Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense (15626 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Starzo: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Airlord2030:
how will lagos fail?

You'll know if or when it happens

Not only Lagos,the whole of what's left of Nigeria will fail

What is holding your currency?.....is any other thing exported from Lagos apart from oil gotten from the niger delta?

If niger Delta leaves Nigeria, your currency will fall to atleast 15000 to one dollar. Cuz you don't have any tangible thing you export from Lagos apart from crude
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Corn247: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Starzo: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Igbo nigga you're only allowed five states and no more.you still want Biafra? grin. We all know you're Igbo and your land grabbing tactics will never go unnoticed wink.
Anybody that puts in your place is now Igbo

Did you see me exempt the south east from region who are parasitic on niger delta oil??

SS does not need any region wether SE,SW or the entire North.... y'all are parasites on our resources
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Airlord2030: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Starzo:

You'll know if or when it happens

Not only Lagos,the whole of what's left of Nigeria will fail

What is holding your currency?.....is any other thing exported from Lagos apart from oil gotten from the niger delta?

If niger Delta leaves Nigeria, your currency will fall to atleast 15000 to one dollar. Cuz you don't have any tangible thing you export from Lagos apart from crude
lol the manufacturing industry in lagos alone is x100 the money lagos get from FAAC

stop playing

1 Like

Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Starzo: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Airlord2030:
lol the manufacturing industry in lagos alone is x100 the money lagos get from FAAC

stop playing

What do you export from everything you manufacture??...that determines the strengthen of your currency

Nigeria is standing on niger delta oil not indomie and gulder beer manufactured in Lagos

Know your benefactors
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Airlord2030: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Starzo:

What do you export from everything you manufacture??...that determines the strengthen of your currency

Nigeria is standing on niger delta oil not indomie and gulder beer manufactured in Lagos

Know your benefactors
next time check the proccessed food and any other locally manufactured goods you use in your niger delta and see where it is manufactured.

we don't need any dirty oil here
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Starzo: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Airlord2030:
next time check the proccessed food and any other locally manufactured goods you use in your niger delta and see where it is manufactured.

we don't need any dirty oil here

I see making logical argument isn't your strong point....I asked you to name anything you'll export that will sustain your currency and you're ranting

Na indomie,agberoism and indian perfume wan sustain your economy?

Without oil, those companies wouldn't even be in Lagos.....what powers the plants of those factories?...

Na lack of indomie and gulder naim go affect us for niger Delta ...when ph once had a noodle processing factory that was shut down so everything will be taken to Lagos??

Tinubu sef go slap you if he read this nonsense wey you type

Niger delta nor need una or anybody else for anything....that's a fact even your most senior statesmen cannot deny

With you guys we lack cuz you're parasites.... without you guys we'll be far better off

Our 'oyel' money go reach us spend and share well

Na agbaro southwest wan take sustain economy or currency?...I laff at your mumuness
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Airlord2030: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
[/quote]abeg how much be the faac wey lagos dey receive monthly?

you just dey yan rubbish.

delta state for instance receive x10 of lagos monthly plus 13% deriavatives, wetin una get to show?

no be ogogoro, yahoo and ashawo una people sabi do?.

why the crude oil no feed una people first
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by NSK4U(m): 3:06am On Oct 28, 2023
Raf4:

We have told you times without number and we're still telling you for the umpteen time, declare your biafra now and go. Some Northerners even approached a court sometime a go that you people should declare your biafra and go, but you refused to go because you can't survive without the rest of Nigeria.

You have told us times?
Which times? Oh I forgot; if the Igbos are allowed to go, Yorubas will not stay kind of telling?
I have never seen a tribe too insecure of their welfare.
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by shortIGBOman: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Your papa cried! Still crying and will keep wailing..

My Papa wey fvk ya Mama toto grin grin

Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by ayomidefavour: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2023
Emyemyberry:
Always dishing out padded statistics to make the southwest look like the best
But is igr the only index to measure development and sustainability?

Even without igr
Southwest is better than Southeast and any other regions by far

1 Like

Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by misano(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2023
ArcFresky:

Feed us or not, naa them collect allocation pass... Wetin dem use am do

Apart from Lagos which state can stand Delta state's record:

The only state with 2 airports. 5 National stadiums with the smallest capacity of 14k seater. The state currently has 4 state universities and multiple rural health care centres. Which state can currently match that. Ask me again what SS is spending their money on and I will tell U more.
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Raf4: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
NSK4U:

You have told us times?
Which times? Oh I forgot; if the Igbos are allowed to go, Yorubas will not stay kind of telling?
I have never seen a tribe too insecure of their welfare.

Yoruba too insecure?
Your ancestors started trooping to the Western Region uninvited since 1900s. If there's any insecure tribe in Nigeria, it's clearly igbos. That's why you always lump SS/Niger Delta into your unviable biafra, because you can't survive without them.
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Ikpunnegi01: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Your Papa wey fvk ya Mama toto grin grin
Your papa cried! Still crying and will keep wailing. Ikpunnegi!
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Uchek(m): 8:42am On Mar 20
So why are you folks afraid of REFERENDUM?

shortIGBOman:
IGBO Land (South East) contribute ZERO to the Economy. They are the only parasite Region in Nigeria.
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Uchek(m): 8:50am On Mar 20
OLODO!

Raf4:

Yoruba too insecure?
Your ancestors started trooping to the Western Region uninvited since 1900s. If there's any insecure tribe in Nigeria, it's clearly igbos. That's why you always lump SS/Niger Delta into your unviable biafra, because you can't survive without them.
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by ibechris(m): 9:17am On Mar 20
richiemcgold:
Southeast feasting where he didn't sow

Rubbish.

70% of private non governmental assisted businesses are owned and controlled by Easterners in Lagos. The region that pays the highest individual tax ever in Lagos.

I can also help u break it down,just by asking u which business u own...cos here,all my peers are business men and women and we all pay tax,levies but I doubt if u have ever done business before.
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by richiemcgold: 12:41pm On Mar 20
ibechris:

Rubbish.

70% of private non governmental assisted businesses are owned and controlled by Easterners in Lagos. The region that pays the highest individual tax ever in Lagos.

I can also help u break it down,just by asking u which business u own...cos here,all my peers are business men and women and we all pay tax,levies but I doubt if u have ever done business before.

This kind of comments can only come from an idiot. Kindly shut up your mouth pls!
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by Uchek(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22
So why are you folks afraid of SEPARATION if you guys can survive on your own!

richiemcgold:
Southeast feasting where he didn't sow
Re: How Dependent Are The Zones On Federal Allocation? - Statisense by richiemcgold: 2:48pm On Mar 22
Uchek:
So why are you folks afraid of SEPARATION if you guys can survive on your own!

Nigeria belongs to all of us. Nobody is separating. We die here grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smuggling: Customs Seizes 15 Trucks Loaded With Food Items In Sokoto / Nigeria's World Trade Centre To Open In 2013 / President Buhari Arrives Lafia On 1-Day Working Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.