Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe (50454 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Damian Okoligwe Chinemere Who Killed Girlfriend In Rivers Is A Content Creator / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by cosmos1440: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
i really feel sorry for today's Nigerian girls.
Growing up, boyfriends were usually the number one defender/protector of their girlfriends. Even a
playboy will go all out to defend every one of his many girlfriends if the need arises ...
But today, it is their boyfriends that are killing them...
so so so sad and unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Pathfinder2090: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Na only me dey see that handshake?

No be elebe 🦅 handshake be that ?

Abi the handshake na just coincidence?

Are u a male or female?
Just asking for a friend 😉
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by IbileIfe: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ignorance kills and will continue to kill the ignoramuses.

Nigerian girls and women don't learn from the past mistakes of others.

One of them a beauty pageant Queen whom Alexreports knows came with her luggage to stay with me. I turned her back at the door without even allowing her to enter.
She was lucky I am not a Yahoo guy and ritualist. And I don't want to be forking her.
Other guys and men would have jumped to welcome her.
She is from a wealthy family and was a student of a private university.

Later, she returned to tell me that another man kept her in a hotel until she returned to her family. That she had done a tattoo on a private part of her body I might find offensive. I was not interested.
Finally, she stopped further communication and started hating me.
She is very popular on Instagram.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by enonche85(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.

The girl actually knows who the guy is and what he does. She knows he's a cultist, so there's nothing like a good girl there anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Abagworo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
And the viqueen clawed the viking. Youthful exuberance when uncontrolled leadeth to death and destruction .

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by FIVERRMAGIC: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
shocked shocked

RiP

I need old inactive fiverr seller account send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by reddingtonblack: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Nigeria girls are so daft that they wouldn't mind dating a ritualist, so long he has the money to spend and lavish on her.

I'm very sure that girl had responsible guys coming for her, but of course she rejected them all probably because she feels they're broke, only to end up with a killer.

You can never separate Nigeria girls from Yahoo boys. Asking Nigerian girls to Stop dating yahoo boys is like asking her to stop eating

Look at the thrash you are spewing, where is it written that rich boyz are irresponsible and poor guyz are always the responsible ones.

As if we don't see poor guyz smoke weed, join cult or live reckless life, do poor men not beat there wife
No be poor man go drink to stupor, fall into gutter embrassing is wife and kids.
Why should "Responsible" be pertinent to broke guyz only.
What is the population of yahoo boyz among men, did your barber or mechanic tell you they don't have a gurlfriend/wife,
do gurlz not date politicians, pastors, fashion designers or you think okada riders don't have wife at home.

What you need is a working brain not the goodhard dick whatever you are parading

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:
do you really know what’s a good girl??

A good girl will never accept to date an irresponsible person.

...but they are some guys that pretend to be responsible and good guys...so sometimes it is hard for the girl to notice if his irresponsible and into bad activities,..
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Dougad: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
So many people have more evil words for the girl than the guy that killed her.

Entered Twitter today for the first time in months and I was shocked, even here on Nairaland too.

Make una start to use una brains abeg. E get why
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
She seems like a very good girl.i really feel for her.Ladies need to b very careful, it's really wild out there.if you are a lady dating a fraudster,itsvery risky .I have a cousin and when I hear him making calls about baffling soap and rituals.i shake my head.

Do ladies check for character? source of income? history and background? faith or beliefs?

They just date anybody that's flashy and relatively comfortable that they can flaunt on social media.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Girls do not always depend on a guy to feed you and provide all your needs. Hustle and make your money in order to avoid bad guys and always mingling and having love affairs with guys inorder for the guy solve your problems.. financially and otherwise
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Raymeg7(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Nigeria girls are so daft that they wouldn't mind dating a ritualist, so long he has the money to spend and lavish on her.

I'm very sure that girl had responsible guys coming for her, but of course she rejected them all probably because she feels they're broke, only to end up with a killer.

You can never separate Nigeria girls from Yahoo boys. Asking Nigerian girls to Stop dating yahoo boys is like asking her to stop eating

I disagree with u baba, just they have some empty head among them buy don't generalized it, we have some that is contended with what they have, some chose there boyfriend because his smart or brilliant, some are useless, but not all, and mind u, no want wants to associate with failure, even u, u will be happy to date rich man daughter too, don't blame all of them , that girl maybe innocent because she just love the guy for one thing or the other without know the devil have intention

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
jaxxy:

Do ladies check for character? source of income? history and background? faith or beliefs?

They just date anybody that's flashy and relatively comfortable that they can flaunt on social media.
..abi... it's just because they want to depend on guys to solve their problems... financially and otherwise..they do not look at character and behavior and his lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Zooposki(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

U mistake me for your father?

You are obviously frustrated son. I'm not the cause of your frustrations here

Cry me a river. Fvcking ritualist
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by crackhouse(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Na system men.. we are not surprise..
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by CJStarz: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
D same boyfriend that did the video killed her. She was even wearing his fez cap.
See trust and innocence on her face.
Poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by GoodRocks: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zooposki:

Cry me a river. Fvcking ritualist

Dude, Everyone isn't your father and brothers who are ritualist.

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again. I'm not the cause of your frustrations.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Trustmea: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Hmmm na wa oh
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Zooposki(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude, Everyone isn't your father and brothers who are ritualist.

Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again. I'm not the cause of your frustrations.

Go put that good hard dick to use and stop the gaslighting and hypocrisy on this forum.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by proxillin(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
all of them are running after yahoo boys...

One was doing yanga for me because I told her I work with a bank.

I later saw her with a yahoo boy...I can even feed her and her yahoo boyfriend...I just look at and shook my head...

So because he is a yahoo boy now, He is better than me.

I no dey pity them ooo.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Trustmea: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:

You are funny, dating an irresponsible guy doesn't mean u re a bad gal beside na irresponsible guy dey get good girl. Some responsible guy end up with girls that smoke and do all sorts of things. This life is deep
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Simdyofficial(f): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
I hate cultists and any girl that moves around with them...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by NOwazobia: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Na wa oooo
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by DWJOBScom(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
blackgold2018:

Louder please
Don't being selfish with wise speeches
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by themanderon: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
They love bad boys now she has been wasted by one. So sad. The vanities of this life has lead many to a sudden demise.
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by proxillin(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raymeg7:

I disagree with u baba, just they have some empty head among them buy don't generalized it, we have some that is contended with what they have, some chose there boyfriend because his smart or brilliant, some are useless, but not all, and mind u, no want wants to associate with failure, even u, u will be happy to date rich man daughter too, don't blame all of them , that girl maybe innocent because she just love the guy for one thing or the other without know the devil have intention

They all boast of dating yahoo boys. Its a classic and prestigious thing to do... If they are gisting, you need to see how they boast about it..."If you see the yahoo boy Grace is dating". "Please friends, link me up with any yahoo boy you know ooo" blahblah...

even on tiktok, you see them posting their yahoo boys...Olori_davies Olori_akin blahblah

They are aware they are ritualist, but they always think sex can make them spare their lives

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I see no good girl in this one
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by Trustmea: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
winner37:
See wasted pussy with pointed breast 😭😭😭😭😭
And no yansh undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
BadMaster:

Well, isn't that the reason people shouldn't associate with known cultists? From the handshake in the video, she knew he was a cultist yet that didn't deter her from dating him.
Well true. If you tell them will they listen
Re: Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe by treatise: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
If a man leads a life of opulence with no verifiable source of income I expect a lady to circumspect instead of just "humping" on the largesse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.