Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP (20564 Views)

Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Imo: 10 Quotes From Supreme Court’s Dissenting Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by lordofreal(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2023
No you can still take the case to international court of justice.i thought some people said Donald trump will imposed obi as the president.
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/10/26/weve-moved-on-from-supreme-court-judgment-lp/
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by easzypeaszy(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Una really waste money
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by Owopumpy: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Lp is an Igbo set up political party

They are too stubborn

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by ufotunang: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2023
What I observe is that concerning presidential election going to court is a waste of time...when INEC declares anyone winner of the presidential election...that person is the winner...in nigeria going to court is a waste of time... that is nigeria for you
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by mrvitalis(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2023
tonicyril:
grin
You see that travel you won travel they would never grant you Visa you must say and enjoy Tinubu
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by ufotunang: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Nigeria will miss Peter obi.. Peter obi would had boost, improve the economy and make it better and give nigerians better life and good standard of living
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by tabaralph: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Exactly what I was saying

Peter Obi should move on at least his life and that if his kids is better than 99.99999% of Nigerians and APC miscreants

Let the country crumble

I believe Tinubu on this one that he’ll destroy it all

All obidients let’s vote Tinubu again in 2027

Since una wan wicked, Tinubu must rule
Wailing wailers as usual

1 Like

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by deanoffaculty: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria judicial system has become a joke. This shege banza go reach everyone. I'm glad the hunger has started dealing with them Tinubu urchins in the west. Time will tell
You guyz are full of hatred..... don't die before your time because of Presidential candidates.
Problems we are facing in this country originated from the past Administrations....not Tinubu. It's an accumulated issues that could not be resolved in the past years. Buhari ruined everything and destroyed the frames of this country. The issue of hunger is everywhere....not only in the west.
I am not a politician but you don't expect Tinubu to perform magic overnight and fix Nigeria in less than six months. There is no perfect government but we must understand that we have a collective responsibility to move this country forward..not about political party or tribe or religion or whatever.
This government is still fresh...Let's give BAT time to deliver.
The economy is harsh, cost of living is hell , transportation is high, etc. .......las las everything go dey alright.
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by ufotunang: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2023
Entprys:
Obi back to his shop
..and the renewed shege continues 🙄
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by easzypeaszy(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's the sad reality and the worse is people like that are in the majority

If elections hold today millions would still vote Tinubu that's the truth

Tinubu rigged yes but you need to get a certain number before you could rig if not it would be obvious like rivers and benue

You can't rig from 10% to 51% ...but you can rig from 45 to 51%

Tinubu didn't win but he got substantial votes

The fact he got that much votes should worry any Nigerian
for ur mind u are vry wise.
U still don't get the whole gist.
Anyways cry frm now till tomao ur opinion won't be others opinion.
Atleast u are growing.. By 2027 u wl tel new guys who wants a particular person on social media dis stories just as we told u
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by ebenholer2(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2023
It is obvious most Nigerians are sore losers cos by now I expect both ATIKU and Obi to have officially congratulated President TINUBU, that will have saved their image massively and thereby automatically qualified them for the next election.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by blaise26abj(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2023
They should have moved on since the tribunal . They have refused to consolidate on their victories . Look at all the LPs in the National Assembly . No words , no fights , busy collecting money and doing business as usual .

Just watch as they will all start cross carpeting again . Very useless , visionless people.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by tonicyril: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

You see that travel you won travel they would never grant you Visa you must say and enjoy Tinubu

Olopa ewo ni tepe grin

If them grant me visa, fine, if them no, fine....

See, cocoa no finish for Bush ooh, u know how much be kilo of cocoa now?

Cocoa, palm kernel, cashew, palm oyel.....abeg plenty business dey here wey a fit do,

And do u know what?? A don dey even consider again if I should jakpa or not sef grin
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by zionstaar75: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Una eyes go clear soon. By the time dollar hits 2000 you Tinubu rodents will be begging for a change of govt, ndi ara
biafran dollars will never reach 2000,only the jungle called biafra will get worried. In 2 years time let's bet 2 million that Tinubu will fix Nigeria we'll get a lawyer and legalise it.u can use collateral but me I get 2 million .na you be real suffer head
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by mrvitalis(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2023
easzypeaszy:
for ur mind u are vry wise.
U still don't get the whole gist.
Anyways cry frm now till tomao ur opinion won't be others opinion.
Atleast u are growing.. By 2027 u wl tel new guys who wants a particular person on social media dis stories just as we told u
LMAO says someone lamenting on Nairaland

Lamo have they paid you your Npower

Life is hard for you like it was for your father because you actively support bad government simple
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by Hespee93: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2023
Taylor92:

At least Peter Obi life and that if his kids is better than 99.99999% of Nigerians and APC miscreants

Sense is far from some people.

I swear.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by zionstaar75: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

this one is in sifia pain, holy spirit will comfort you

1 Like

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by phorget(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Only a mediocre will still expect Nigeria turnaround in six months.

APC been there for the past 8years!
What exactly have they achieved?
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by mrvitalis(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2023
tonicyril:

Olopa ewo ni tepe grin

If them grant me visa, fine, if them no, fine....

See, cocoa no finish for Bush ooh, u know how much be kilo of cocoa now?

Cocoa, palm kernel, cashew, palm oyel.....abeg plenty business dey here wey a fit do,

And do u know what?? A don dey even consider again if I should jakpa or not sef grin
You can supply me cocoa ooh when am done building my chocolate factory ...sure would pay you the peanut whites pay you

Infact I would add 15% ontop so that I can can get the fair trade stamp

That's if and only if your cocoa is from ondo state ...ondo state verity is more creamy uses less milk you know milk done cost now
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by spacechuks(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's the sad reality and the worse is people like that are in the majority

If elections hold today millions would still vote Tinubu that's the truth

Tinubu rigged yes but you need to get a certain number before you could rig if not it would be obvious like rivers and benue

You can't rig from 10% to 51% ...but you can rig from 45 to 51%

Tinubu didn't win but he got substantial votes

The fact he got that much votes should worry any Nigerian

Thank God, I have seen one tinubu supporter who have agreed that he rigged,

The rest bigot , still be living in denial that tinubu won election,

If free and fare election is conducted tomorrow, tinubu will not garner 10% of Lagos votes,

If not for the hounding of voters by mc oluomo in Lagos, tinubu wouldn't have seen obi back ,

Shameless ppl, they are afraid of free elections, hence they resorted to violence,

For any of you that want to call me out, I rep Delta state, make thunder no fire u
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by tonicyril: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2023
deanoffaculty:

You guyz are full of hatred..... don't die before your time because of Presidential candidates.
Problems we are facing in this country originated from the past Administrations....not Tinubu. It's an accumulated issues that could not be resolved in the past years. Buhari ruined everything and destroyed the frames of this country. The issue of hunger is everywhere....not only in the west.
I am not a politician but you don't expect Tinubu to perform magic overnight and fix Nigeria in less than six months. There is no perfect government but we must understand that we have a collective responsibility to move this country forward..not about political party or tribe or religion or whatever.
The economy is harsh, cost of living is hell , transportation is high, etc. .......las las everything go dey alright.
U must be a good man to ur wife for bn patient enough to explain tins to this people like this...

But bros don't waste ur keyboard ink, these people are too dumb to listen to ur persuasive words...hatred has blocked their reasoning faculty.

The only thin u can do to please them is to remove the race of yoruba from the west and declare west a Biafra land, den u will still have to k!ll tinubu for them, collect nairaland from seun and give to them...ehennn, after that u can now talk to them

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by lapintoz: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
You are beginning to get small sense. Obidients should vote Tinubu 2027. 👍👍👍

Taylor92:
Exactly what I was saying

Peter Obi should move on at least his life and that if his kids is better than 99.99999% of Nigerians and APC miscreants

Let the country crumble

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
spacechuks:

If free and fare election is conducted tomorrow, tinubu will not garner 10% of Lagos votes,

If not for the hounding of voters by mc oluomo in Lagos, tinubu wouldn't have seen obi back ,

Shameless ppl, they are afraid of free elections, hence they resorted to violence,

For any of you that want to call me out, I rep Delta state, make thunder no fire u
Bros don't even in your life call me a Tinubu supporter ...which kind insult be this one na

What did I do to deserve that insult ?
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by ebenholer2(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
deanoffaculty:

THE ISSUE IS IT IS HIGH TIME THESE WAILING FOLKS SHOULD START HOLDING THEIR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR WOES TOO. THEY FAIL TO REALIZE THESE ARE THE CLOSEST GOVERNMENT TO THEM WITH A STRONG RESPONSIBILITIES TO BETTER THE LIFE OF THEIR PEOPLE, BUT IT IS A PITY THAT THIS SAME GOVERNMENT JOIN HANDS WITH MASSES TO BLAME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TOO…

1 Like

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by phorget(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Ayo25:
Mr Muntula, your god would not have done anything differently. You all wanted to package a fraud for us and we reject it. You are sad we dont buy into all the hype. We will never have any regret over Tinubu. You waiting for us to regret,
you wait tire.

Go to the street and hear lamentations, just keep giving yourself the usual false hope.
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by Olatunji1256: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by Judolisco(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Ecowas court next pls
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by Meagainstthem: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2023
LP should present decent candidate next time, no sensible human being will vote for Pandora big head criminal
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by lapintoz: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Do you need handkerchief......oya collect one!

Come back again 2027

spacechuks:

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by Chetas81(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
I LAUGHED AT YOU THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN BY BUILD HELL AS COUNTRY, FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONE, WHEN YOU FINALLY BUILD THE HELL CALLED NIGERIA, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY FROM IT,I CONGRATULATE YOU GUYS
Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by tonicyril: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

You can supply me cocoa ooh when am done building my chocolate factory ...sure would pay you the peanut whites pay you

Infact I would add 15% ontop so that I can can get the fair trade stamp

That's if and only if your cocoa is from ondo state ...ondo state verity is more creamy uses less milk you know milk done cost now

Either u pay me peanut or coconut..so far my money is complete then we re good to go business-wise grin grin

But wait ooh, imagine sinedu dey tell me say hin get chocolate factory grin grin grin

Inside that same 2by2 kiosk?? Dey play grin

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP by Dicoomoba: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Taylor92 post=126638264] Exactly what I was saying

Let the country crumble

[/quote

Between Anambra and Lagos chose I want to check something my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Plot To Quash Saraki’s Code Of Conduct Trial At The Court Of Appeal' - SR / Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) / Atiku’s Six-year Policy Plan Worries South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.