Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Pray That GOD Would Keep You From Satanic Love Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray That GOD Would Keep You From Satanic Love Relationships (157 Views)

How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / The Dilemma Of Growth: Love Relationships (the How's Of It) / 7 Types Of Persons You Should avoid in Love Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray That GOD Would Keep You From Satanic Love Relationships by constancefriday(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Pray that GOD would keep you from Satanic love relationships:
It's really sad while some Folks waltz into the relationships and marriages of their dreams, others waltz into the ones shaped and formed by Satan himself.
The case of late Justina and many other unfortunate men and women scattered across time are just like pies that come together to create a large pizza factory.
I remember a case where the woman cut off her husband's manhood and stabbed herself in an attempt to evade justice.
I wonder why perpetrators of such acts often attempt to evade justice. Infact, wonders shall never end.
May God deliver us and our loved ones from all kinds of relationships prepared and fashioned by Satan himself in Jesus name.
Click here to read my Facebook post about late Justina:
https://www.facebook.com/100045266976796/posts/pfbid02Tm7qkaDwfdwYy51GC4Dd2zDAUv7oPTvm3e2qkQyiVnKGnn8SyQ5fuLofy5ktrM5hl/?app=fbl
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Love Kiss / Reasons You Should Dress Nicely When Going On A Date / Submission In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.