Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head (22206 Views)

Fear Grips Akwa Ibom As Hoodlums Behead Police Inspector In Uyo / Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Shimran(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2023

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Sleekfun: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2023
They are the one killing police ( government ) now , when government decide to retaliate now and send soldiers for operation python dance , they will start shouting that government is killing them and one of there musician go run go studio go sing say Government don kill him papa and him mama ... Make una see oooo ... My country people... This police Dem kill so na person family oooo and na government pikin .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by JoeEeL(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2023
Coolbreeze1988:
I rather be an Amotekun operative than been a police officer right now

grin
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by JoeEeL(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2023
OKUCHI11:
i don just tire fir this country...

Haha
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by MXrep: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2023
Sleekfun:
They are the one killing police ( government ) now , when government decide to retaliate now and send soldiers for operation python dance , they will start shouting that government is killing them and one of there musician go run go studio go sing say Government don kill him papa and him mama ... Make una see oooo ... My country people... This police Dem kill so na p family oooo and na government pikin .
Python dance wey una do on top unarmed protesters? Now that you pushed them into picking up arms go and count scores

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by chachanga: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Not a good time to be a police officer in Nigeria especially in Abia community tongue

Not a good time to be a Policeman, not even a nice time at all to be a bad cop.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by chatinent: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Ipob why now? These killing will only prolong what you guys are fighting for but can't resolved it

Why do you think every Igbo person supports IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Why do you think I'm referring to all igbos when I say ipob?
chatinent:

Why do you think every Igbo person supports IPOB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by aguyph: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2023
rijuo nsi afor animanu
Urheadmaster:
Not a good time to be a police officer in Nigeria especially in Abia community tongue
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by cococandy(f): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2023
Wtf??
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by omenka(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2023
They're not called AfghanEasternis for nothing.

Just look what a mess they've made of their region, all because of one stupid boy who leveraged on their disappointment over the outcome of an election, drive them to HATE the elected one and his tribesmen and his party, and promised them some utopia called Biafra.

Meanwhile, all he desired was to enrich himself. Now they've got hot molten steel on their hands.

How sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by mancoconut: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2023
omenka:
They're not called AfghanEasternis for nothing.

Just look what a mess they've made of their region, all because of one stupid boy who leveraged on their disappointment over the outcome of an election, drive them to HATE the elected one and his tribesmen and his party, and promised them some utopia called Biafra.

Meanwhile, all he desired was to enrich himself. Now they've got hot molten steel on their hands.

How sad.
This mentally unstable idiot comes FROM BENUE STATE, gentlemen and Ladies (if there any here) once again let me reiterate for emphasis sake- this deranged pig who has the gall and temerity to malign the South East COMES FROM BENUE STATE- a state that is officially the burial ground HQ of Nigeria, a state where no less than 10-20 human beings get slaughtered like festive rams and goats, a region that is projected to be extinct in the next 10-20 yrs with all the massacres going on there on daily to weekly basis, a region where hunan lives isn't worth a strand of used tissue paper! A region where Fulani use the populace to test new killing frenzies and use the women as sex slaves. This is the Benue sewage rat talking shit about insecurity in the SE! imagine the audacity? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Nukilia: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2023
jeff1993:
Bad news from the SE.... The perpetrators of this dastardly act will never go unpunished

I will recommend that they are rehabilitated through the federal government program and reintroduced back to the country.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by YorubaPrince: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2023
So funny, na dem go dey call us Skull Miners. grin

Awon werey Okoro. angry
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Sparkle777(f): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2023
Those gun men are ritualists, we know who loves to beheadd ppl. They've sent them to give a dog a bad name in other to hang it. If caught, let them also face same fate.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by AlphaWolf27: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Not that I support what the gunmen did, but sometimes we have no idea of the atrocities these policemen have done towards innocent people. Maybe they came back for him. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Expanse2020(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2023
When they killed in south south it is gunmen but if they killed in the north it's said Terrorist removed the double standard and named them terrorist all together. Whether na boko-haram or ƌpĆ²b they are both terrorist. They terrorized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Be careful and neutral in everything to avoid hates
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Danisaint112(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Ipob why now? These killing will only prolong what you guys are fighting for but can't resolved it

Where in the report did you see it was IPOB? Or to you every criminal in the SE is IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by SuccessfulRichi: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2023
I've watched countless videos online on how police harrass and exhort boys and girls in abia state. My friend from Lagos went to buy clothing materials in ABA. He was arrested and exhorted all the money 50k. He had to borrow money from strangers to come back to Lagos. Nigeria police should stop all these illegal acts or they face what they see, the monsters you created.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by jeff1993: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Nukilia:

I will recommend that they are rehabilitated through the federal government program and reintroduced back to the country.
..... that's ur suggestion. If it sits well with u no wahala

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by ElonEmpire: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
mancoconut:

This mentally unstable idiot comes FROM BENUE STATE, gentlemen and Ladies (if there any here) once again let me reiterate for emphasis sake- this deranged pig who has the gall and temerity to malign the South East COMES FROM BENUE STATE- a state that is officially the burial ground HQ of Nigeria, a state where no less than 10-20 human beings get slaughtered like festive rams and goats, a region that is projected to be extinct in the next 10-20 yrs with all the massacres going on there on daily to weekly basis, a region where hunan lives isn't worth a strand of used tissue paper! A region where Fulani use the populace to test new killing frenzies and use the women as sex slaves. This is the Benue sewage rat talking shit about insecurity in the SE! imagine the audacity? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Stop wasting your Time in any Benue person. They are the most miserable and unfortunate people in the whole wide world,
Mostly Tiv...So unless people.
The only thing that give them Orgasm and Little Joy in Life is hating Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2023
IPOB are freedom fighters.
Iberiberistic freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Nicoddemus(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
They have started the BIAFLA or nothing again... Because dem no win for SUPLEM COURT.. šŸ˜„

See how the Tinubu you're supporting have made your life useless with his policy yet you'd not get sense. I'm sure you're browsing with free 10mb

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by ponishah: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/panic-as-gunmen-behead-police-officer-in-abia-community-part-with-the-head/

I wonder what any policeman is still doing in southeast, except you value money more than your life.
If they post you there say no, ... just that police sef their hand no clean too.
I don tire for all these gruesome killings
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by blackboy(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2023
When the police and DSS have refused to arrest or kill the gangster who beheaded and cut to pieces a whole DPO and shared the gory video on social media. I am not surprised and won't be surprised if more don't happen.
DSS and police need to show you kill you pay and you kill a security operative sorry is your case.
I still believe that DPO was betrayed by his men. The longer it takes them to kill or arrest that gang leader I get convinced he has some security operatives on his pay roll.
In nassarawa state when the DSS and police were killed all police from the ethnic group of the gang that killed them at the station were arrested and locked in jail no trial on suspicion that they gave the gang information of their coming. The fulanis were finally hired to kill the gang members and their leader.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Rostikol: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2023
This is savage and unacceptable.

Hope the perpetrators of this heinous act are brought to justice.
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by TheClassic1(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Another biaflan ritualist, criminal and score minner av shown up again grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by MEGAWATCH: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Oboto700:
Wetin this people want?

They want that thing Fulani people took from Yoruba land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Police Officer In Abia Community, Part With The Head by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Oboto700:
Wetin this people want?
separate Nigeria, Let everyone go it's separate ways. Nothing can be worse than what we are experiencing Now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper / 19-year-old Man Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Awka / Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.