Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan (55303 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Purvan(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Let's check the lease and you'll see it's rented
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by AbleGodsolution(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:
Music doesn't pay that much. These guys are into some shady dealings. Money laundering, drugs, kidnapping, organ trafficking, fraud, etc.
In as much as you are right,
You are wrong too...
Music pays really well if you are an artiste on wizkids paygrade ..
The other legit business that pays better is football...
But some greedy artistes traffic drugs too...
But not all...
Wizkid is arguably Africas music god...
Dude's way more than his contemporaries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by press9jatv: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wizzy wizzy, I celebrate God’s Grace over your life ooo. Meanwhile,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMa9Rv6_Jxc?si=Kkx_VMWkEPoOuJWk

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Solomath01: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wizkid the god
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by seanwilliam(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:
Music doesn't pay that much. These guys are into some shady dealings. Money laundering, drugs, kidnapping, organ trafficking, fraud, etc.
not musicians of wizkid’s caliber !!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by guru90: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:

Biko... which one wizkid my man belong?
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Wotowotoman1: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Big wiz as usual cool

undecided
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by TruthsFM: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Riding on a RR is low key, come on! Man! grin far from low key life.

I am a fan of Whizzy too.
😂 wizkid no dey show off like Davido and other Artists now. Na low key Wizkid dey enjoy himself ooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by EndRape2(f): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Mumu calling one small boy God, even using the capital G.

uote author=sunshineV post=126663330]Wizkid the God🙏❤️[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by TruthsFM: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Dude cannot shout!

He is not a fan of attention!

I love ❤️ him on that
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by EndRape2(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Drop your contact.

Giftedhand47:
Baba nla doings

I fix iphone faulty panels
I fix face id issues
I swap iphones

A trial will convince you
Location is Ikeja
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by CoronaVirusPro: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
TruthsFM:
I love ❤️ him on that

Thats the ONLY thing I like about him!

His sense of maturity is top notch!
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Sleekfingers: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:

Then you know nothing about music industry.........or you are simply looking at it from a bushman perspective
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by TruthsFM: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Thats the ONLY thing I like about him!

His sense of maturity is top notch!
yes soo. That’s what Nigerians love ❤️ him with that character. They guy just stay on low key level and still dey wins more awards in music 🎶

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by ufotunang: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 in what way he’s stingy
...he does not give money or help some people davido does 🙄

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by ufotunang: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Money sweet 🙄
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by RealEzee(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:
just stfu
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
EndRape2:
Mumu calling one small boy God, even using the capital G.

uote author=sunshineV post=126663330]Wizkid the God🙏❤️
if u no like am, kill ur mama
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by chaloskyx: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Star boy but you people in Nigeria are suffering when star boy is done he would go to his 2nd home in the UK and watch you morons suffer from afar awon werey
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by kareemkamil(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
I just like dis boy
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by rafcrown(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
OBI JUNIOR ?
CANDYDADDY:

very stingy boy angry
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Allisgud: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

very stingy boy angry
but he no dey owe anybody money
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by caye(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kingbuhari:
I don't see any sense in stocking garage with expensive cars when you can only be in one at moment, what about building and investing in affordable Estates u are helping the masses and also enriching urself same time... Africans are cursed
Me, my brother black Americans and we Afrikans are blessed by the Most High God.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Bolu004(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
I've been asking and nobody seems to know the real answer.
Why will a fully armed DSS official be following a celebrity about when we have serious National Security issues that needs attention?
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by lildush(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
sunshineV:
Wizkid the God🙏❤️

Hmmmm na waoooo.. may God have mercy on you
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Giftedhand47(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
EndRape2:
Drop your contact.

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Goddyrichie(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Daniel7543:
we shall all fly safe 🦅… rugged you bro🦅
u get feather wey u wan use fly sha no fly enter fire
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Goddyrichie(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:
try find one do and make money no one cares if d money is legal or illegal
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Kemadealadire(f): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity😌
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by AskProf: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Restrength:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by AskProf: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Restrength:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[color=dark[/color]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by tunize(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
englishmart:
If e still easy go do your own make e for better for you. If e better for you, you wouldn’t talk down on the hustle of others artist ways of making money are all verifiable from record sales, to streaming on several platforms, endorsement for various brands, show within and outside Nigeria, features etc don’t be so dumb and unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) / Attack On Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Obinna Is Over Debt - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.