Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video (4982 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Oluseyi001: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
A trending video of some Nigerian women praying for money stark n@ked is now making rounds online.

In the trending video, the women who stood next to empty bags prayed for money that would give them a better status in society. One of them can be seen and also heard praying to get more money each time she gave money to people.

Watch the video below……

https://afripeeps.com/threads/nigerian-women-go-st-rk-n-ked-as-they-pray-for-money-video.711/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Oluseyi001:
A trending video of some Nigerian women praying for money stark n@ked is now making rounds online. In the trending video, the women who stood next to empty bags prayed for money that would give them a better status in society. One of them can be seen and also heard praying to get more money each time she gave money to people.
But why is this video trending though? Obviously, seems the women were quite aware they were being recorded. So, why was the video released? Or were they stabbed by a friend of theirs or what exactly happened here? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Anny69: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
What's the essence of recording it? 🤦
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Oluseyi001: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But why is this video trending though? Obviously, seems the women were quite aware they were being recorded. So, why was the video released? Or were they stabbed by a friend of theirs or what exactly happened here? undecided

I don't know why exactly but they don't really seem bothered even though they are aware of the camera
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Okoroawusa: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2023
There is no problem in wanting to get money but at least try shave nah!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
There is no problem in wanting to get money but at least try shave nah!
Why should they shave as though it should be about you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Aboks(m): 2:32am On Oct 27, 2023
u dey smoke igbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Shaneroberts: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Mvnster: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Aboks:
u dey smoke igbo
Them naked swear for money na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by emiron18(m): 6:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Acidosis(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Lol

This country
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by immortalmortal: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2023
No matter how much they swear, if Dem hustle well,money no go come
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by EddyRex: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2023
Weird gender, The future is female

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by minasu190: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Some girls these days cha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Zonefree(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Money will be somewhere laughing at them cheesy

Money does not locate foolish people!

Fish brain gender!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by PaganTerrorist: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2023
Women are nothing but whóres

They should be exterminated like the pests they're

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by sulakishop(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Women tend to be extremely gullible

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Beverlyjean(f): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Siofra...u can see these ones , tomorrow a criminal murderer organ trader " yahoo boy" will approach her and she will say God has finally answered my prayer...she will not do due diligence, no questions as long as he spends on her and gives her the luxurious life ... u can't call out men and leave the women out of it... murderers will always be around us , women should protect themselves.... I know the number of yahoo boys and big boys that were on my case back when I was in school, there was nothing I wasn't offered to be their girlfriend...I never gave any of them a chance ... I always advised my close friends to be careful around men that flaunt cash ... some listened , some dint...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Symphony2: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2023
Those gender they aren't here to say anything meaningful now o, later they blame men when they slaughter them like ram.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Rebuker(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2023
Smh
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by online4business: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2023
Sadly money has a mind of his own.

It only follows value... Whether na you kpekus you want use do value time will tell... Just prepare for the consequences

If you help enough people get what they want you'll get whatever you want in life. Zig ziglar
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Light78: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2023
That's why nothing good is coming out of black.

You will never see a white person doing those things for money.

Do somethings for Nigerians and see how they will bastardize it. All just because of likes.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2023
sulakishop:
Women trends to be extremely gullible

Have you not seen videos of men who spent a night in the cemetery naked because they want quick wealth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2023
Nothing wrong in praying for money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Symphony2:
Those gender they aren't here to say anything meaningful now o, later they blame men when they slaughter them like ram.

What has praying for money go to do with the nonsense you spilled? Are they praying for men to give them money or God?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
Women are nothing but whóres

They should be exterminated like the pests they're

Only your mother and all the females in your family, you frustrated being.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by PaganTerrorist: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Only your mother and all the females in your family, you frustrated being.

Get out of here you filthy whôre

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

I need to Get out of here to my filthy whôre of a mother

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by PaganTerrorist: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Fixed.

You're nothing but a worthless bleeding animal

You should go kee yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

My mother is nothing but a worthless bleeding animal

My mother should go kee yourself

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Omoawoke2(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aboks:
u dey smoke igbo
You dey take Indian hemp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Have Sex With Her..... / 21 Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / Buy Her A Condom Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.