Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan (55316 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Yxxx: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
sunshineV:
he is immortal. kee urself if u no like am
The earlier you avoid insulting people who did not insult you, the better. You just said it kill yourself. How do you want your death to be as you just crossed the line.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by esegift93: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

very stingy boy angry
He's the breadwinner of his family grin...so please don't be surprised grin
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by DeleTaller: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

very stingy boy angry

Begi begi
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by ismodiwa(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

very stingy boy angry

Does he owe you?
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by EndRape2(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2023
You do not have mother nah.

Look at this damaged boy, trained on the street.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Coolboy009: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

very stingy boy angry
Oga, u better concentrate on ur huzzle and make money, so dat u no go get time dey call another man stingy. wizkid huzzle for him money o, e no concern anybody on how him spend am o.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Yxxx:

The earlier you avoid insulting people who did not insult you, the better. You just said it kill yourself. How do you want your death to be as you just crossed the line.
u sef kill urself if u no like am. MFJPM
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
lildush:

Hmmmm na waoooo.. may God have mercy on you
may god not have mercy on yours
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Yxxx: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
sunshineV:
u sef kill urself if u no like am. MFJPM

You write frustrated.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by lildush(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
sunshineV:
may god not have mercy on yours

I don't need the mercy of a small g god ooooo. Am a child of God.. his mercy is sufficient for me.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
lildush:

I don't need the mercy of a small g god ooooo. Am a child of God.. his mercy is sufficient for me.
*I'm not "am"...... watin u suppose know u know no am na capital letter g small letter g u dey find. werey omo
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Yxxx:

You write frustrated.
awon to nie write frustrated
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Yxxx: 1:12am On Oct 31, 2023
sunshineV:
awon to nie write frustrated
Razz fellow
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Yxxx:
Razz fellow
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by lildush(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
sunshineV:
*I'm not "am"...... watin u suppose know u know no am na capital letter g small letter g u dey find. werey omo

Between me n u who is d werey here? I see your an illiterate.. so I don't blame u. Take care. Am done talking to you
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
lildush:

Between me n u who is d werey here? I see your an illiterate.. so I don't blame u. Take care. Am done talking to you
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚werey Omo u no gree collect correction
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Yxxx: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
sunshineV:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Naughty you 😁.
I just want you not to ascribe God to a mortal.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Yxxx:

Naughty you 😁.
I just want you not to ascribe God to a mortal.
He is God and that's final.
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by Yxxx: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
sunshineV:
He is God and that's final.
No
Re: Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan by sunshineV(f): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Yxxx:
No
mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos) / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.