Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video (5019 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by PaganTerrorist: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Fixed.

Omo ale Ma Rerin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Saintdan0421(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Watching from Saturn...
NIGERIANS don ment finish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video by Symphony2: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

What has praying for money go to do with the nonsense you spilled? Are they praying for men to give them money or God?

You think that's ordinary, next time use your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

databasing / Which Guy On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? / I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.