Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 (49797 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / He Is 35 And Still Single / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You should know @ Hardmirror is not happily married from his attitude and behavior on here. It's written all over him that marriage is not treating him well hence the "pepper body". That's why I totally ignored him. One can tell. .. na wa o.

He went to marry his type and now he's seeing shégé
Even godly women get some wahala not to talk of a woman who thinks there's no God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by teeshet: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2023
obembet:

Am telling u, many of them stil dey owe palm credit grin
says someone who seduces men for money. I'm gonna fúck you soon. Fúck folake4u
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by teeshet: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Kaido:
I salute your decision.

I don't plan on getting married. The stress is just not worth it.
why? don't you want kids?
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kaido: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2023
teeshet:
why? don't you want kids?
Nah!
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by teeshet: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Newborn27:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

So deep!

Thanks for sharing your story ma'am... I've learnt one or two lessons from the above.

I wish you all the best in all that you do ma'am.
when are you getting married
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by teeshet: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2023
Kaido:
Nah!
people will talk
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kaido: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2023
teeshet:
people will talk
They have already & the heat is much.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by 28plus: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Hopefully someone leans from my story. I don't regret any of my decisions so far. I'm happy that in all, I wasn't consumed, used to a point of no return in fact if you see me, you'll hardly believe I'm 42. apart from say I get small protruding stomach ( which almost everyone has) and it's only when I eat. Otherwise its normal. So it's caused by food and I overeat.

I also don't regret not having children outside wedlock cos it would have reduced my chances of getting attention from men even at my age. Yes.. I still get attention like serious advances from single men. This is not to make a boast. In this year alone, I've had two suitors. Very responsible guy and another man but the thing with me is that I'm too picky. if I don't like you first, e go hard. So those two were not my spec and I won't trap myself in a loveless marriage just because of age or "time is going " , if it's not what I want, I won't do it. Call me anything you like, your opinion. I don't kia! tongue

Modified

I don't know why you're pained. That was me just being witty to lighten up the tense mood of my story but your dumb olodo self cant recognize a witty saying when you see one hence holding unto it and reacting like a beheaded chicken.

Empty skull

I will soon share my story as to why I'm single at 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 2:12am On Nov 06, 2023
28plus:

I will soon share my story as to why I'm single at 30

. please do. Will be waiting to read.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by 28plus: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

. please do. Will be waiting to read.

Ok ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by teeshet: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Kaido:

don't you think you should impregnate one gal at least to save face

1 Like

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by HardMirror(m): 5:36am On Nov 08, 2023
LordReed:

Yo bro! Congrats man!
thanks man. smiley
I believe you are fine sir.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by HardMirror(m): 5:38am On Nov 08, 2023
Kaido:

don't marry to please anyone. Do your own thing and you will be happy.

1 Like

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by HardMirror(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How many of those guys who you speak of are happy today? undecided
it is funny people are so miserable they think there are no happy marriages. 😆
For anyone who cares to listen, you can be married and it will be the best thing that ever happened to you.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by HardMirror(m): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2023
henrimoto:
..You never insulted anyone indeed, in this particular thread of yours. You no dey ever gree say you dey wrong or make mistakes . How many persons have you insulted on this your thread just like that. ?
people like her are better off single. Not everyone can get married. It is either she kills her husband or she married a man that has mental issues. No man with self dignity will date a girl like her talkless of wedding her. Just facts

4 Likes

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2023
HardMirror:
For anyone who cares to listen, you can be married and it will be the best thing that ever happened to you.

But you don't sound Ike you're happily married. So make we hear word when the happily married men are talking cos their words are seasoned with love and soothing advice and not hate like yours have been sounding all through.

You sound bitter.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2023
HardMirror:
people like her are better off single. Not everyone can get married. It is either she kills her husband or she married a man that has mental issues. No man with self dignity will date a girl like her talkless of wedding her. Just facts

Oh.. your daughters you mean? cheesy.. it's a pity. Sorry in advance.

Enraged married ticking time bomb.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2023
HardMirror:
thanks man. smiley
I believe you are fine sir.

Doing well my gee.

1 Like

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2023
HardMirror:
No happy marriages? Asking how many are happy in marriage means there are no happy marriages? Some of you are seriously off your rockers and don't even know it. undecided

Anyways, for those not aware, on average, 50% of marriages end up in divorce each year. Granted in Nigeria a majority settle for abandonment, sidechicks and other means as way to escape their dissatisfaction in marriage while more women than not enter into endurance mode majorly since society looks down on divorced women. undecided
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Swiftgrp: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
It's amazing how I was contemplating making this post before a member here requested or should I say started asking me questions in that line and being a very free and open person, I promised I was going to post about it.

Well... Let me start from my background and up bringing which also contributed indirectly to my nonregrettable actions that has left me in this wonderful marital status.

I grew up in a Catholic christian home where good virtues moral values were instilled in us by engaging us in christian children activities from an early age. The Most social part of my childhood ( apart from school) was around the church then back home with close monitoring. So there was no room for nonsense even up to our secondary and tertiary level. the monitoring was topnotch. So we didn't really get to do shit like our mates who got exposed early to certain lifestyle,; dating number one.

We were overprotected and shaped with these guidelines that a mindset was formed that boy and girl relationship is a taboo ( and it's true). So we knew better than to toll that part.

In the long run, after I have come off age, it became very difficult to date. This was at age 21. Whenever I manage to give a man a listening ear and he mentions sex, I'll run without looking back because that was a danger sign we were taught to look out for. So i was always running away from men because of premarital sex. It got to a point, after looking like that's the only way to get a husband and I was already in my mid twenties, a time when a girl should be getting ready to settle down, I said ok, let me see if I can bend the rules a bit for this one. This man was a chronic responsible bachelor. So I felt it could work out since he's ready to settle down. He was in his mid 30s the and never married. We were in the same compound. So I gave in and we started dating. Mind you there was no pressure from both parents to get married. My parents will never pressure you to get a suitor.

Being a novice in the game, I never knew men could double date or even knew how to handle one when it happens. So, on this fateful day the randy goat came home with another girl. It was our last born that came and told me some girl came to look for him because everyone in the compound knows us together. I was heartbroken and right there I broke up with him without even finding out who or if what they both have is serious. Though I made him cry cos I started entertaining other boys that have been chyking me and bringing them to the compound but I never had anything with them or knew any of their houses. I was just using the to pepper him. Once they say hi, I'll drag them to the compound and we will sit on top of his car sometimes until he now confided in one of our neighbors who now told me to stop that the man is always crying. E never cry. I showed him two can play that game. He tried coming back but I bulshit him.

After that I locked up and never trusted any man. I began to see why my dad was being overprotective. I didn't date again for almost five years and then men were coming but that was when my own shakara increased. I mean responsible well to do men o. That was when men had good jobs from banking, investment and oil companies in ikoyi and vi both staff from five star hotel like Eko hotels and suites, federal palace cos those were the places I worked so I had many suitors and friends but the moment they mention relationship, Ill take off.

Part 2

It continued like that and I was enjoying my life with peace of mind that I forgot about time or didn't bother about it cos I don't care.

When I entered mid thirties, I said let me loosen up a bit but because Ive gotten used and enjoyed single life with peace of mind to that age, I found it difficult to commit again because anytime I tried, I'll start having anxiety. The thought of him cheating on me or even as little as admiring another woman will just make me unsettled and I'll think of aborting mission before it's too late.

So I said to give one man a chance, he too brought another girl in my absence. I found out from the sister and that was it. I called it off he begged and begged that the lady was forcing herself on him and sending him money bla bla.. he made a conference call with his family begging, my mind was made up I dumped him and moved on to a Choir boy Ive been admiring who was also trying to talk me into a relationship. I truly loved this guy and I think I was older than him in age . Though he refused to tell me his age but I was able to deduce from his Facebook profile cos he wrote class of 2006 while I finished 1999 but because I don't look my age, we just looked like age mate and we loved each other.

I met him when he just finished serving and was squatting. I was out of job then but one thing that made me stick with him was, even though he was not working, he shared whatever little he had with me. We were together when a very rich young pastor came asking for my hands in marriage. I told him about it and he started feeling sad that because he doesn't have a bearing now some guy wants to take me away from him. I on the other hand don't really fancy the pastor but wanted to force myself and see if it will work but it wasn't working because I didn't have feelings for him. To now make matters worse, he started showing stinginess. In the three months we courted, we didn't get to sit together because he's a pastor so we only see in church, stand and talk very briefly and disperse and each time he kept posting me about money I asked for to enable me travel for Xmas and the day was fast approaching. It was my Choir boyfriend that wen to borrow money from one girl selling recharge card to give me to travel. Now coupled with the fact that I don't even like him, i just texted him to look for another sister. The highest he ever bought me was two two hundred naira recharge card a stinkingly rich ajebota pastor for that matter ( 2014) but he would always call me.

Lastly, in 2016, my bobo got a job in Chevron with a nice apartment in lekki. Before then we had a small quarrel and we're not in talking terms because I requested for money for hair to attend my twins introduction and he told me no money but he didn't tell me he was saving for an apartment. Even then, how much? So, after months of not talking, he called and invited me over to see his new place. A surprise I guess. I got there and we had a nice time. He tried to make it up to me. He gave me his short and polo to wear that day and took me to a pepper soup joint. **Smiling**
later we got back and ad I was about to shower, I saw a used shower cap in his bathroom. He now handed me a new one from his wardrobe where there were many more. I asked him who used the one in the bathroom, he said baby don't start again. I held my peace.
The following morning he did something that I can't say for sure what really happened.

I slept over because there was no way I could go back from lekki to the mainland that day. That night he came to disturb me and I told him you know we can't be doing this. Please let wait till everything is formalized. When he wouldn't let me be, I left him and went to sleep on the floor. In the morning he woke up and was saying you, you, I was just looking at you as we were talking someone knocked on the door. It was a ladies voice. My ex went to meet her and they were together for almost 30mins before he came back inside. Me i didn't talk. I suspected he went to do nonsense because his thing was up when he left only to come back and it has come down.

We prepared and left together that morning for work. When I got home, I called and told him off. Na small thing dey vex me. He didn't believe it. So many things on my mind that made me take that huge decision. Men are not worth my type.

Since then till date, I stopped anything relationship especially if it's not a born again and I must like him. I faced my God ever since and decided to give myself peace. I can't stand a cheating partner. Disease dey town and I don't want to end up a baby mama.

Now, with the way things are, no jobs, the few decent men can hardly fend for themselves let alone catering for a family, I just decided to let sleeping dogs lie. Make person no come enter from fry pan to fire. Some family men now are dumping their family and running away from their responsibilities leaving the women to carry all the burden. So tell me what will make marriage enticing to me again? Abi na domestic violence? Biko Biko.

That's deep.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by TaiKuun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
My comment is as brutaI as life itself.
If you can't deal with the truth, then don't bring your issues online.

Regards,
Jewessgratitud3:

Ogar, you will regret in your old age not me.. Since you didn't read to understand but chose to conclude it's over for you ( not me) because of your age.

Even if someone made a mistake innocently in their days of ignorance, is that enough to pass a stupid judgement and write them off totally?

Abeg go and check your life before coming here to judge others.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Swiftgrp: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Hopefully someone leans from my story. I don't regret any of my decisions so far. I'm happy that in all, I wasn't consumed, used to a point of no return in fact if you see me, you'll hardly believe I'm 42. apart from say I get small protruding stomach ( which almost everyone has) and it's only when I eat. Otherwise its normal. So it's caused by food and I overeat.

I also don't regret not having children outside wedlock cos it would have reduced my chances of getting attention from men even at my age. Yes.. I still get attention like serious advances from single men. This is not to make a boast. In this year alone, I've had two suitors. Very responsible guy and another man but the thing with me is that I'm too picky. if I don't like you first, e go hard. So those two were not my spec and I won't trap myself in a loveless marriage just because of age or "time is going " , if it's not what I want, I won't do it. Call me anything you like, your opinion. I don't kia! tongue

Modified

I don't know why you're pained. That was me just being witty to lighten up the tense mood of my story but your dumb olodo self cant recognize a witty saying when you see one hence holding unto it and reacting like a beheaded chicken.

Empty skull
I like your story and believe in near-absolute terms all that you have originally posted here.
You initially sounded like a narcissist because at any little hint that a guy is seeing another lady, you end up ditching that guy... but then I reasoned that situations such as yours do occur. What you are today is the total sum of all your experiences in life triggered by subconscious impulses.

If I may ask, I can deduce you are Lagos-based, are you from Imo or Anambra since I can discern that you are from the SE.

Do you also still want to have kids? Then you seriously have to think of having your eggs frozen as long as they are still viable and the earlier the better. A guy who fits into your ideal situation or image of a man can emerge right now and sweep you off your feet. But guess what? Most men still always want to have at least 1 or 2 children from the women they are in a romantic relationship with or married to.
Since you are 42 and still looking "hot and younger" than your actual age, I foresee men who are in their very late 30s, 40s or 50s stepping up to propose if you put yourself in the ideal environment online and offline.

In any event, be happy and live you life to the full and do NOT be so picky about your choice of men because as long as a man is not yet married to you, HE has a right to have healthy convos with other women... And you also have the right to communicate with men and that is what is called BALANCE in life. We live in a world of cause-and-effect, so what you give is what you receive. Do you feel me?

2 Likes

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Jewessgratitud3: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Swiftgrp:

I like your story and believe in near-absolute terms all that you have originally posted here.
You initially sounded like a narcissist because at any little hint that a guy is seeing another lady, you end up ditching that guy... but then I reasoned that situations such as yours do occur. What you are today is the total sum of all your experiences in life triggered by subconscious impulses.

If I may ask, I can deduce you are Lagods-based, are you from Imo or Anambra since I can dissern that you are from the SE.

Do you also still want to have kids? Then you seriously have to think of having your eggs frozen as long as they are still viable and the earlier the better. A guy who fits into your ideal situation or image of a man can emerge right now and sweep you off your feet. But guess what? Most men still always want to have at least 1 or 2 children from the women they are in a romantic relationship with or married to.
Since you are 42 and still looking "hot and younger" than your actual age, I foresee men who are in their very late 30s, 40s or 50s stepping up to propose if you put yourself in the ideal environment online and offline.

In any event, be happy and live you life to the full and do NOT be so picky about your choice of men because as long as a man is not yet married to you, HE has a right to have healthy convos with other women... And you also have the right to communicate with men and that is what is called BALANCE in life. We live in a world of cause-and-effect, so what you give is what you receive. Do you feel me?

I feel you bro.
Thanks.

As for freezing eggs, I'm not doing any such thing. The God that I serve will bless me with lovely children when the time comes. I'm not moved by menopause because ( for me o) it doesn't reduce my chances of bearing children. Trust me. I have a very strong relationship with God and believe so much in Him and from the way He deals with me, nothing can shake my faith. Not even menopause.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by OvertheTop(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
It's amazing how I was contemplating making this post before a member here requested or should I say started asking me questions in that line and being a very free and open person, I promised I was going to post about it.

Well... Let me start from my background and up bringing which also contributed indirectly to my nonregrettable actions that has left me in this wonderful marital status.

I grew up in a Catholic christian home where good virtues moral values were instilled in us by engaging us in christian children activities from an early age. The Most social part of my childhood ( apart from school) was around the church then back home with close monitoring. So there was no room for nonsense even up to our secondary and tertiary level. the monitoring was topnotch. So we didn't really get to do shit like our mates who got exposed early to certain lifestyle,; dating number one.

We were overprotected and shaped with these guidelines that a mindset was formed that boy and girl relationship is a taboo ( and it's true). So we knew better than to toll that part.

In the long run, after I have come off age, it became very difficult to date. This was at age 21. Whenever I manage to give a man a listening ear and he mentions sex, I'll run without looking back because that was a danger sign we were taught to look out for. So i was always running away from men because of premarital sex. It got to a point, after looking like that's the only way to get a husband and I was already in my mid twenties, a time when a girl should be getting ready to settle down, I said ok, let me see if I can bend the rules a bit for this one. This man was a chronic responsible bachelor. So I felt it could work out since he's ready to settle down. He was in his mid 30s the and never married. We were in the same compound. So I gave in and we started dating. Mind you there was no pressure from both parents to get married. My parents will never pressure you to get a suitor.

Being a novice in the game, I never knew men could double date or even knew how to handle one when it happens. So, on this fateful day the randy goat came home with another girl. It was our last born that came and told me some girl came to look for him because everyone in the compound knows us together. I was heartbroken and right there I broke up with him without even finding out who or if what they both have is serious. Though I made him cry cos I started entertaining other boys that have been chyking me and bringing them to the compound but I never had anything with them or knew any of their houses. I was just using the to pepper him. Once they say hi, I'll drag them to the compound and we will sit on top of his car sometimes until he now confided in one of our neighbors who now told me to stop that the man is always crying. E never cry. I showed him two can play that game. He tried coming back but I bulshit him.

After that I locked up and never trusted any man. I began to see why my dad was being overprotective. I didn't date again for almost five years and then men were coming but that was when my own shakara increased. I mean responsible well to do men o. That was when men had good jobs from banking, investment and oil companies in ikoyi and vi both staff from five star hotel like Eko hotels and suites, federal palace cos those were the places I worked so I had many suitors and friends but the moment they mention relationship, Ill take off.

Part 2

It continued like that and I was enjoying my life with peace of mind that I forgot about time or didn't bother about it cos I don't care.

When I entered mid thirties, I said let me loosen up a bit but because Ive gotten used and enjoyed single life with peace of mind to that age, I found it difficult to commit again because anytime I tried, I'll start having anxiety. The thought of him cheating on me or even as little as admiring another woman will just make me unsettled and I'll think of aborting mission before it's too late.

So I said to give one man a chance, he too brought another girl in my absence. I found out from the sister and that was it. I called it off he begged and begged that the lady was forcing herself on him and sending him money bla bla.. he made a conference call with his family begging, my mind was made up I dumped him and moved on to a Choir boy Ive been admiring who was also trying to talk me into a relationship. I truly loved this guy and I think I was older than him in age . Though he refused to tell me his age but I was able to deduce from his Facebook profile cos he wrote class of 2006 while I finished 1999 but because I don't look my age, we just looked like age mate and we loved each other.

I met him when he just finished serving and was squatting. I was out of job then but one thing that made me stick with him was, even though he was not working, he shared whatever little he had with me. We were together when a very rich young pastor came asking for my hands in marriage. I told him about it and he started feeling sad that because he doesn't have a bearing now some guy wants to take me away from him. I on the other hand don't really fancy the pastor but wanted to force myself and see if it will work but it wasn't working because I didn't have feelings for him. To now make matters worse, he started showing stinginess. In the three months we courted, we didn't get to sit together because he's a pastor so we only see in church, stand and talk very briefly and disperse and each time he kept posting me about money I asked for to enable me travel for Xmas and the day was fast approaching. It was my Choir boyfriend that wen to borrow money from one girl selling recharge card to give me to travel. Now coupled with the fact that I don't even like him, i just texted him to look for another sister. The highest he ever bought me was two two hundred naira recharge card a stinkingly rich ajebota pastor for that matter ( 2014) but he would always call me.

Lastly, in 2016, my bobo got a job in Chevron with a nice apartment in lekki. Before then we had a small quarrel and we're not in talking terms because I requested for money for hair to attend my twins introduction and he told me no money but he didn't tell me he was saving for an apartment. Even then, how much? So, after months of not talking, he called and invited me over to see his new place. A surprise I guess. I got there and we had a nice time. He tried to make it up to me. He gave me his short and polo to wear that day and took me to a pepper soup joint. **Smiling**
later we got back and ad I was about to shower, I saw a used shower cap in his bathroom. He now handed me a new one from his wardrobe where there were many more. I asked him who used the one in the bathroom, he said baby don't start again. I held my peace.
The following morning he did something that I can't say for sure what really happened.

I slept over because there was no way I could go back from lekki to the mainland that day. That night he came to disturb me and I told him you know we can't be doing this. Please let wait till everything is formalized. When he wouldn't let me be, I left him and went to sleep on the floor. In the morning he woke up and was saying you, you, I was just looking at you as we were talking someone knocked on the door. It was a ladies voice. My ex went to meet her and they were together for almost 30mins before he came back inside. Me i didn't talk. I suspected he went to do nonsense because his thing was up when he left only to come back and it has come down.

We prepared and left together that morning for work. When I got home, I called and told him off. Na small thing dey vex me. He didn't believe it. So many things on my mind that made me take that huge decision. Men are not worth my type.

Since then till date, I stopped anything relationship especially if it's not a born again and I must like him. I faced my God ever since and decided to give myself peace. I can't stand a cheating partner. Disease dey town and I don't want to end up a baby mama.

Now, with the way things are, no jobs, the few decent men can hardly fend for themselves let alone catering for a family, I just decided to let sleeping dogs lie. Make person no come enter from fry pan to fire. Some family men now are dumping their family and running away from their responsibilities leaving the women to carry all the burden. So tell me what will make marriage enticing to me again? Abi na domestic violence? Biko Biko.

Are You a virgin?
Do you use Gadget? i mean Dild* ?
or How do you satisfy your S* Desires?

just asking for a friend....
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by CorBlex(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2023
cry
Bluearrow:
Writing this long story obviously means u are not happy. You are just trying to console yourself by saying u are happy. No woman above the age of 40 single is truly happy. It's natural. Work on your character & humble yourself, a man will find u.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by CorBlex(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2023
Hmm
sambright2012:
I just checked your profile, you are mostly active on family section, romance section and crime section

Why?
Psychologically you are suffering and you need a family of your own, you need a romantic life before you comit suicide (crime)

Forget about the economy, accept that man and work out things with him . You are not fulfilling the will of God, and you are disobeying God . Repent, get married, contribute your quota to existence.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by CorBlex(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Sometimes, what's best for you in life is not exactly what you want.
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmm... You seem to understand my personality.

The thing is, they come anytime I talk to God about it but my fear is I keep getting what I don't really want. Like no feelings for them. Like now, as I was typing , one just called me. He's everything but the attraction is not there. I'm scared I don't want to enter and now regret. No feelings for him.
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Emmanuel30a: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2023
Okay...
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Emmanuel30a: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2023
OvertheTop:

Are You a virgin? Do you use Gadget? i mean Dild* ? or How do you satisfy your S* Desires?
just asking for a friend....
Were...
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Delightsome2023: 5:26pm On Mar 18
Jewessgratitud3:

Modified

Empty skull
you go old for your papa house.
Menopause is knocking, no go give sense to your yamayama bald head embarassed
Re: Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Mar 18
Delightsome2023:
■ you go old for your papa house.
■ Menopause is knocking, no go give sense to your yamayama bald head embarassed
So because she no wan old for her papa house, she suppose go jump into marriage with some dingbat and maybe end up booted in the chest to death like Osinachi abi? undecided

2. Menopause is knocking so she should then go have children she has no means to feed and maybe end up needing to sell them to get by.

What is wrong with your head for Pete's sake? Leave her alone make she sort her self and situation out as best fits her case. Go see all the many widows and women abandoned in marriage by their many husbands and tell you how the same old age better for them, and their children wey dem no fit care for. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.