contention!

Just why should Obi have stepped down for anyone when it was clearly the turn of south-east/Ndigbo!? Are you saying Ndigbo are your slaves in Nigeria and only good enough to settle for 2nd fiddle or the crumbs the Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance throws down for them!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by paramakina202: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:

If he was patient, he would have teamed up with Atiku to defeat Tinubu.. Same way Tinubu teamed with with Buhari to defeat GEJ..

Tinubu would have lost this election if not for PO’s lack of tact and unreasonable political strategy..

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

Who told you that Tinubu wouldn't have rigged the Election even if Peter Obi did not contest?
You blame Peter Obi for Tinubu rigging the election to emerge president.You no well.

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
webm:

Can you see how an average nigeria thinks? And why i hate having conversations with them? This idiot has forgotten all the riggings during the election period to blame Peter Obi.

Do we all not see what happened during the election? Was the election fair? The rigging was so obvious in Rivers state that Wike, a PDP man was appointed as a minister of FCT! Yet it has escaped this idiot’s memory.

Both young and old Nigerians lack memory

So spot on!

OP has a serious case of selective amnesia!

All these threads they’re opening are just coded gloating! It’s like a armed robber turning around to blame you just after he’s just robbed you blind!
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Herdsmen:

You wan dis attention badly..
Enjoy

From Asgard, Friggard, Odin to Herdsmen.
Almajiri claiming Igbo with google translate. Tinubu don contest & win u come dey transfer aggression to Obi. mugu
Ur old monikers nko? U don deactivate dem after Tinubu contested, & won?
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by bentenny(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bobloco:

But you all said that he could only win Anambra state

Dont mind the OP!
Even Reno posted that Obi will not win in his PU let alone his LGA!

1 Like

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Validated: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
LikeAking:

PO gained nothing..

He achieved nothing…

I blame Peter Obi..

Time to begin to look forward. Atiku knew it was the time for South to rule after 8 years of Buhari (a fulani North). Atiku's greed and Wike's uncouth verbalciousness caused Obi to leave PDP.
Did Obi force Kwankwaso to leave also?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by bentenny(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
This same stale and unnecessary narrative from the OP is too childish and reeks of a single common sense!
The same PDP had once boasted that LP and Obi were insignificant and that the contest was between PDP and APC!
OP is claiming Obi was the reason why APC won because he took the votes of strongholds PDP....I thought you guys said Obi has no followers!
PDP minions even boasted that Atiku would claim all the votes of Buhari!

PDP had a written law which ensured that power will be rotated from the north to the south...did they abide by it?
Lets be very honest...would heavens fall if PDP had given Obi or any other Southern person the ticket?

If Obi had stepped down for Atiku,trust me,Tinubu would have won the election by a humongous margin before 1pm on election day because most of those who came out to vote for LP did so because of Obi's antecedents and they wanted to vote for an entirely different party from the norm!

Instead of PDP and their hapless minions to admit that they had reneged on an existing law in their party which provides for equality and equity for all regions,they decide to do an unfortunate and irritating blame game!

Please leave Obi alone and blame your party for their loss!
This is totally on PDP!
Simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by slivertongue: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
iokpebholo:
obi cannot win a national election.

but both secured 6 million votes. Atiku didn't perform better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by kingthreat(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

You're a fuul.

You're not blaming Kwankwaso that took Kano votes?

What do you guys see Igbos as?

This is an election for goodness sake. As a Nigerian you're qualified to be voted for.

Did Atiku allow Jonathan to finish his second tenure? Mûmu

You just had to bring the ethnic sentiments into it.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Miracle2020: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

So Atiku's destiny is tied to Peter Obi or what? I'm highly disappointed with this comment. Atiku with his greediness scuttled his chance by fighting GEJ. You guys think Karma isn't real? Cry your cry in peace and leave our Twitter President alone. Kilode.
you are not speaking tactically. Atiku has been in politics before peter Obi graduate from the university. Obj knelt down to beg before he was allowed to contest in 2003, that is how politics is played. Arrogance can never win election for you, learn how to build bridges.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Nonny95: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Miracle2020:
you are not speaking tactically. Atiku has been in politics before peter Obi graduate from the university. Obj knelt down to beg before he was allowed to contest in 2003, that is how politics is played. Arrogance can never win election for you, learn how to build bridges.

Just as arrogance disgraced your Atiku. Wike and co comes to mind 😂😂.

Nurse your loss boy. Atiku is washed.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Nonny95: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
kingthreat:

You just had to bring the ethnic sentiments into it.

Get off my mention abeg
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Miracle2020: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nonny95:

Just as arrogance disgraced your Atiku. Wike and co comes to mind 😂😂.

Nurse your loss boy. Atiku is washed.
you sound childish. With this kind of behavior it will take hundred years before an Igbo man become president.
Re: I Still Blame Peter Obi For Tinubus Victory by Nonny95: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Miracle2020:
you sound childish. With this kind of behavior it will take hundred years before an Igbo man become president.

You that it's taking 4 years to be, how body?

Is Osun or Katsina indigenes fairing better than anyone in Nigeria?

Clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nafdac No On Uk Groceries In Tesco Superstores / Govt Exposed! Every Nigerian Should Read This! Venezuelan Envoy Tutors Nigeria / Breaking News; F.g To Shut Down Black Berry Service Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.