Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye (23725 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by 7upnigeria: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

Let me add to it, Peter Obi can never be President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Achoghim: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno wey I use vex block for Twitter(X) since. That man is a nuisance
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by NaijaGoBetter2: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
The idiot will forever remain in the diaspora. Looking for a cheap goal to come back to Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by socialmediaman: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I'm sure Reno is not doing all this for free. Maybe oil bloc

Twitter pays for traffic. The easiest way to make money from Twitter is attack Peter Obi

Moreover he no longer talks about Atiku so perhaps he’s being paid to focus on PO
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by truthfinder319: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products

securitywatch50:
Don't mind them ageing and crying please help me ask them how many people that committed suicide in Lagos under this regime are from where

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by truthfinder319: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products

nairavsdollars:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Joebayo217: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
onez:
Obi won the last election. Even Reno knows. Sooner than later event that no one predicted will happen. I don't even know how it will be
won the election? 3rd dey carry first from your village I don't know how some Nigerian take dey think .
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by SpatialKing(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.

Take your time to list 5 things Tinubu has achieved in government since may 29
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by storm001(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.

Is he fraudulent like your baba Tinubu?

Whether an Ibo man becomes president or not, as long as God continues to make my business to flourish, we will all be alright lass lass.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by DrMuzungu(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno Omokri is one useless big-mouth phaggot. All he does is blah blah blaaaaaaah.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by DMerciful(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
You know Obi won and that was why everybody talks about Obi and not Atiku
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

That was how you lots said when Professor Soludo said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win.

While a million and one men of God said Good spoke to them that Peter Obi will win.

Off course Reno is not Good he is only stating the obvious from a human perspective of common Sense
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by NaijaGoBetter2: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
truthfinder319:

You're right, even Hausa/Fulani also have a verifiable source of income will not mention name(s) as we all know them and most of the time we can trace their source of wealth to the family they come from.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Simdyofficial(f): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
90% of those who voted for obi didn't do it because we believed he is the Messiah. No! Many did that because they wanted a change of government. Something different. Someone that's not used to all the games. Reno is fighting obi because obi made PDP lost the election. Seriously if Peter obi was still on PDP and still there vice Presidential candidate, Tinubu will still win. That's what the foolish Reno doesn't know.. idiot don see say he no fit get work for tinubu government, e dey pain am that's why he wan drag always people who showed him pepper.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Blaze14k: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Bro so u actually sat down and wrote about obi.. haba this obsession is too much. Worse part is the man is not responding to any of u but u hate him with so much passion. The election is over move on

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by FireUpNow(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Enough of this presidential election and it's winner and losers. O I and Atiku should move on
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Roboto11: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ti di pa.
Di pa di di.

Ti di pa.

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by DMerciful(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Trash.

You said Tinubu built Lagos yet he has lost 60% of Nigeria's general wealth in five months
netpro:

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Omoluabi16(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
The toxicity of this election was something else. You talk pim and you'd see random headless people with barrage of insult. Only PDP faithfuls like the O.P pointed out exhibited decorum. Reno omokri is irrelevant and if people treated him that way, he'd go away.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Bobloco: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

While The 2023 presidential election has further exposed Tinubu to be a Guinea pig student of the Government College Lagos, who was used to test run the school four years before it was founded, a certified certificate forger, an ethnic bigot with his emilokan Brand of politics, who ran a same faith ticket in a religiously diverse country like Nigeria which led to him running the most religiously and ethnically divisive campaign ever witnessed in this country.

To win the election, he engaged in criminal state capture by deploying ethnic bigots like Bayo onanuga, by deploying thugs like Mc oluomo to kill, destroy and maim lives and properties of people believed to be from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Blaze14k: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin sore losers .
Abeg ,Reno play us dancing time.We'll rather vote Umahi/WIKE than this Eluups disaster..

Game Ova cool

Sore winner. Why u still complaining ain't u tired
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Man no be God, e go shock am by the time the thing go happen
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Odogwuzack: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
securitywatch50:
Don't mind them ageing and crying please help me ask them how many people that committed suicide in Lagos under this regime are from where

They can't take records again in SE because hunger has almost wiped out all your parents over there but come on social media to form Billionaires grin
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by nony43(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

I guess your lots voted the drug baron who ran on Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by maestroferddi: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

You need help and fast!

Peter Obi should put a call across to legitimize madness?

What have you been smoking?

Evil may reign for a while but it surely will not persevere forever...

There was a time in Africa when there was Ghaddafi, Mobutu, Bokassa, Amin and so on...

Why are they today?
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Lovestrong(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehehe

Not just Peter obi

NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA

Let's all dance the obito continua dance
Lolz! No take'am personal......hahahaha!
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by israelmao(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno is a bloody snob and sycophant even he has abandoned Atiku and doing all to impress Tinubu for appointment.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Fearyourcreator: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Oga shut up... Obi no reach that level to rule Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by MXrep: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

That was how you lots said when Professor Soludo said "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN" and he did not win.

While a million and one men of God said Good spoke to them that Peter Obi will win.

Off course Reno is not Good he is only stating the obvious from a human perspective of common Sense
Without the sanity obi brought to Anambra politics Soludo would have been kidnapped like ngige
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Peterep: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Truth be told, PETER OBI may not be in ASO ROCK as president of Nigeria, but HE has already become President in the heart of many People. the 2023 Election was won by him, let forget the INEC abrakadabra and tell our selves the simple truth. The so called SUPREME COURT HAS RULED among so many irregularities. God has a way of doing his things. God is not Man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by tesppidd: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
My biggest worry is that Reno calls himself a pastor.

People like Reno make Christianity seem like a joke.

With all his horrific language, irresponsibility behavior and uncouth disposition this man still tells the world he is a pastor of Christianity.

Wheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by EconFinance: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

Rubbish talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army And Killer Herdsmen – Danjuma (Video) / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.