Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 (50045 Views)

My 43yrs Old Uncle Is Rich But Still Single / He Is 35 And Still Single / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Primusinterpares(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You people lie a lot and you somehow think it is Ok to name Jesus Christ in your lies. Yes, Miracles happen but God and hence Jesus Christ does not go back on His Word. He washed His hands off your marriages and even proclaimed that your marriages are not of the Kingdom of God so you lot would not go around blaming Him for your failures. Yet you go around roping Him in on exactly that, why? undecided
I have experienced miracles many times in my life. And am grateful to God through Jesus Christ.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Primusinterpares:
■ I have experienced miracles many times in my life. And am grateful to God through Jesus Christ.
Everybody on this planet has experienced miracles many times in their lives as well. And I mean even those who don't believe in God including the wicked and the ungrateful also experience miracles every single year of their lives — the very same kind of miracles you lay claim to, God also does for those who don't believe in Him. So snap out of the delusion that miracles only happen to you who say you believe in God or Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by DyingFetus: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
You're nothing but a whôre.

You'll die a lonely, pathetic and miserable death

Better kys now you've the chance because you're gonna regret ever being in this world
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by doneback04: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

How about I take my nude picture and post it here for you to see as well since all the story no reach you. Uch.u

You dey ask me that kind question, as your mate now?

Well I was just thinking because of the way
you were dropping guys so quick without a second thought, anyhow Sha the guy that got inside there must be the luckiest guy
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Tonididdyx: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

It's ok if you see or feel less of yourself and unworthy of certain privileges of life because of your past but you have no right whatsoever to dictate what privileges and rights others are entitled to.

Please, if you'll excuse me. I don't have time for dumb and illogical reasoning.

Truth is a hard bitter pill....
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by weslay: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Humans were not designed to be alone. Through marriages we achieve both companionship and procreation.

Personally, I feel you are not matured enough for marriage. Because your idea about it is warped. Marriage and Raising a family is not self servicing. It's a duty you owe to humanity. It's living for something greater than you... Yes, it has its ups and downs. But that is not enough reason to relinquish your responsibility.

It's funny how you always reference the negative aspects of marriage as a valid reason to remain in your situation.

1 Like

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Brandiebird: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Hardmirror and in which church abi na shrine Una do the wedding.

😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
weslay:
■ Humans were not designed to be alone. Through marriages we achieve both companionship and procreation. Personally, I feel you are not matured enough for marriage. Because your idea about it is warped.
Marriage and Raising a family is not self servicing. It's a duty you owe to humanity. It's living for something greater than you... Yes, it has its ups and downs. But that is not enough reason to relinquish your responsibility.
■ It's funny how you always reference the negative aspects of marriage as a valid reason to remain in your situation.
1. That is a lie that is from your programming. Marriage does absolutely nothing of what you were told it does. It does not bring anyone lasting happiness, fulfillment, joy, companionship, etc. Why? Because those very same things can be obtained by several other means out there outside of marriage. undecided

2. Humanity? Cut the bull! Marriage as practiced in your culture is primarily about servicing self and ego. Most married people see it as their duty to protect only their own children and blood, no one else's matters or counts. Can anything get more self-serving than that? undecided

3. Maybe because the culture we live in tends to wrap lies as if positives. undecided
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by worksmart(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
If my daughters reaches age 30 without marriage then I would be support.
It is better to have children outside of marriage than to not have children at all.
Jewessgratitud3:

Your daughters will have babies outside marriage.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jman06(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How many of those guys who you speak of are happy today? undecided
How do you know that they're not happy
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Jman06:
How do you know that they're not happy
See question! lipsrsealed
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by PoliteActivist: 3:22am On Oct 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is a lie that is from your programming. Marriage does absolutely nothing of what you were told it does. It does not bring anyone lasting happiness, fulfillment, joy, companionship, etc. Why? Because those very same things can be obtained by several other means out there outside of marriage. undecided

2. Humanity? Cut the bull! Marriage as practiced in your culture is primarily about servicing self and ego. Most married people see it as their duty to protect only their own children and blood, no one else's matters or counts. Can anything get more self-serving than that? undecided

3. Maybe because the culture we live in tends to wrap lies as if positives. undecided

Let's conclude the thread with this meme:

1 Like

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:
■ Let's conclude the thread with this meme:
I wouldn't conclude on that abeg! grin

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Marriage has worked out for some but on the whole many more have been left scarred by it, starting with our grandmothers and mothers. It is simply not for everyone and people need to respect that at least. undecided
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Katcall: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Puss360:

...."making a family with me"... grin grin grin

I'm speechless grin grin
talk jor. This your shakara is becoming unbearable. Dont make me miss my shot. Do you have an email
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Everbomb: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm... You seem to understand my personality.

The thing is, they come anytime I talk to God about it but my fear is I keep getting what I don't really want. Like no feelings for them. Like now, as I was typing , one just called me. He's everything but the attraction is not there. I'm scared I don't want to enter and now regret. No feelings for him.

In this situation, what you've to do is to use something know as filtration which is pointing to and declaring that particular figure of the type of husband you really want in the presence of your maker and tell God why you want it that way.

More also, you know that what you really need is your lost bone that you need to complete you. Sometimes what we assume might not be what God really want for us. But, by creating
and pointing out that figure you want for a husband will accomplish your marital purpose.

Wakeup every 3 am to ask God for your real lost bone that will complete you, and create out everything you want out of him in order to accompany him as he comes to you.

Remember, you've the power in you. If you'll follow my guide, you'll definitely laugh last.

But, why following this guide, you've to apply patient too in order to get the true signal and not the false one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Everbomb:

In this situation, what you've to do is to use something know as filtration which is pointing to and declaring that particular figure of the type of husband you really want in the presence of your maker and tell God why you want it that way.

More also, you know that what you really need is your lost bone that you need to complete you. Sometimes what we assume might not be what God really want for us. But, by creating
and pointing out that figure you want for a husband will accomplish your marital purpose.

Wakeup every 3 am to ask God for your real lost bone that will complete you, and create out everything you want out of him in order to accompany him as he comes to you.

Remember, you've the power in you. If you'll follow my guide, you'll definitely laugh last.

But, why following this guide, you've to apply patient too in order to get the true signal and not the false one.

Ok.
Thank you very much.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Silentgroper(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

My dear, I really appreciate your concern and I'm quite aware of their unruly behavior on this forum so its not a new thing to me neither does it affect me. However, I don't have a problem sharing my family issues here cos no body knows me and it doesn't erase the fact that every one has issues bin their lives and families. Whether they say it out or not, it's there.

At least among the nonsense and senseless comments, there are good ones that ive been able to gain one or two things from.

They can only rant, they can't beat me.
... Yes, nobody knows you but I do know you have a twin sister , married with kids ....

I've been asking about her and you've been judging ... Can't say for what reasons you're doing that ...

😁😁😁😁😁 ..
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Shaneroberts: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Weepnow: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm... You seem to understand my personality.

The thing is, they come anytime I talk to God about it but my fear is I keep getting what I don't really want. Like no feelings for them. Like now, as I was typing , one just called me. He's everything but the attraction is not there. I'm scared I don't want to enter and now regret. No feelings for him.

Let undertake a little mental exercise.

A human being is made of spirit and flesh.

Human judgement is based on emotions and/or logic.

Love is sited on emotions.

Now the thing about smart people like you is this, they want to logically define emotions
More like trying to look for the spirit in a human being, impossible.

Love covers a multitude of wrongdoings

Since a smart person can hardly fall in love based on my analysis above, then you only need to ask yourself a few questions to pull through with any suitor.

Can I live with the suitor.
Can i accept and tolerate the character, behavior, lifestyle, principles, etc of the suitor.
Is there anything about the suitor that i dislike.

As i end my submission let us remember this verse from the Holy Bible

Matthew 19:12
For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven’s sake. He who is able to receive it, let him receive it.”

Some are made by nature not to marry.
Some are made by witches and wizards not to marry.
Some have decided that because of the work of God, they will not marry, example Apostle Paul.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Weepnow:

Let undertake a little mental exercise.

A human being is made of spirit and flesh.

Human judgement is based on emotions and/or logic.

Love is sited on emotions.

Now the thing about smart people like you is this, they want to logically define emotions
More like trying to look for the spirit in a human being, impossible.

Love covers a multitude of wrongdoings

Since a smart person can hardly fall in love based on my analysis above, then you only need to ask yourself a few questions to pull through with any suitor.

Can I live with the suitor.
Can i accept and tolerate the character, behavior, lifestyle, principles, etc of the suitor.
Is there anything about the suitor that i dislike.

As i end my submission let us remember this verse from the Holy Bible

Matthew 19:12
For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven’s sake. He who is able to receive it, let him receive it.”

Some are made by nature not to marry.
Some are made by witches and wizards not to marry.
Some have decided that because of the work of God, they will not marry, example Apostle Paul.

You don't understand. A eunuch doesn't want/wish to get married, which is not the case with me.

Now I don't have feelings for this person but I've had feelings in the past for some of them that I ever dated but thier promiscuous lifestyle made me quit. So it's not like I don't know what it is to "love" or have feelings for someone. The attraction is not there.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
You don't understand. A eunuch doesn't want/wish to get married, which is not the case with me.
■ Now I don't have feelings for this person but I've had feelings in the past for some of them that I ever dated but thier promiscuous lifestyle made me quit. So it's not like I don't know what it is to "love" or have feelings for someone. The attraction is not there.
I am not trying to hold brief for the other one you responded to at all so do not mistake this attempt at a response as any such. undecided

That is not true. Eunuchs have feelings and yearnings much like everyone else. Some of them even love, get married, and even have kids in some cases — adoption in other cases. Only others choose maybe to prioritize their peace of mind or happiness above having a partner or getting married and all this may not even be from the start. undecided

2. Interesting! Have you considered completely resting from it all? According to that verse in Matthew, some are created Eunuchs from birth while others are made Eunuchs in this life. undecided
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hm
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not trying to hold brief for the other one you responded to at all so do not mistake this attempt at a response as any such. undecided

That is not true. Eunuchs have feelings and yearnings much like everyone else. Some of them even love, get married, and even have kids in some cases — adoption in other cases. Only others choose maybe to prioritize their peace of mind or happiness above having a partner or getting married and all this may not even be from the start. undecided

2. Interesting! Have you considered completely resting from it all? According to that verse in Matthew, some are created Eunuchs from birth while others are made Eunuchs in this life. undecided

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Are you weepnow?
undecided
Kobojunkie:
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided

I don't understand
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I don't understand
I have no connection to the other or his reasoning. undecided

I am instead of the mind that marriage is indeed not made for everyone. Sadly, so many are not raised to know this but instead programmed from a young age into believing they too will find love and happiness in marriage when in fact the majority never do find such. And many would have been better off not marrying at all. undecided

Marriage, like college, has always been a choice, but humans and societies made a religion of it and look around to see where it has gotten us to. undecided
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by ONEjoblessGUY: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Speak for yourself. I have young guys disturbing me for marriage and they are not public dogs like majority who just want to sleep with a woman. These ones are born again Christians doing well for themselves.

Please not every man is a randy goat. Stop thinking every guy is like you.

Wrong!!!

All guys wantu feck.........

Church boys or not...........jux that church guys are hiding it under masturbating.........

1 Like

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by HardMirror(m): 1:07am On Nov 02, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Hardmirror and in which church abi na shrine Una do the wedding.
since you are an idiot that thinks you need church to be married, I wonder how you are able to operate a smart phone. 3
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Tayorshd87: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
weslay:
Humans were not designed to be alone. Through marriages we achieve both companionship and procreation.

Personally, I feel you are not matured enough for marriage. Because your idea about it is warped. Marriage and Raising a family is not self servicing. It's a duty you owe to humanity. It's living for something greater than you... Yes, it has its ups and downs. But that is not enough reason to relinquish your responsibility.

It's funny how you always reference the negative aspects of marriage as a valid reason to remain in your situation.
You have crowned it all...

I love ur statement about it has its ups and down and yet that doesn't mean u shouldn't give it a trial because it's part of the journey of life
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:16am On Nov 04, 2023
HardMirror:
since you are an idiot that thinks you need church to be married, I wonder how you are able to operate a smart phone. 3

cheesy E pain am. will you keep quiet. Any small thing body go don dey pepper am grin

All these atheist sef. I hope you married your type sha
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

cheesy E pain am. will you keep quiet. Any small thing body go don dey pepper am grin

All these atheist sef. I hope you married your type sha

You should know @ Hardmirror is not happily married from his attitude and behavior on here. It's written all over him that marriage is not treating him well hence the "pepper body". That's why I totally ignored him. One can tell. .. na wa o.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by LordReed(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2023
HardMirror:
None of your excuses makes sense. sorry your life is this way. I am married anyway. none of the things you say applies to me or many men I know. I am not very rich but we lack nothing. I am not even feeling the heat of Nigeria. I cherish my wife. I believe a lot of men are like me and a lot of them are single. so sad this is how you see life

Yo bro! Congrats man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.