Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe (50511 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Delacroix6(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tu es très chaud.. très jolie.
J'ai oublié que l'enfer est également chaud.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Confirm4real(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Small girl with Big God as they always say grin
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Godsongang: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
See the two of them they chop viking claw... nawa o.

The boy na cultist the girl know, the boy na ritualist I guess the girl still know but it was her turn to be used.

RIP to the girl
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
The heart of man is deep and wicked
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Essienjeremiah: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Parents should pray for their children always
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by rollywise(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Money here and there and a little pamper and a Nigerian girl is deep in love, ready to fight her siblings, father and mother to defend the boy if they don't approve. It's quite difficult to know a bad guy in a relationship most especially ones that were once good but got influenced. But it's also easy when the lady is deliberate about it. When you want to know, you'll know when little things begin to change about him. May God help and save our ladies out there.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by winner37(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
Trustmea:

And no yansh undecided

I prefer breast to yansh ooo, 🤣🤣
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by blackgold2018(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
vacanci:

If not for this crime, how would she had known he was irresponsible when as a student , he was into content creation and making some money to keep ends. he was a killer in disguise and she didn't know.
have you watched the video clip of the 2together??

Give me a minute with a person, and I’ll tell you 50% of his/her personality

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by blackgold2018(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Trustmea:

You are funny, dating an irresponsible guy doesn't mean u re a bad gal beside na irresponsible guy dey get good girl. Some responsible guy end up with girls that smoke and do all sorts of things. This life is deep
what’s your definition of a good girl?

A good girl dating an irresponsible guy was never a good girl. It’s simply a good girl gone bad. And moreover every spoilt girl was once a good girl.

Like I said a real virtuous good girl will never have anything to do with an irresponsible guy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Triangles1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
seeing her photo.i just became sad.i bin no send before but .I weak
Aswear, I no send her before but her video weak me, the girl sound like good girl. RIP
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by composure: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Nigeria girls are so daft that they wouldn't mind dating a ritualist, so long he has the money to spend and lavish on her.

I'm very sure that girl had responsible guys coming for her, but of course she rejected them all probably because she feels they're broke, only to end up with a killer.

You can never separate Nigeria girls from Yahoo boys. Asking Nigerian girls to Stop dating yahoo boys is like asking her to stop eating
This is very powerful
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by godwon01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
The heart of man is highly deep. If God open people heart God will regret creating human beings.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by 9japride(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:

Even the Bible says that a man that cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel. Abeg commot for my front make I see road. Responsible ko, Responsible ni.
[color=#000099][/color]

So what you are saying is that money should be gotten anyhow anyhow? Those ladies dating cold blooded cultist who know fully well the kind of person the guy is shouldn't complain when the guy does he's thing.
Anyhow the society wants to run things, it's not my business.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Nazgul: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Greenfaces:
I don't get you. What's a baggar
A code name for members of the Vikings confraternity.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by ojonugba2014(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.

Deay play. No good girl wl vibe with such ear-ring.

Peace.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by MamaletASO: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
...asking Nigerian girls to Stop dating yahoo boys is like asking her to stop eating.
Girls learn...stop dating fraudsters..they are ritualist.
The money they spend on you today..you will pay back with your life very soon..

You are like the chicken they rear waiting to be killed..

A word is enough for ......

Rip to her.

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Tyktoker: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
What is an irresponsible guy's definition by Nigerian girls?
blackgold2018:
do you really know what’s a good girl??

A good girl will never accept to date an irresponsible person.

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by MrJames007: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Check their hand shake! That's of the fraternity shaking! She knows she was dating a bad guy who could end her at anytime. Maybe she blended too.

Come to Jesus and be set free today. There's really nothing in this life but Jesus. When you close your eyes in dead, where will you spend your eternity?
How did you know all that if you're with Jesus
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Think9ja(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
robosky02:
Kai so painful

My friends'. Little sister...

Just gone like that
So difficult for the family

Really? You knew her personally?
So sad

How old was she
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Lhoordshak714: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2023
See dem clawing. Slow poison dem with get rich quick syndrome
Nazgul:
The guy was a baggar. That tells a lot as to why he was able to kill her.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by George234(m): 6:08am On Oct 28, 2023
One bad thing about death is, once you are dead you are dead. You can never see this girl again. I hate murderers
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Kisser34(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2023
I'm so angry
Right now
This girl was enjoying her life ..
Her only crime was dating a baggar and a yahoo inclined boy ...
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by BALLOSKI: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Nazgul:
The guy was a baggar. That tells a lot as to why he was able to kill her.
yeah... I saw him anchoring with her.

An innocent girl, he made her to fall for him. Good girls love bad boys.

With the confidence on the guy's face, he's a serial killer.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by robosky02(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Think9ja:

Really? You knew her personally?
So sad

How old was she

About 20

Of course she's from a family and live here in Port Harcourt so people should know her
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Think9ja(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2023
robosky02:

About 20

Of course she's from a family and live here in Port Harcourt so people should know her

So sad.
I was among those that blamed her for dating the guy but after seeing that short video of her, I felt really sorry for her.
She looked like a gentle soul. When will I ever get her type? My only crime is that I'm extremely poor around girls. Like, dead poor. Something the yahoo and drug boys find extremely easy.
I pray she finds rest on the other side.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by teepain: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
erico2k2:

This looks like Cultist hit and she was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he may have been the target.

This was no hit! According to him they slept together and he found her dead in the morning no marks. Then he put her in wheelbarrow to go and dump her because he was scared he would be blamed for her death. Then he left her corpse and locked up the house. But when police asked him who butchered the body he claimed he didn't know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests 31 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu. Recover Cars, Phones, Laptops / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.