Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend (56643 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Nonexisting1: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
When I say avoid this relationship nonsense, people think I'm stupid. Delilah gender people know nothing except how to give men violence and when we match their energies, this kind of thing occurs. Men without girlfriends and wives don't get into this kind of trouble. Check well now and you'll see that whatever led to her death was caused by her. The gentleman obviously wasn't able to control his reactions to her horrible actions. They will be the first to slap a man and when the man returns the slap, they faint and start foaming in the mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Jewessgratitud3: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na bad parenting dey cause all this one. See girl born for her parents house. Still following the boy up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Sleekfingers: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
jamesversion:
Na December pressure dey cause all these killings??

What's special about December? December is like every other months.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
ccffwx:

Does the murdering man have any money and came to pick the lady with a motorcycle? Until Nigerian women decide to stop tolerating the excesses of men and stop worshipping men, femicide will continue.

Okay, we should stop tolerating excesses of men? We shouldn't endure like our mothers again? We have heard, Sir. I'll send this message back to my fellow Nigerian women.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by UnfairLife7(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
obinna58:
Men going down in the hands of women, as a guy if you’re broke leave relationship matter, she’ll always go for the better option
You don't have sense. Instead of you condemning all these useless men beating and killing women for different reasons. You're here sprewing trash

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Mikespecialone(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
osazsky:
SE

You sure ?
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by todugo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
jamesversion:
Na December pressure dey cause all these killings??
Na bro. Its new year syndrome. (They want to be rich quick by next year)
I blame Dem celebs who show off their fake life with expensive cloths, cars and houses on social media, to pressure young folks to hustle.

🚨 "How much are you wearing"? is the common trend this days!!!
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
pocohantas:

The man that killed is not after money.
It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.

If ur kid boy is a friend to a kid boy in ur neighbor, in which the boy always beat ur kid boy, u have reported the boy to his mother, she didn't do anything, to the level that u and the boy's mother fight,

The next day u still see ur kid boy playing with the boy, what would you do as a mother?

I guess you will keep on blaming boy until he wound or maim ur son.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
YourKarma:

You might think you're catching cruise but there's a very big difference between cruise and stark stupidity.
Majority of your kind come online to talk nonsense about Igbos because there are other people on the same level of stupidity as y'all who will Like your senseless posts.

The level of foolishness you lots exhibit is something that should never be passed to another generation, and I hope you don't get the chance to do that
oga save ur sermon una nor good

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by naijapikin2(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Any relationship that life is threatened should not continue sam sam.

Me I've told my partner to find her way o... She's too violent and aggressive... She called to say it's ok for us to part ways.

So I'm looking for a gentle non violent girl now..

May God help me choose well😏😏😏😏

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mikespecialone:

You sure ?
sure
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fiscus105:

If ur kid boy is a friend to a kid boy in ur neighbor, in which the boy always beat ur kid boy, if u report the boy to his mother, he would not do anything, to the level that u and the boy mother fight,

The next day u still see ur kid boy playing with the boy, what would you do as a mother?

You will keep on blaming ur boy or u shift blaming to ur own boy not to playing with him again.

I struggled to understand this. You can send a VN or type in any indigenous language.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by UnfairLife7(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fiscus105:
Any girl frolicking around /bad guys, is a potential sacrifice on the day urgent blood would be needed by demons.

If I'm a woman, there are some guys that, if they called me, I can't even allow then to say hi, not to talk of dating them, yet these guys are hot cake for beautiful ladies.

I won't be surprised if he had taken what he needed from the girl for him to become Rich guy,....... after all, hunger dey town ....
my brother e tire me how all these girls take dey fall for all these useless guys seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Kingsley904: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
post=126633559:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/delta-police-arrest-26-year-old-man-for-allegedly-murdering-girlfriend/

My dear sister, be careful with the kind of guys you mingle with.
My kind advice.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
People giving birth to daughters and not looking after them....

One female daughter is equal to 5children.
So if you have one daughter, just know you got 5children

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by UnfairLife7(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
naijapikin2:
Any relationship that life is threatened should not continue sam sam.

Me I've told my partner to find her way o... She's too violent and aggressive... She called to say it's ok for us to part ways.

So I'm looking for a gentle non violent girl now..

May God help me choose well😏😏😏😏
you just left a relationship and you're already applying for another relationship

Wetin una dey see for all these relationships biko?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by YourKarma: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
osazsky:
oga save ur sermon una nor good
Dey there dey disgrace your lineage
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
pocohantas:

I struggled to understand this. You can send a VN or type in any indigenous language.

Keep on blaming yahoo guys wen ur fellow ladies are bury on daily basis.

If u have sister and u dnt warn her but blaming guys, they will use her to count scores.

I will condole you in any indegenous language you understand that day.

Hands are meant to be used to work and earn money and not holes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fiscus105:

Keep on blaming yahoo guys wen ur fellow ladies are bury on daily basis.

If u have sister and u dnt warn her but blaming guy, they will use her to count scores.

I will condole u with local language you understand that day.

You know he is a yahoo boy because he is your mother's last born?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Farfalla(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
AdamuKD:
Women and money. Even if it's accompanied with death and destruction

So that young boy looks rich to you?

Even this one will be claiming "logical".

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You don't have sense. Instead of you condemning all these useless men beating and killing women for different reasons. You're here sprewing trash
Does it take away the fact that women a majorly the problem
Senseless men always fall into their trap and destroy themselves
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Date only rich men..... Gold digger.

Date the rest of us wey broke..... Item for ritual.

Women I no envy unah at all.

I personally go prefer to be a gold digger than a dead ritual victim.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by matm: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Untamed sexual urge is disastrous.
Sex itself gives nothing .
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by abidragon: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Girls pls wise up money is not everything safety first
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
pocohantas:

The man that killed is not after money.
It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.

Everytime, yenyenyen money. Someone that came to pick her with motorcycle (OKADA) is rich? Y'all keep projecting your inadequancies on women. This is a broke man. Any man can be violent, rich or poor!

Apart from Killaboi, none of these lads caught are rich. I no too get money, but I am richer than all, including the recent bastard in Port-harcourt. Honestly, the way the majority of our men defend these acts is appalling and terrible. No wonder they keep having issues with law enforcement authorities in civilised societies. This girl even had a child with the broke boy!!!!!

Sure, any man can be violent, but broke men are the most likeliest of men to be very violent.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by UnfairLife7(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
obinna58:

Does it take away the fact that women a majorly the problem
Senseless men always fall into their trap and destroy themselves
Those useless Yahoo boys using their girlfriend for rituals, it's also the fault of the girls?

Friends using their fellow friends for rituals is also the fault of the victim?

Nawa o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amayabor1:
Another one bites the dust.

Ordinarily, if not for money, some of these girls will not look at these boys twice.

As a hardworking guy who has never been associated with fraud, never marry a lady who has dated a Yahoo boy.

So, the woman is at fault, not the man? You mean the same woman who had a child for this bastard?! I really don't get how some of you reason o. It is frightening. Be like say my sister go target abroad men or other African men cos if na so una dey reason eh....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by bluefilm: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yahoo boy love is nothing but yahoo

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

Apart from Killaboi, none of these lads caught are rich. I no too get money, but I am richer than all, including the recent bastard in Port-harcourt. Honestly, the way the majority of our men defend these acts is appalling and terrible. No wonder they keep having issues with law enforcement authorities in civilised societies. This girl even had a child with the broke boy!!!!!

Sure, any man can be violent, but broke men are the most likeliest of men to be very violent.

They hate women being with rich men so much that they want these men to kill women so they can gloat over it. The PH boy was in a self-contain, but to NL guys, he is rich and the girl should have dated a cartpusher. I doubt these guys have brains because this kinda reasoning is low.

The girl in this story broke up with the guy and he came back for her. Obviously under the guise of mending issues. They didn't read. They don't read. They just want to stick to their "women love money" narrative.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Gerrard59(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jman06:
Another one!

Ladies can be partly blamed for all these. When you put so much financial pressure on guys, the result is that many guys would become desperate to blow at all costs.

You are a bastard!

A human being was killed because she refused his advances. A human being who had a child for him. Yet you blame the dead person? You people are evil, and deserve everything you lots suffer/go through! So if someone pressurises you financially, you will kill the person? You are a fool!

Terrible people!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by sedIoyol(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Rip . What kind of boyfriend is this guy self
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Anny69: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
AdamuKD:
Women and money. Even if it's accompanied with death and destruction
Which gender mostly kill for money?

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.