Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu (48942 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Court Declares Sowore's 2019 Arrest Illegal, Awards Damages Against DSS / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Proudlyomonna: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Chibuzoc:

You're dumber than the person you quoted and I ask again for the last time, would over a 100 countries harbor armed criminals and allow them fly there flag and protest in their countries?

Don't quote me again. Thanks

Loll your scammer fendi rocking freedom fighter will take both you and His Ipob criminals to sambisa forest, his destructive, oppressive Biafra will never be welcomed in Igboland.

You look an Igboman,a free born in the eye and call him sabo bcus He refused to be brainwashed like you and support a destructive oppressive scam agenda that has only brought problems upon problems to the region, whoever gave you such rights to judge anyone undecided Your movement is anti Igbo,it has never prospered,it will never prosper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBC: Nigerians Upset Over First Lady's Flashy Watch / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.