Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator (58010 Views)

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / I Waited For 45mins To See Her Die – Jealous Boy Who Killed Girlfriend Over Al / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by meobizy(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
He created content that will forever change his life. Good for him.

3 Likes

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Roboto11: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
RPG2020:

You don't mean it

Not a joke.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by dododawa1: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Skit comedy

Musician

Social media flashing money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Kemadealadire(f): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
God have mercy on this generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Lasgidi90(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

You guys need to be advanced in your reasoning.

Are you telling me that idiot that killed her cannot kill his own mother or wife if that was what was requested of him?

You guys have lost the purpose of purity you try to preach.
Come on, why all the shaded insults?
Nevertheless, it's a good thing you mentioned purity. Speaking from the guy's POV, the girl and the guy were already in a boyfriend and girlfriend sort of thing, thereby committing all sorts of fornication (I'm not judging BTW).
That was the basis of where the guy was coming from in the first place.
N.B.: I never agreed with all he said and I'm not overly religious if you thinking that I am.

1 Like

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by blaise26abj(m): 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
lawalosky:
As revealed, This guy that used his girlfriend for money rituals is a content creator, had it been he was not caught now he will start buying cars and houses to come and flaunt online and all of us will think content creation pays that much, don’t trust the things u see on social media, then if you dare question his source of wealth, so called “fans” will roast you.

You are silly if you think killing someone will make you rich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Roboto11: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lasgidi90:

Come on, why all the shaded insults?
Nevertheless, it's a good thing you mentioned purity. Speaking from the guy's POV, the girl and the guy were already in a boyfriend and girlfriend sort of thing, thereby committing all sorts of fornication (I'm not judging BTW).
That was the basis of where the guy was coming from in the first place.
N.B.: I never agreed with all he said and I'm not overly religious if you thinking that I am.

I didn't insult you.

People having sex is not the taboo many promote it to be.

At their age, they are adults.

If not for the pressures of the modern world, both should have been raising a family one way or another.

The primordial being needs to be desired , procreate and raise a family.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by officialfysh(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
minakom:
He's greed has cost him his life. Now he'll rot behind bars.

I think he was using d life on an influencer to cover his yahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Roboto11: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
We don't even see hunchbacks again.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by ppogba: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
All comments from page 1 to 4 have conveniently ignored Okoligwe's tribe.

Nobody is castigating his entire tribe because of his dastardly act. Wonderful.

We are watching.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by LordIsaac(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
I just picture him dealing every blow on the lady with a cutlass…maybe she was even begging before he finished her😓 Honestly, it takes a very dead conscience to take human life. It is even very difficult for me to slaughter a chicken I reared. Kai…Eya,…I can’t even stand in the same room with this guy. This is beastly, for whatever reason!

1 Like

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by joba4luv: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
lawalosky:
As revealed, This guy that used his girlfriend for money rituals is a content creator, had it been he was not caught now he will start buying cars and houses to come and flaunt online and all of us will think content creation pays that much, don’t trust the things u see on social media, then if you dare question his source of wealth, so called “fans” will roast you.

He is looking for more glory and ended in shame

2 Likes

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by ufotunang: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Girls be careful...all that glitters is not gold
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Mayeldah(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
RushManni:

Evil is much on this side ........ So it's best to limit your risk.

Me personally I don't drink, don't smoke don't humanize.... But it's common here, but the ills of it in this side of the world being much, one took a decision of it.

Wisdom is profitable..... In as much as they use people who example went for job interview, it'll be a fallacy to deny that the bulk of them are those that went to fuckkkk

One can not deceive his or her self

leave that person make she dey fool herself. So because accidents can happen anytime one should stand on the road and dare Dangote trucks?
Ladies rarely reason logically, to them it is not about what is right it is about how they feel

1 Like

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Raymeg7(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
RushManni:
No one is looking at the fact that if this girl had obeyed the commandment of thou shall not fornicate she wouldn't have fallen into this ....... People want to keep shying away from the root cause cos of not wanting to answer religious ...

If not easy sex what else reduced her value in the eyes of the guy, and made her look only better as ritual bait ?

Or would we call this one too, marriage preparation ?

The idea of boyfriend and girlfriend indeed is satanic ..... But who would boldly say it ?

When you're ready for marriage you do that which is required......

RIP to the dead. Her family which will be in sorrow now I pray God be with them.

And our young generations may the likes of our yeeyebrities (who of course are misleading them to be too sexual) never see them.....

Wasted just like that.....

Baba all I see here is greed, I always use myself as example because we are All different, one I don't have a job with kids and wife to take care off, hunger better one dey finish me, some days I dey borrow, and my life line for borrowing is ending, I have applied for job in so many places, mind u am a formal banker, not that I have been jobless, and for once I have never thought of any evil , all I'm praying is to God to send a distine helper, or provide me with money to start business, now this guy's don't have any dependent, is just them and there girlfriends and also change cars, why will u kill ur fellow just because of all this things I can afford if u work hard, and also in this naija don't always blame girls because they fall victim, anybody can be a victim whether u are a boy or girl, this country is evil
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Lasgidi90(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

I didn't insult you.

People having sex is not the taboo many promote it to be.

At their age, they are adults.

If not for the pressures of the modern world, both should have been raising a family one way or another.

The primordial being needs to be desired , procreate and raise a family.

I'm not against sex, neither am I against them raising a family. But all these should be done accordingly after all the necessary procedures.
Be it that you are a religious man or a traditional man, you understand what I'm saying.
It's a shame we have lost all purpose of purity (as you said), religiously speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by FIVERRMAGIC: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked

I need old inactive fiverr seller account send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is so dishearten! This happens when you want to belong. My gender should learn how to be satisfied with what they have.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Fearyourcreator: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
RushManni:

That's if he no get "connection". With this stupid country we are in.
Which politician kill and go free like that

1 Like

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Ayjay44(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Acidosis:

"Content creators" are mostly yahoo boys. If you understand how YouTube works, you'll know that only fraud can produce the level of wealth some content creators display.
broda mi oga sa. You see in this day and age 2023 almost 2024. Its not best to just brandish anything as fake or real without concrete proof. If you know what I mean.

So now its best you back up your comment of only fraud can produce wealth with concrete evidence sha.
Thanks
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Ayjay44(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:

You're right, I've been on this thing consistently for 3 years and all I've had to show for it is a 2k subscribers and 1430hrs which drops at interval, the so called rich content creators are either into some other line of biz legit or illegal.
what is 1430hrs
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by spartachico(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rot behind bars ke
This should be a straight death sentence, first degree murder and butchering
minakom:
He's greed has cost him his life. Now he'll rot behind bars.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by Ayjay44(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

You are a dunce.

I have been to places like Congo, Mauritania, Guinea-Bissau, hunger dey wire them, yet they aren't killing themselves.

Just admit it, you lot are criminals.
is the hunger and poverty level in nigeria bot bad enough. Or can we expect worse than this.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by forgiveness: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
Either na bojuboju or he later changed to get fast money
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by 77up(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
The idiot wasted this beautiful girl , may God punish you .

RIP to the dead.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by RPG2020(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Not a joke.

Did she die?
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by NOwazobia: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
... and when people like me question the source of their wealth,

... some idiots will ask if we question the source of their poverty.

..., and call us enemies of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by NOwazobia: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sadly, the type of content he creates are the type I hate.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Emmaximus:

The ones that were killed and they were not anybody girlfriend nko e g the one that went for job interview and was killed nko oga don't blame it on boyfriend and girlfriend
The society is just full of evils
Well this particular one for still dey if alive she faced the studies her parents sent her to school for squarely instead of looking for man.
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by highness25(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
lawalosky:
I no fit even video this guy say in wan shoot content, na their e go kill you
Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by danvon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
RushManni:
No one is looking at the fact that if this girl had obeyed the commandment of thou shall not fornicate she wouldn't have fallen into this ....... People want to keep shying away from the root cause cos of not wanting to answer religious ...

If not easy sex what else reduced her value in the eyes of the guy, and made her look only better as ritual bait ?

Or would we call this one too, marriage preparation ?

The idea of boyfriend and girlfriend indeed is satanic ..... But who would boldly say it ?

When you're ready for marriage you do that which is required......

RIP to the dead. Her family which will be in sorrow now I pray God be with them.

And our young generations may the likes of our yeeyebrities (who of course are misleading them to be too sexual) never see them.....

Wasted just like that.....

Thanks brother t uphis kind of news doesn't happen in the sharia north because women don't live with guys they are not married to.

1 Like

Re: Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator by SUNNINO(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Few weeks ago, I carry this guy as rider for bolt., I can recognize the face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Man Dies During Cult Initiation In Obanliku, Cross River (Graphics Photos) / Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.