Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? (2155 Views)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by meedoLock(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2023
There are somethings in this life that are naturally the norms at which our lives must be evolve around. One of it is that you must respect old age. And the religious books back it up that a man must provide for his family needs (Though, that's debatable in today's reality).

But I can categorically tell that I've had to do with this in some part of my life where I dated and fell in love with a lady obviously older than me in age but not in appearance.

So would like to ask if it's just the norm, that a man is older and more mature than his lady, wife or whatever the case maybe or it's so because of the responsibilities expected of a man to play in consensual and affectionate relationship. Or we've been giving too much preference to the norms and should have seen it the other way round?

I've you had similar experience? Was it worth it or toxic?
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Peter532: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2023
For a man to be the head, he must be older.

6 Likes

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by wittywriter: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2023
Peter532:
No law for such...
Peter532:

They must not be a law.

Don't you have brain or yours is like that of a fowl?

Think.

God created adam before eve

Who is older?
Stop toxic ignorance...peeps like you wouldn't have accepted the teachings(gospel) of Jesus Christ saying he is too young to correct their tradition.
A man whether younger or older remains the leader of a home.
BTW using insult doesn't make points only shows your kind of person.
Moreso I repeat there is no law as to what the OP asked.
Nazgul:

Not true.

In the early centuries and biblical es, young Kings often married older princess of other kingdoms as a form of alliance between both kingdoms.
Don't mind the NLer...seems naive.
Beverlyjean:

Stop decieving urself to fit into ur narrative
Since you unintelligently think i'm deceiving myself pls respond with proof who made the law that the husband must be older? I'm sure ull keep mute.
Beverlyjean:

U are a complete sissy
Lame as expected.

Wittyness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Peter532: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2023
wittywriter:

No law for such...

Wittyness

They must not be a law.

Think.

Who is older?

1 Like

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Pauldollars(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2023
meedoLock:
There are somethings in this life that are naturally the norms at which our lives must be evolve around. One of it is that you must respect old age. And the religious books back it up that a man must provide for his family needs (Though, that's debatable in today's reality).

But I can categorically tell that I've had to do with this in some part of my life where I dated and fell in love with a lady obviously older than me in age but not in appearance.

So would like to ask if it's just the norm, that a man is older and more mature than his lady, wife or whatever the case maybe or it's so because of the responsibilities expected of a man to play in consensual and affectionate relationship. Or we've been giving too much preference to the norms and should have seen it the other way round?

I've you had similar experience? Was it worth it or toxic?

GOD.

That's why He created Adam first

2 Likes

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Nazgul: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Peter532:
Not true.

In the early centuries and biblical times, young Kings often married older princess of other kingdoms as a form of alliance between both kingdoms.

8 Likes

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by MarveworldG: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2023
Are you a husband or wife? irrespective of your age, we could give your wonderful hōme the lůxuřy iňterior it deserves

We are located in Lagos, Port Harcöurt and Abůja (we serve anywhere)
+234 81 19 89 6. 4 72

2 Likes

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
MarveworldG:
Are you a husband or wife? irrespective of your age, we could give your wonderful hōme the lůxuřy iňterior it deserves

We are located in Lagos, Port Harcöurt and Abůja (we serve anywhere)
+234 81 19 89 6. 4 72

This is how ibwould love to furnish the apartments I'm building for my wives, UyaiIncomoarabl, Siofra, IconicR aka Zzor aka Iyaebe, Pocohantas, Jennyclay and Rokiat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by McLizbae: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bros... It's not a law, but a principle. It's normal, safe, sensible, and precautionary to put all instruments in place to do a task better. Let's take a bike for instance. You can ride a bike with just your boxers. However, it is highly recommended to use your helmet, gloves, shoulder guide etc.

According to the Bible, the woman (eve) was build/drwan from the man (Adam) that pre-exist (older) before her. She was also built to be taken care of and pamper by the man from whom she was drawn.

Being older than a woman is a very important tool needed by a man to play his necessary roles effectively in a relationship. NB: Age is also expected to come with experiences.

This will surely make you laugh, but it's also a really important tool. Make sure your taller and financially higher than her too.

6 Likes

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by meedoLock(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Peter532:

Hmm!! He must be? undecided
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by meedoLock(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
McLizbae:
Bros... It's not a law, but a principle. It's normal, safe, sensible, and precautionary to put all instruments in place to do a task better. Let's take a bike for instance. You can ride a bike with just your boxers. However, it is highly recommended to use your helmet, gloves, shoulder guide etc.

According to the Bible, the woman (eve) was build/drwan from the man (Adam) that pre-exist (older) before her. She was also built to be taken care of and pamper by the man from whom she was drawn.

Being older than a woman is a very important tool needed by a man to play his necessary roles effectively in a relationship.

This will surely make you laugh, but it's also a really important tool. Make sure your taller and financially higher than her too.

Lol. The bolded 🍘 me up big time. I've always give a bid deal to that. Just be sizeably taller than my lady to avoid an unfair comparison . grin grin. You are right in it all though except the height part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by VEHINTOLAR: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adam was older than Eve, that's why !

3 Likes

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by MarveworldG: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

This is how ibwould love to furnish the apartments I'm building for my wives, UyaiIncomoarabl, Siofra, IconicR aka Zzor aka Iyaebe, Pocohantas, Jennyclay and Rokiat cheesy

We are ready to serve you any time 🙏
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Reminderz: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
Hypergamy...

Ask most women if they want someone younger and see for yourself... Being older is expected to mean more matured and experienced... And you would want someone you take as a leader to be older than you.

Women will only settle or stay with a young guy when she can't find the man that satisfies her hypergamy...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by meedoLock(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Reminderz:
Hypergamy...

Ask most women if they want someone younger and see for yourself... Being older is expected to mean more matured and experienced... And you would want someone you take as a leader to be older than you.

Women will only settle or stay with a young guy when she can't find the man that satisfies her hypergamy...

🤔.... That's deep!
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Karleb(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
It's our women that made that nonsense law.

It is seen as a stigma by their friends, and some of them who date younger men hide their partner's age.

It's why I admire oyinbo girls, for most of them, the age is just a number, as it should be.

1 Like

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Imagine a child handling a woman older than him in the other room like a stallion, that's pure disrespect... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Groovy1993: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
1. Women don't like responsibilities. They'll rather relax and be taken care of.

2. It's harder to ask someone younger than you to be shouldering your responsibility.

3. It's easier to blackmail an older person to shoulder your responsibilities like a father/brother because "he is older" and "he loves you".

You can connect the dots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by BlackhatMentor: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
No one made the law.

That's just how we're wired as humans

That's why irrespective of country you go women always prefer to marry men slightly older than them and men marry women slightly younger than them.

Women Also age faster than men and become unattractive as they age faster than men... at least men want to enjoy their women youth before she becomes unattractive... Yes unattractive!

Imagine being 30 years old and marrying a 40 years old woman. It just won't work out well in so many levels not just society stigma lol.

Lastly it's not a law since you don't get apprehended for marrying an older woman as a man. It's just nature doing its thing to make sure we multiply and continue to exist as a specie.

Its same thing that makes women automatically see their man as a provider in a relationship and not the other way around.

2 Likes

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Fahvvy: 3:47am On Oct 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Imagine a child handling a woman older than him in the other room like a stallion, that's pure disrespect... grin grin grin

OMG Sammy! grin...
You sure do have a wild imagination grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Beverlyjean(f): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2023
wittywriter:

No law for such...

Stop toxic ignorance...peeps like you wouldn't have accepted the teachings(gospel) of Jesus Christ saying he is too young to correct their tradition.

Wittyness

Stop decieving urself to fit into ur narrative
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by NwaliE01: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2023
It's simple. Women matures before men. A 16 year old girl is in most cases more mature than a 20 year boy.
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2023
Even God created eve to be younger than Adam.
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by Beverlyjean(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2023
wittywriter:

No law for such...

Since you unintelligently think i'm deceiving myself pls respond with proof who made the law that the husband must be older? I'm sure ull keep mute.

Wittyness

U are a complete sissy
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by lordnkem000(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Being older than a woman is not just a must, be the age gap should be 7 and above. Na so life be
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by HouseRavenclaw: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2023
Stupid ape. You are aware that there are gender roles and that they are reinforced by cultures, religions, and brainwashing, right? You seem like the kind of monkey who believes that racism is "just the way it is." Imagine believing that women are a single entity that desire to be owned by vile mudballs who are merely tattling brutes in a colonial project. You are not even thought of as human beings globally. Tufia.

BlackhatMentor:
No one made the law.

That's just how we're wired as humans

That's why irrespective of country you go women always prefer to marry men slightly older than them and men marry women slightly younger than them.

Women Also age faster than men and become unattractive as they age faster than men... at least men want to enjoy their women youth before she becomes unattractive... Yes unattractive!

Imagine being 30 years old and marrying a 40 years old woman. It just won't work out well in so many levels not just society stigma lol.

Lastly it's not a law since you don't get apprehended for marrying an older woman as a man. It's just nature doing its thing to make sure we multiply and continue to exist as a specie.

Its same thing that makes women automatically see their man as a provider in a relationship and not the other way around.
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by HouseRavenclaw: 5:04am On Dec 08, 2023
So women are superior?

NwaliE01:
It's simple. Women matures before men. A 16 year old girl is in most cases more mature than a 20 year boy.
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by HouseRavenclaw: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2023
According to the Bible in Ephesians 6:5, apes like you are merely properties of the white man. What makes you think the scripture made for yahwehs actual people extends to you. Is Adam an ape?

McLizbae:

Being older than a woman is a very important tool needed by a man to play his necessary roles effectively in a relationship. NB: Age is also expected to come with experiences.

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by HouseRavenclaw: 5:09am On Dec 08, 2023
The same god that commands you to obey your earthly enslavers in Ephesians 6:5? I don't see you running towards white men to pledge undying service.

Peter532:

They must not be a law.

Think.

Who is older?
Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by ednut1(m): 5:15am On Dec 08, 2023
No such law exists. A man’s duty is to provide in many cultures. A 31 years old man has hustled more and is expected to have more money than a 19 years old man.

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by McLizbae: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2023
I believe this was a regular mistake by a nitwit. This has no atom of correlation with my post which you have quoted. Ephesians 6:5 say: Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
Apes, Whiteman, Adam😅😅😅

You'd try harder in helping your fingers work with your brain, okay!

HouseRavenclaw:
According to the Bible in Ephesians 6:5, apes like you are merely properties of the white man. What makes you think the scripture made for yahwehs actual people extends to you. Is Adam an ape?

Re: Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? by HouseRavenclaw: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2023
You are an ape in a sovereign British colony. Does that sound like obedience to your earthly master? Given that your owners' god expressly demands willful subservience, why do you desire sovereignty? It is that assumed sovereignty that causes you to apply passages meant for humans—aka, non-apes—to your jungle machination of a being.

Your negroid brain cannot read, it seems. You are welcome for the interpretation.

McLizbae:
I believe this was a regular mistake by a nitwit. This has no atom of correlation with my post which you have quoted. Ephesians 6:5 say: Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
Apes, Whiteman, Adam😅😅😅

You'd try harder in helping your fingers work with your brain, okay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When It's Ur First Time To Lick Plate / Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady? / Is That How You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.