Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend (56599 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by BRATISLAVA: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
AdamuKD:
Women and money. Even if it's accompanied with death and destruction

Men and money. Especially if it's accompanied with death and destruction

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by kkins25(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Even the so called sensible ones on Nl aren't left out... It's terrible! Make I just go distract myself offline, this place is giving me the worst impression of Nigerian guys.

You are not alone oooo. Make money, travel out. Love can find you anywhere.

Little21, Better don't go to another African country. Because, as Bad as Nigeria is, women have one of the least crimes committed against them compared to other African countries. So, forget cotonu😂. Manage us like that..

Habibia come to 🇬🇭 Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Little21: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Even the so called sensible ones on Nl aren't left out... It's terrible! Make I just go distract myself offline, this place is giving me the worst impression of Nigerian guys.

You are not alone oooo. Make money, travel out. Love can find you anywhere.
'Love as no boundaries" as they say. No need too be dwelling on the "so called Nigerian psychopaths" that assume themselves as "men".
it's getting really scary too even talk too any guy that's called "Nigerian". angry

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Little21: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkins25:

Little21, Better don't go to another African country. Because, as Bad as Nigeria is, women have one of the least crimes committed against them compared to other African countries. So, forget cotonu😂. Manage us like that..

It can't be as worst as Nigeria. Nigeria is becoming a really scary place for ladies to live. Lifes aren't safe.
Abeg make una dey manage una self. Count me out of anything called "Nigerian guys" undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by CJStarz: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
AdamuKD:
U no read well? Where was it indicated that the guy was rich? Nnaa ehhhh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by CJStarz: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
These girls will never listen
R.I.P to the dead anyways
Listen to what? Not to fall in love anymore? The girl in question already had a child for the boy. From the story,the boy frequents their home and took lastly took her home,which was the norm. They had an argument and in a fit of rage the boy killed her just like a married man can do to his wife.
Everything is not yahoo related

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by CJStarz: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
I support you.....gidigbaa
pocohantas:

The man that killed is not after money.
It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.

Everytime, yenyenyen money. Someone that came to pick her with motorcycle (OKADA) is rich? Y'all keep projecting your inadequancies on women. This is a broke man. Any man can be violent, rich or poor!

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkins25:

Little 21, Better don't go to another African country. Because, as Bad as Nigeria is, women have one of the least crimes committed against them compared to other African countries. So, forget cotonu😂. Manage us like that..

Nahhhhhh Nigeria has the lowest not because because they cover it up and are kind of "low key " about it. grin Do you know how many wives have died of hypertension, STDs, Inadequate care, death at birth all on the account of Men? Do you? Now they have gone full physical and some lunatics don't see anything wrong in it.

In other countries, at least alarm will be raised on time and some are saved. Here people will say all sort to divert attention before you know it, blood don full ground. In other countries at least the death of these women will be respected and the evil doer crucified,here nah so so unprintable words that will be used to follow the dead lady. Sometimes I wonder how these dead people feel when they hear people killing them again with words. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Emu4u2c: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vcent50:

Best decision so far,I have similar experience but don't worry,u will recover ur lost property

I'm recovering bits by bits...
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Jman06(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Little21:

It can't be as worst as Nigeria. Nigeria is becoming a really scary place for ladies to live. Lifes aren't safe.
Abeg make una dey manage una self. Count me out of anything called "Nigerian guys" undecided
See as you dey yarn like say anybody dey beg you to be with a Nigerian guy.

You forget that most of you Nigerian ladies are not desirable to other men outside the shores of Nigeria. Only Nigerian guys put up with your rubbish here.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Little21: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Nahhhhhh Nigeria has the lowest not because because they cover it up and are kind of "low key " about it. grin Do you know how many wives have died of hypertension, STDs, Inadequate care, death at birth all on the account of Men? Do you? Now they have gone full physical and some lunatics don't see anything wrong in it.

In other countries, at least alarm will be raised on time and some are saved. Here people will say all sort to divert attention before you know it, blood don full ground. In other countries at least the death of these women will be respected and the evil doer crucified,here nah so so unprintable words that will be used to follow the dead lady. Sometimes I wonder how these dead people feel when they hear people killing them again with words. cry
The amount of women that is dead all in account of men, is uncountable. And it keep multiplying. It's not reducing.
At least in other countries, they still look out for their people and hold the person accountable for whatever crime committed.
But in Nigeria, after paying few bucks they are out of prison. And people still won't still see anything wrong about it. All for them to come online and kill the victim once again with "words".
Nigeria is a big No. If you looking for relationship or marriage. Unless you wanna end up as a victim. cry

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by lokito: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
From one supreme court bad news to another bad relationship nonsense news
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Little21: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jman06:
See as you dey yarn like say anybody dey beg you to be with a Nigerian guy.

You forget that most of you Nigerian ladies are not desirable to other men outside the shores of Nigeria. Only Nigerian guys put up with your rubbish here.
Bleep off!! I see that justify killing.
Most of you just need too be locked in confinement. You are just so worthless!

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Aammee77: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
pocohantas:

It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.

Everytime, yenyenyen money. Someone that came to pick her with motorcycle (OKADA) is rich? Y'all keep projecting your inadequancies on women. This is a broke man. Any man can be violent, rich or poor!
You think say bike cheap? you no get sense.
It's only a guy that has invested so much on a lady and don't want to lose that will want to use her for rituals.
See the PH guy told his babe "you dey hot oh No wam" he always new he was gonna use her one day.
It's called fattening the Salah ram and prepping it for slaughter.
No man be mumu oh!
If a guy has spent so much on you he will hardly let you leave in good will. If he's not a ritualist you would have done countless abortion.
When dem advise una una go put cotton wool for ear dey hear yenyenyen
Body bags no dey finish oh!
Dem go carry your body go bury like dead chicken, you die wrongfully....

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Jman06(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Little21:

Bleep off!! I see that justify killing.
Most of you just need too be locked in confinement. You are just so worthless!
It is your father, mother and accursed family that are worthless!

I have no more iota of pity for the female gender and I mean it.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Little21: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jman06:
It is your father, mother and accursed family that are worthless!

I have no more iota of pity for the female gender and I mean it.
Nahh. It's all back too you in 100 folds. At least think sometimes with your senseless brain before writing trash to people online.
Continue with whatever curse you have left grin.bye!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Prechimakanaki: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
As na young boys come day get money now na so young boys day kpeff their wives and gf pass,one happen for river another happen for delta,that south south them too like quick money and na so ritual killings full that side
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Jman06(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Little21:

Nahh. It's all back too you in 100 folds. At least think sometimes with your senseless brain before writing trash to people online.
Continue with whatever curse you have left grin.bye!
Your family is cursed for real!

You are communicating with a deity, so just know that any curse I pronounce on you tonight must manifest in your family and in your life!
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by kkins25(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Little21:

Have you tried Ghana jollof? I'm very spicy.. 😁
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Little21: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2023
kkins25:

Have you tried Ghana jollof? I'm very spicy.. 😁
grin bye!

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Moneyyman: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2023
Don't be wicked!
She was a victim!

AdamuKD:

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Blitzking: 1:39am On Oct 27, 2023
So bad..rip to the dead..with the kind of orientation youths have today more of such is bound to happen..
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by bigcasava1(m): 2:19am On Oct 27, 2023
God please don't allow my daughter enter wrong hands

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 2:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Is it compulsory they must sacrifice their girlfriend or ex? I am just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Amayabor1:

Of course, the man must go in for it. His own case is settled. Death penalty is waiting for him.

I'm only saying ladies should be careful who they date, get pregnant for or marry.

As for your sister, tell her to run away from any man who doesn't have a verifiable source of income. And if that man is a Yahoo guy, she should run and not look back.

Tell that to Umoh Umoren who was killed for the same ritual reason when she was job hunting.

Tell that to Bamise who was killed by BRT driver. What about the child who was raped by a school proprietor with scissors?

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by TheKingsmann(m): 3:09am On Oct 27, 2023
pocohantas:

You done advise your fellow greedy girls first?
If una like make una dey date anyhow guys or guys with questionable wealth because of greed, whatever happens to you guys, na una Sabi because God knows that I will never waste my RIP on any greedy girl again.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by CHoccolaTE: 3:13am On Oct 27, 2023
I keep saying it that men hate women and wish them evil but many women are deluded as to the true nature of males.

Last last e go clear for una eyes.

Ladies, men hate women. Live with them like dangerous and violent enemies that they are, watch your back every step of the way. Forget the fake niceness they put up to throw you off.
When push comes to shove they will harm you and then blame you without looking back.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by TheKingsmann(m): 3:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Poco has vexed. These guys are crazy.... When I say avoid Nigerian men at all cost I sound paranoid but the truth is this is not the time to be close to most of them.

People who defend murder can kill. It's very simple
Imagine, who will ever date a useless and entitled Nigerian woman?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by TheKingsmann(m): 3:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Farfalla:

I will always give this same advice to any Nigerian woman wishing to settle down. Please, spread this to as many Nigerian women as possible. Even if na to hook up with man from Djibouti or Comoros, just try it. They'll generally not put you through half the trauma Naija men put women through. angry
Hahahaha do you guys think that men from other countries will ever date y'all? y'all pests? lol. 😂😂😂 only Nigerian men can manage your ass not other African men, I onced asked my Angola friend if he would ever date a Nigerian woman and he gave a resounding "NO".

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2023
That’s it. That’s all
pocohantas:

They hate women being with rich men so much that they want these men to kill women so they can gloat over it..

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 4:08am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
Preach!!! They are becoming so irritating. I don't blame women that hate them.
There are hardly any women who hate men. If they exist they are like 0.00001% of the female population.

What you have are women who are fed up with most men’s nonsense and their inability to self reflect. Women who are generally cautious of men based on evidence of the harm they perpetuate on the society in general.

7 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
I keep saying it that men hate women and wish them evil but many women are deluded as to the true nature of males.

Last last e go clear for una eyes.

Ladies, men hate women. Live with them like dangerous and violent enemies that they are, watch your back every step of the way. Forget the fake niceness they put up to throw you off.
When push comes to shove they will harm you and then blame you without looking back.

After all It was a man who wrote this book.

The thing is even men who in their hearts do not have hatred or animosity towards women are raised by the society and pressured by their peers to hold women in contempt. They can’t be seen to respect or love or hold women in high esteem otherwise they are SIMPS or whatever version of derogatory term is in style at the time.

The only men who are not like MUST HAVE done the work to unlearn and re-educate themselves. That’s the only way to escape such insidious woman hate that’s weaved into every aspect of our world, from religion to culture to what have you. Without the conscious effort to relearn and unlearn, they can’t avoid being misogynists.

But you can’t speak too much on it or you’re making yourself a victim 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) / Nigerian Who Leaked Ugandan Singer's Unclad Photos Arrested In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.