Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend (56656 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Okhuadams(m): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2023
AdamuKD:
Women and money. Even if it's accompanied with death and destruction
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by InvertedHammer: 4:42am On Oct 27, 2023
/
I used to feel sorry for these ladies until someone showed me a clip of a Nigerian online dating show (Nons_Miraj, I think that's the name). Everything is all about money and what resources the ladies can extract from men.

/
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Enemyofpeace: 5:08am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigerians just dey commit mother anyhow these days
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Fiscus105:

Keep on blaming yahoo guys wen ur fellow ladies are bury on daily basis.

If u have sister and u dnt warn her but blaming guys, they will use her to count scores.

I will condole you in any indegenous language you understand that day.

Hands are meant to be used to work and earn money and not holes
Guy, go to school. Your grammar is terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Aammee77:

You think say bike cheap? you no get sense.
It's only a guy that has invested so much on a lady and don't want to lose that will want to use her for rituals.
See the PH guy told his babe "you dey hot oh No wam" he always new he was gonna use her one day.
It's called fattening the Salah ram and prepping it for slaughter.
No man be mumu oh!
If a guy has spent so much on you he will hardly let you leave in good will. If he's not a ritualist you would have done countless abortion.
When dem advise una una go put cotton wool for ear dey hear yenyenyen
Body bags no dey finish oh!
Dem go carry your body go bury like dead chicken, you die wrongfully....

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Mayflowa(m): 5:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
These girls will never listen
R.I.P to the dead anyways

Listen to what? Did you read the story? The boy and the girl share a 2-year old child together

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Oju4190: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Young fine girls has now become Endanger species
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 5:34am On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

The man that killed is not after money.
It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.

Everytime, yenyenyen money. Someone that came to pick her with motorcycle (OKADA) is rich? Y'all keep projecting your inadequancies on women. This is a broke man. Any man can be violent, rich or poor!

The matter tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2023

Guy, go to school. Your grammar is terrible.

Yes sir, oga professor. I repeat, the day your sister will become victim, I will condole with you in your own local language.

Infact, your own sister and daughters would be butchered beyond recognition.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by blueAgent(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2023
YourKarma:

You might think you're catching cruise but there's a very big difference between cruise and stark stupidity.
Majority of your kind come online to talk nonsense about Igbos because there are other people on the same level of stupidity as y'all who will Like your senseless posts.

The level of foolishness you lots exhibit is something that should never be passed to another generation, and I hope you don't get the chance to do that

Well said.

You Slayed that clown. grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by DestinyNigga: 5:57am On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.

Everytime, yenyenyen money. Someone that came to pick her with motorcycle (OKADA) is rich? Y'all keep projecting your inadequancies on women. This is a broke man. Any man can be violent, rich or poor!

After finishing his money, she now want to chill with big boys. The ex bf sent her to a place of no return. Women and money!
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by virginchaser(m): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
These girls will never listen
R.I.P to the dead anyways

Didn't you read where it was written that they even had a two years old baby together.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2023
This country needs a complete moral and ethical restructuring, starting from the level of the family. Why are parents raising criminals, yahoo boys, ritualists, and aggressive men?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by emiron18(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Dem don slap 001πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEsN3gXPhGE
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by huntax(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2023
AdamuKD:

Incredible how you still found a way to blame the lady for being murdered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by emmaodet: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Acidosis:

This country needs a complete moral and ethical restructuring, starting from the level of the family. Why are parents raising criminals, yahoo boys, ritualists, and aggressive men?

Plus prostitutes/hookers/slay mamas, babymamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Teymanhenry(f): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2023
These hoes and laziness is like 5 and 6. They'll never listen and never learn. Our advice when they are alive is tagged as envy. When they are dead, our pity means nothing
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Amayabor1: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Gerrard59:

Tell that to Umoh Umoren who was killed for the same ritual reason when she was job hunting.

Tell that to Bamise who was killed by BRT driver. What about the child who was raped by a school proprietor with scissors?

Don't expand the argument oga. What of those 2 ladies (one Yoruba, one Igbo) that killed a man in his hotel after tying him up for sex?

What of chidinma that killed her married man lover in a hotel room. Heard she is kind of a celebrity now in prison.

Are you saying men have not died in the hands of women?

If you don't get my point, your cup of tea!

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by maticar: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2023
AdamuKD:
Adamu and lack of sense

They have a child together
The relationship turned sour
They have been parted for 4months

But aboki is blaming the girl and accusing her of loving money.

Maluuu

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Amayabor1:

Don't expand the argument oga. What of those 2 ladies (one Yoruba, one Igbo) that killed a man in his hotel after tying him up for sex?

What of chidinma that killed her married man lover in a hotel room. Heard she is kind of a celebrity now in prison.

Are you saying men have not died in the hands of women?

If you don't get my point, your cup of tea!

They have been arrested, and if you notice the reactions, the girls were condemned, not the man. Rightfully so. Chidinma is undergoing trial and only participated in a PRISON pageantry. The difference here is that in the girls' cases, they were condemned while the victims (men) were not criticised, rightfully so. However, when the victims are women, they are condemned, but the murderers are never mentioned or even excused.

E no good. People should be held accountable for their actions regardless of gender or identifying factors.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by reddingtonblack: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2023
Persephone1:
You are the first man I will make a billboard on advising people to avoid if I happen to know you offline! Your obsession is sickening!

I have lot count of the number of times your mentions have been ignored yet you don't give up. You keep up with different monickers even when you are intentionally ignored. I see Poco is taking up your case by investigating you and you are stylishly looking for another to replace. If you don't want to burn without fire please strike my name out of your list of possible females to obsess over.

Thank you.

Naa your type they buy Tommy hifinger Boxer & singlet for boyfriend BUT you have money to place a billboard advert for ladies to avoid men undecided get ur priorities rite beach

Poco that should be lookin for BF still get mind & time to dey investigate me on top weytin, forged certificate or drugs

ladies & misplaced priority undecided undecided
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by reddingtonblack: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Acidosis:

Couldnt agree less buh i think oloshos/prostitutes should be on the list.
i don't know your specification of recommended glass buh i know Crime is Unisex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by BeigJawnson(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2023
post=126633559:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/delta-police-arrest-26-year-old-man-for-allegedly-murdering-girlfriend/

Learn to control your emotions ... When you are angry, don't talk. If you do, you becomes a mad person cos anger is like a small madness. Once gone, you realise that you are in a deep shit.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Tyktoker: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
The guy na fine boy!
post=126633564:
Another Guy Don Killed Him Babe For DELTA

Don't Forget, Bring This BAD NEWS
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Learn to control your emotions ... When you are angry, don't talk. If you do, you becomes a man person cos anger is like a small madness. Once gone, you realise that you are in a deep shit.
Perfect πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Swaelyf(f): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2023
may your mother be killed by your father
AdamuKD:

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by obrian888: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

I am a man, and you very correct, the men killed these girls for money ritual and men turn around to accuse the girls as being greedy, rather than the men who killed for money, any man that can kill for money is not worth coming into this world, because you are already defeated in the scheme of life before even trying sef. RIP to the dead, useless okada rider, see beautiful girl you have wasted.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Jennyclay(f): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2023
AdamuKD:
please shut up!!! Just shut up if you have nothing to say undecided.

Her only crime was to fall in love. Well I don’t blame you, after all you men are murderers!! So I’m not surprised.

Bunch of murderers everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by DKM123: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2023
Another WEALTHY Aliko Dangote has k!lled his girlfriend again and watch how Nairaland resident imbec!Lic Nigerian men will blame the victim for dating a rich man and so deserves to be k!lled.
It doesn't matter that the Aliko Dangote can barely boast of a bicycle tyre talkless of a small corola but he is very wealthy in thier Poverty stricken mind.

May God pun!sh all of you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by BeigJawnson(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Perfect πŸ‘

Thanks dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos) / Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.