Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu (48948 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Court Declares Sowore's 2019 Arrest Illegal, Awards Damages Against DSS / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by adams123: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Says ipob court!

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
A court??
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Iamsane: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Roboto11:
Ipob High Court declares Ipob legal.

grin

Shit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol all Na scam, shi shi he no go see, no be FG? The next Na appeal court FG lawyers dey dey go....ask sunday ighoho whether hin collect the 200billion federal high court say make FG pay for damages...😀 All Na cruise...Tinubu the next Chicago state university Vice chancellor!
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
nigeria is about to break up but nobody is seeing it.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by CJStarz: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
If the judgement was against Ipob it will be in front page few seconds I post it here.

I know it won't make frontpage because nairaland is run by Yoruba Muslims that hates Igbo's so much.

Wetin dem gain from this kain childishness? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Ebonyibrown1: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
At least na undecided
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Georgejeez: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nice judgement gotten at the IPOB high court , now let's see the one that will be gotten from the Nigerian Court of Appeal

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Trinicol3: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
I feel your pains grin grin
His pain no be here grin grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by onuman: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Macphenson:
Its not South east governors that proscribed IPOB, its the Federal Government after the "Python Dance".

It's AG Malami whose Fulani believe that crude oil is all there is for a country to survive, who secretly obtained court order declaring IPOB a terrorist organisation.
The Malamis of the north believe that if Biafra leaves Nigeria, the rest of the oil producing areas in the SS must also leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Bimpe29: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who dey whine us?
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Olam09(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol ridiculous.. Enugu High Court.. just dey play..

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by hartson(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Buhari and Tinubu are monumental failures
Especially Agbado crona a.k.a emi lokan
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Omoawoke2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
Is on front page now.

Now keee yourself.

So nairaland is no longer Anti igbo
And is judiciary still for the highest bidder?

And when will Nlamdi kwanu get his audio 8 billion grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by CJStarz: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na now una dey bring am front page, almost after about 12hours?
Hehehehe.....make una dey play

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by johnaruson(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Up Biafraa up ipob

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Shikini: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Wow
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by olaremint(m): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2023
Lol, a judge in enugu said this much with all the killings by ipob in the east, that is why an igbo will never rule Nigeria, no court in the north can ever give judgment for boko harm. I really pity that judge, whoever coerced him to give a judgment for a terrorist who jumped bail and escaped abroad has finished his career.
The easterners should really be allowed to Leave Nigeria, I don't know the economic value of enugu, imo, abia, anambra, ebonyi to Nigeria.
Places I won't want my enemies to live in.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by AlphaWolf27: 1:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Clowns. Just be patient and wait, your NGN8B cheque is on its way......
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Fortruth: 1:57am On Oct 27, 2023
AlphaWolf27:
Clowns. Just be patient and wait, your NGN8B cheque is on its way......

Meanwhile your Naira still dey fall like ashawo panty
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by YesDaddy1: 3:19am On Oct 27, 2023
olaremint:
Lol, a judge in enugu said this much with all the killings by ipob in the east, that is why an igbo will never rule Nigeria, no court in the north can ever give judgment for boko harm. I really pity that judge, whoever coerced him to give a judgment for a terrorist who jumped bail and escaped abroad has finished his career.
The easterners should really be allowed to Leave Nigeria, I don't know the economic value of enugu, imo, abia, anambra, ebonyi to Nigeria.
Places I won't want my enemies to live in.
Imagine this same nepotistic judge in d supreme coirt: just imagine his thought process.

And this is d major problem with the average ignoman: nepotism/tribalism.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Galaxydon1(m): 3:46am On Oct 27, 2023
They want to use this One to compensate us for supreme court illegal judgment, useless country
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by chloride6: 4:24am On Oct 27, 2023
You took the FG to a state court? Is that allowed? We learn everyday
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by ican2020: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2023
Wao this is beautiful hope at last
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by frankyychiji(f): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Elsudani2:
Hitlerwasright come and scream online the way your father screamed at the news paper stand then
While bandits and Boko Haram continue to sack them and render their homelands uninhabitable for even their cows.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by frankyychiji(f): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2023
AntiChristian:
grin

High court?

How many superior court still remain?

Tinubu go use hin time while you use same in jail chopping adjournment!
The pedo prophet won't be glad with this senseless trash you posted.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by sejere: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2023
I don't understand how we got leaders on the federal level who can only escalate issues instead of managing issues effectively and efficiently.

The monster that has been created in the SE which have resulted in the unrest in the region and the economic destruction of the region was as a result of the inability of the FG in managing the issues effectively.
Proscription of IPOB at the time by the FG only excalated the issues in the region.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Bishop4real: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Bulldozer90:
Lol... Nigeria government has never won a single case against IPOB and MNK. They have lost massively in courts under their own control. Other pending cases like the one in the supreme court against Kanu's release and the one in court of appeal against FG proscription of IPOB are simply being avoided and fraudulently being adjourned by the FG and corrupt judiciary respectively.

Now that it appears that Nigeria government is "losing cases in courts under their control", the judgements are not "bought" & the Nigeria judiciary is not "compromised". I hope you will maintain this outlook when the FG floors IPOB/Kanu at any of the Nigerian courts ooo. Don't come here to ramble about how the justices were bought over & all those bull crabs
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by AlphaWolf27: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Fortruth:

Meanwhile your Naira still dey fall like ashawo panty

Your?? Like you're excluded. You must be a joker.. Keep waiting your NGN8B is on its way. CLOWNS......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.