Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head (22215 Views)

Fear Grips Akwa Ibom As Hoodlums Behead Police Inspector In Uyo / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by MasterJayJay: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
omenka:
They're not called AfghanEasternis for nothing.

Just look what a mess they've made of their region, all because of one stupid boy who leveraged on their disappointment over the outcome of an election, drive them to HATE the elected one and his tribesmen and his party, and promised them some utopia called Biafra.

Meanwhile, all he desired was to enrich himself. Now they've got hot molten steel on their hands.

How sad.

This one has found his voice. When news of Fulani herdsmen murdering spree in Benue and north goes on, your cowardice will appear.

I guess the blood being spilled in your region is zobo and not real blood.

Southeast is much safer than your region but bigotry has beclouded your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Babalola0920: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2023
They should be tagged terrorist not GUNMEN that disastrous.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by vanunu: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Nwodosis:
I see it as a revenge act.

This is really terrible and condemnable.rest in peace. The Nigerian government of buhari is the cause of all these . This people were only carrying flag some years ago, but were brutally hunted and killed on sight, now they are armed.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Gandrova: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2023
This is part of the region that wants to Govern Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by beardedboy(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2023
lagosrd:
Morals , always know when to run for your dear life
I hope you said same when Deborah was killed!
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Ahannn them don dey mine skull for SE ?
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by 77up(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2023
You are doing this and you think you will have peace.

No peace for the wicked.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by ufuosman(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Hmm
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Nwodosis(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2023
vanunu:

This is really terrible and condemnable.rest in peace. The Nigerian government of buhari is the cause of all these . This people were only carrying flag some years ago, but were brutally hunted and killed on sight, now they are armed.
Goodluck that he brought down is happier than him now.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Boldideas: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by JOemmy(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2023
Something like this will soon happen here in warri south the way police men attached to the B division police station goes about harassing and arresting innocent people in the evening is very alarming.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Eneye4me: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ibo terrorist
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

Where in the report did you see it was IPOB? Or to you every criminal in the SE is IPOB?
Yes. Every criminal in SE is IPOB
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by prince4pro2: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Not that am in support of this baberic act by UGM, but this people leave there area of jurisdiction which is eziama down to osisioma in pursuit of innocent boys . U won't believe the level of atrocities this SARs people commit here in Aba. This people are more deadly than armmed robbers . Ur more safer in the hands of robbers than this criminals. People will rather help a thief than help a SArs man
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by 90dbest: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Very good,. Fvck da police ni**er.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Danisaint112(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Yes. Every criminal in SE is IPOB

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by olawonder(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hamas/Muslims are terrorists, not these barbaric Igbo people who killing and beheading their own people everyday! undecided
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by lagosrd: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2023
beardedboy:

I hope you said same when Deborah was killed!

Deborah's case was different, always apply this thing now, the police officer could have taken on his heels knowing the evil such people could perform, like his other colleagues did. It's not his fault that he was killed so stop the blame
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by soccerlite: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Coolbreeze1988:
I rather be an Amotekun operative than been a police officer right now

You don't mean it

Is there any difference
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Frankhendez: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
I think maybe they have been targeting him for soo long, this is not good news anyway,
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Jeffrey1k(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fellow Nigerians. We better stop this rubbish and stop being deceived Biafra is not the key maybe it was then not anymore look around with the killings sit at home etc I feel it hurts the ndi igbo you’re fighting for more than it hurts Nigeria. Nigeria can’t be hurt by killing it citizens them no even send us. That man they killed Nigeria no even send am. You just put his family to more misery cos average police man family no get joy already. It’s bad ohhh. Nigerian youths wake up. If they won’t help us let’s help each other. Biafra is not the key nA still the same people. Look at Ukraine look at Israel and other big countries at war see what’s going on and tell me that south east at war would in anyway favour the igbos. Wake up. Make them no dey whine you. If all the igbos nation wide come back to the southeast na you go give them job security and happiness? Lets keep managing trust be you don’t wanna be running from bombs. My dad told me about the war. It wasn’t funny for the common people they suffered most. Be guided. Mind your business strive to be better and remember the best natural resources or investment in Nigeria remains human development
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Nukilia: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
jeff1993:
..... that's ur suggestion. If it sits well with u no wahala

It sits well with me...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Invades NTA TV College In Jos, Arrests Students / Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] / 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.