Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend (56646 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Fiscus105(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Any girl frolicking around /bad guys, is a potential sacrifice on the day urgent blood would be needed by demons.

If I'm a woman, there are some guys that, if they called me, I can't even allow then to say hi, not to talk of dating them, yet these guys are hot cake for beautiful ladies.

I won't be surprised if he had taken what he needed from the girl for him to become overnight Rich guy,....... after all, hunger dey town ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by ogascomax: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
I wonder what is moving this stupid boys o. How can you come to carry person then you killed the person. How do you explain that to family and police that you are not the prime suspect if she was to be looked for.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Truth07: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lead us not into temptation but Deliver us from all evil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by NaijaCover(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
1Alex:
the kain bullet wey dey commot for your mouth ehh

Is Here And Following BAD NEWS
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by NewDea4: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Naija girls will never kearn
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by davidtemi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ewo ti e ni werey gan sef. Make dem dey kill these yahoo boys back jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by phranq30(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
osazsky:
If u check am the guys father is from delta but got married to an igbo woman from mbise hence this is d result. anything crime the foundation is from igbos

Thunder punish your papa

10 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by jaymoney1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Oh my God, not this time. Why killing one another over a quarel that can still be settle squarely. Control your temper and anger 🤬
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by motionarena: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
AdamuKD:
Women and money. Even if it's accompanied with death and destruction

Seems ur brain is leaking juice.
Did u read b4 u start commenting like the big fuuuuul you are

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Amayabor1: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Another one bites the dust.

Ordinarily, if not for money, some of these girls will not look at these boys twice.

As a hardworking guy who has never been associated with fraud, never marry a lady who has dated a Yahoo boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by WhisperedNoise: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
AdamuKD:
Women and money. Even if it's accompanied with death and destruction
ori e ti daru

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Kobicove(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
This animal just murdered this girl for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What did u just read..

.You need help.
the mum of d murderer is igbo I know the family oga
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by ppogba: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Low budget Killaboi.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by KingLion007(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
jamesversion:
Na December pressure dey cause all these killings??
Sure and expect more btw now and new yr. Bruh
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Jman06(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Another one!

Ladies can be partly blamed for all these. When you put so much financial pressure on guys, the result is that many guys would become desperate to blow at all costs.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
osazsky:
the mum of d murderer is igbo I know the family oga

You are still exhibiting your level of intellect.

Tribe is no bases for acts of foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by ufuosman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na wa
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by INVINCIBLECSP2: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
pocohantas:

The man that killed is not after money.
It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.
Please forgive his ignorance. He didn't understand. Aboki na aboki

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by ccffwx: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
pocohantas:

The man that killed is not after money.
It is always the woman. I wonder when you guys would advise yourselves for once.

The girl in the story clearly broke up with guy, but no, you didn't read. You must blame women.

Does the murdering man have any money and came to pick the lady with a motorcycle? Until Nigerian women decide to stop tolerating the excesses of men and stop worshipping men, femicide will continue.

1 Like

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by AfroBeatDiary: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
This thing is becoming to much, the Earth is decayed.
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Afamed: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
These Obidents generation ehhhhh
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Emu4u2c: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
I'm just looking at every one saying rubbish

Have you ever lived with all this Delta girls... most of them are bad mannered and wrongly brought up thinking you can fight a man.

I just left my relationship because I saw This particular scenario coming up in my relationship...me that I have big dreams and aspirations...na once I move from the relationship... I lost properties due to my decision but yeah at least I won't be eating watery beans any Time soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Chibuzoripob: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
angry Nah wah oo.Nah by force to date sad
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Dougad: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
I dey hate see this kind news from my hometown.

RIP
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Available9: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
They parted ways because the Yahoo boy was no longer having money...all Benin and sapele girls want to have a child with every Yahoo boy...enjoy your RIP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by amadiama(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Wonder wat some ladies see in dating bad boys.. sometimes I don't pity them,wen they see gentle guys they abuse the privilege..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Mikespecialone(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Abeg who are the real skull miners self, SE or SW , I can’t even differentiate
Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mikespecialone:
Abeg who are the real skull miners self, SE or SW , I can’t even differentiate
SE

2 Likes

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by YourKarma: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
osazsky:
If u check am the guys father is from delta but got married to an igbo woman from mbise hence this is d result. anything crime the foundation is from igbos

You might think you're catching cruise but there's a very big difference between cruise and stark stupidity.
Majority of your kind come online to talk nonsense about Igbos because there are other people on the same level of stupidity as y'all who will Like your senseless posts.

The level of foolishness you lots exhibit is something that should never be passed to another generation, and I hope you don't get the chance to do that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend by Evergreen4(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Is this the latest trend among youths

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head / Cross River Witch Burning: Victims Cry For Justice (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.