Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye (23726 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Nakuza(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
This Reno of thing is taking whole thing too personal. What happened is pure politics, why taking personal is what I don't seem to understand.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno is outside Nigeria. He doesn't care what happens. He can open his mouth to any radius and say whatever.

I get that.

What I don't get is people struggling to feed coming here to talk rubbish and insulting people talking about Nigeria's current reality!

People who, if their phone falls or drops in some water, they will be off Nairaland for months, they are coming here to gloat that Obi lost and the author of their current predicament has successfully stolen his way into Aso Rock.

Make una continue.

At least my lot is fair. I thank God I'm not below the poverty line.

Mo dúpẹ́ẹ tèmi.

May God keep providing.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by WHITELIGHTER: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
You dont need to be God before you know that Obi will never be president of Nigeria

Just as I don't have to be God to know you won't amount to nothing in life. Stewpid!!
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by MXrep: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
You dont need to be God before you know that Obi will never be president of Nigeria
Conduct proper election first
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by EconFinance: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
truthfinder319:

Yoruba billionaires have verifiable sources of income. E.g. Mike Adenuga( Telecoms and Banking), Folorunso Alakija (Oil and Gas), Femi Otedola (Oil and Gas, Energy), Subomi Balogun (Banking), Tajudeen Fola Adeola (Banking), etc. Unlike some people who push drugs and sell fake products

How does this even make sense
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by netpro(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
storm001:

Is he fraudulent like your baba Tinubu?

Whether an Ibo man becomes president or not, as long as God continues to make my business to flourish, we will all be alright lass lass.

The place of the Igboman in Nigeria both as a citizen and a leader is not in doubt.

What is delaying it that corporation has to be built across every side. Votes from Aligbo alone cannot elect the President.

Presently, those who build friendship beyond Igboland are not trusted (Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas, Umahi, etc)

While hate and have divisive tendencies are love (Nnamdi Kalu, Ekpa, Peter Obi, etc)
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Okoroawusa: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
If you understand what Reno passed through in the hands of Peter Obi supporters you would understand where he is coming from.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

Reno Omokri is a fool that is putting the life of his children at risk because of social media crumbs and relevance, same social media that will broadcast the dangers faced by his children caused by their idiotic father.

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by WHITELIGHTER: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
7upnigeria:

Let me add to it, Peter Obi can never be President.

You can never make it in life. Simple!!
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Basic123: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
But those pastors that said Tinubu will be arrested on the day of his inauguration na God right?

DEY PLAY!
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by netpro(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
EconFinance:

How does this even make sense
Maintain your sanity. No only village get mad people.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Roboto11: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

Take your time to list 5 things Tinubu has achieved in government since may 29

He won his supreme course case just yesterday.

He ensured Atiku would never be president.

He ensured Obi would never be president.

He silenced the Obidients.

He hasn't decimated the east as they would have wanted to do to others.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by LZAA: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.
They are correcting Reno for the same claptrap you just posted
Your hatred of Obi shows you know he is the right man to steer this desolate ship but your AMC stipend is blocking your thoughts 😄😄
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by LZAA: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Wtff is this 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by PrinceDoctor(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno is no God. But the truth is Peter Obi will never become the president of Nigeria. He missed his best opportunity. God is not a magician, He works on principles. He (God) cannot help a man who don't understand the GIFT OF MEN...

As you climbed on the ladder of success, raise as many people as possible, build quality relationship. You will need them to fight for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Roboto11: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
LZAA:

Wtff is this 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Na achievement.

Obi cannot say the same.

Ekute.

grin
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by LZAA: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Na achievement.

Obi cannot say the same.

Ekute.

grin
😄😄😄😄😄
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by seunodediranivy: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
How a right thinking somebody would think Peter Obi would be president of this noble country, that is impossible. A someone from minority region and a region of no political substance.

We might consider a SE candidate for this noble post only if the person is seems to be sincerer and trustworthy.

Time we tell, the political mathematics is our hands and it's only who has a distinction in all Speers of life would be considered not a person like Obi that is bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by ppogba: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jcomtrader:

And Nigeria will never progress either. Take a look at your Asian mates from the 60s and 70s. Your busy celebrating peter obi a billionaire losing an election undecided

Like the price of fuel and food will make him cry the way your kinsmen are crying

Are you hanging Nigeria's progress on Obi becoming president?. If that is your prayer, I and other Nigerians will pray against it.

Your wish and assertion would have been more valid had it been that Obi and his team could show all Nigerians verifiable achievements when he was Governor.

Election is gone. Supreme Court has ruled. PLEASE DO NOT DRAG US BACK INTO THE PAST.

Do not ignite an argument you cannot win.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by netpro(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
LZAA:

They are correcting Reno for the same claptrap you just posted
Your hatred of Obi shows you know he is the right man to steer this desolate ship but your AMC stipend is blocking your thoughts 😄😄

Our very own beloved Obodo Nigeria, is what you call a Desolate Ship?

Soon you will get back to calling it a Zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by PrinceDoctor(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
onez:
Obi won the last election. Even Reno knows. Sooner than later event that no one predicted will happen. I don't even know how it will be

Dream on!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by qtx(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
The 2023 Presidential Election really exposed Peter Obi. Now everyone knows the following facts about him:

1. He was just an average Governor, despite the economic potential, capacity and opportunity of a State like Anambra. Those who lived through it had a lot to say. Health workers strike, No LG elections, diverting Local Government funds, etc.

2. He is fraudulent like most Nigerian politicians. Diverting State funds into his private businesses, bring in his account officer to succeed him, hiding state money in family and proxies offshore, etc.

3. He is a religious fanatic. Dividing the nation across religious lines. Advocating religious war. Dividing an ethic group religiously - I am sure you have heard the term YorubaMuslim? It is deliberate. Dividing Christians in Anambra in Catholics, Anglicans and Others.

4. A real life 2Face. Him no dey give Shishi, so is the claim but buy LP presidential ticket overnight. Don't tell me they gave it to him freewill donation.

5. Beyond the smile, he is bitter and hateful. Up till now despite the highest court in the land ruling, Peter Obi is yet to congratulate the Winner.

There are many more. An Igboman will be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but definitely not Peter Obi.
So what is the difference between you and Reno? Because Obi contested the election against your godfather, he is now a devil, right? You and Reno are bitter people, which is unfortunate. The Supreme Court passing Tinubu does not exonerate him from all the baskets of allegations he is carrying. If I were his supporters, I would have conscience and not celebrate.
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
DMerciful:
You know Obi won and that was why everybody talks about Obi and not Atiku

cheesy

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by SpatialKing(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Even Buhari contested several times before winning..

Let's focus on governance

2027 is not far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Zico5(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Reno is only using common sense and that's the only thing that differentiate him from Obidients. Reno knows by permutation and combination that Obi can never become the president of this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Blitzerz: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Say over your dead body
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Globad(f): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I'm sure Reno is not doing all this for free. Maybe oil bloc

Just read what you wrote again

You're "sure", yet "may be"

Nigerians!
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Normally, Reno no get sense.

You are celebrating that Obi lost at Supreme court... What about your boss, Atiku?!! Did he win?!!
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Wanta(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Peter obi pulling out of pdp gave president tinubu the chance to win atiku,this is what is paining reno
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Sleekfingers: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://worldviewafrica.com/reno-last-i-checked-you-arent-god/

Reno is not God. But he made a valid point. Peter Obi can never, I repeat never be the President of this country. With the useless religion politics he played in the last election.
Peter obi aka Mr Gbajue
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by DMerciful(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Omokri that says he supports Atiku but is happy Obi lost as if Atiku won. Such unstable person is your mentor
Zxcvbnmghtr:

cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
seunodediranivy:

How a right thinking somebody would think Peter Obi would be president of this noble country, that is impossible. A someone from minority region and a region of no political substance.

We might consider a SE candidate for this noble post only if the person is seems to be sincerer and trustworthy.

Time we tell, the political mathematics is our hands and it's only who has a distinction in all Speers of life would be considered not a person like Obi that is bigotry.

Minority region?!!

How many regions do we have in Nigeria?!!! How many tribes?!!

Who are the major regions and tribes, and what qualifies them to rule Nigeria over the other citizens?!!

After talking this sort of rubbish, you will still come and attack Kanu for calling for secession...!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defected PDP Chairman, Inokoba Slumps / Umahi & Obasanjo Honoured By Governor Ortom In Benue State / Dipo Anisulowo Resigns As Fayose's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.