Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police (36384 Views)

Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor / MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by theamazonguru(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
I put to you that this bolt driver is not innocent undecided.

The police should tortured him and watch him confess all his evil deeds undecided.

As long as I’m alive, I can never trust a man not even a Nigerian man.

Biko!! Torture him!!!

Blessed be the Lord that you are not a security agent oh.
If you were, wetin innocent civilians for see for your hands no go be small thing oh
You better be calming down for men, I don't know what the male gender did to you to deserve this level of hate.

I personally would have been arrested and detained for an offence I knew nothing about.

I am sure if your kind hear about my arrest, you will confidently "put it to the whole world" that I was not innocent.

What happened?
I was an engineer sent to the head office of a bank in Lagos pon an assignment.
Unfortunately that day I forgot my ID card at the office.

So on getting to iganmu, that was how this police guys on patrol accosted me and asked for my ID, I told them I had none on me.
That was how they asked me to go inside their parked patrol vehicle that I had a case to answer.
I begged and begged and begged.
Nothing.

My saving grace was a senior police officer who was passing by.

On sighting him from the vehicle, I shouted oga, oga your men arrested me for no reason.
The man came by and heard my story. He immediately ordered them to let me go right away.

Once again be calming down. Good men abound everywhere, the fact that you haven't come across good ones, or that you were once maltreated by one does not mean all men are the same.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by nairalanda1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

The police should tortured him and watch him confess all his evil deeds undecided.

Biko!! Torture him!!!

Good evening.

I am taking the opportunity to comment on this your comment.

You are not winning any friends or supporters to your point of view by your violent comments. You keep on labelling all men as evil whatever, when in reality there are men who do not do the half of what you are claiming we do.

Also, at the end, you sound like someone who is hurt. If someone hurt you in the past, and you are still hurting...please, please, please...get help. I am not saying this mockingly, I am saying this with a lot of concern and worry about how you are letting your hurt take over your life.

Provoking people on the web is not a nice way to live. Eventually it would take its toll on you.

Either get help, or get off this site. You don't have to become evil.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by reddingtonblack: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

I always feel I am in danger around Nigerian men grin. I dey share live locati[b]on join. Best believe if I am at KFC with you, two of my friends get your profile[/b]. I no get secret o. Especially when it comes to my movement. I must tell my brother. I will snap you, snap your car. Before una behead me and redpillers would call me olosho when the news hit frontpage. grin grin grin

So naa with KFC bread dem dey use pack your stew .. wink

Someone's daughter is missing and someone is hustling kfc in the middle of it undecided awon olounje yaa

1 Like

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Kyari79(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
May god shine her to her parents
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by galantjoe(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
The bolt driver will help police in investigation at ;east he will take them to the place he dropped her. That will be a good starting point
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Programmer47: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
... So, I wrongly claimed she had been found
PS : Wrong information. Turns out it was a different person I saw on twitter. Sorry for the misinformation
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by CedarHoldings: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
funshint:

Very valid point here. Further question is;
1. What kind of check was done at the Estate gate; do the security people call the home owners before allowing non-resident vehicles to enter?
2. The driver's movement from the point of picking up the girl to the point of destination should be traced; any prolonged wait in any location during transit should be investigated. Nigerians are constantly wiser and come up with ways to cover their criminal tracks. The girl might have been taken to a different location while the driver takes another person who disguising as the passenger even be in possession of the girls phone so as indicate her movement to that destination.
There's a cover-up going up here. I pray the police does a meticulous and diligent investigation.
And I pray the girl is safe wherever she might be at the moment!
hmm CIA. American film fans,
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by GoodRocks: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
thatigboman:
it's not o, that's just the most reported ones. My friend's cousin, a guy, travelling to Enugu from Arondizuogu in Imo State has been missing since August. His phone traced to a girl in okigwe who said her boyfriend gave her the phone and police from Owerri arrested the guy. Up till now, no word from police.

The girl should be arrested ASAP to give full details of what transpired between she and the guy.

Was he seen truly arrested by the Police? What did the useless police said was his offence?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by thatigboman: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

The girl should be arrested ASAP to give full details of what transpired between she and the guy.

Was he seen truly arrested by the Police? What did the useless police said was his offence?
police say he was arrested by till now has not told my friend's people what the boy said. At least they should show us where he was buried let's go and exhume him and take him home and bury him properly
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by YourKarma: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
But how did all these people get his number?
This feels like a scam the girl is in on.

Unless it was a regular offline transaction

Bolt does not share numbers of drivers.

I would not share the number of a driver unless I felt I was in danger.
You're very smart
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by GoodRocks: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
thatigboman:
police say he was arrested by till now has not told my friend's people what the boy said. At least they should show us where he was buried let's go and exhume him and take him home and bury him properly

They have killed and buried him already?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Investigate and do the needful..
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Tapout(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Macphenson:

You should have called for thorough investigation since the driver have submitted himself to the police.
Calling for toture is the height of foolishness.

Are you new to nairaland or something? A known delusional lunatic is behind that moniker.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Fuckyoumod: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
LivingSage:
You can NEVER trust man undecided

But you'll EVENTUALLY give the love you're hoarding to one man undecided

Lies undecided
should does not deserve a man....
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by thatigboman: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

They have killed and buried him already?
that's our assumption since he's been missing for 2 months
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Abujaexpress: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
post=126661384:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/bolt-driver-surrenders-to-rivers-police-to-prove-his-innocence-over-missing-lady-2.html
Missing everywhere in Rivers state.

See names of missing girls in Rivers state

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
post=126661384:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/bolt-driver-surrenders-to-rivers-police-to-prove-his-innocence-over-missing-lady-2.html

His story seems to add up. The police can actually confirm if truely he only dropped her off and left alone.

Why are people disappearing in Lagos?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by sonofthunder: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Macphenson:

You should have called for thorough investigation since the driver have submitted himself to the police.
Calling for toture is the height of foolishness.

You don't know who you are answering. Lol
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Echoke4000: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
The driver run away since on Tuesday to imo state. And came back after two weeks, the driver is a liar look at the activist he say adviced him prince Wiro was confirmed dead by the police on July 2023

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Echoke4000: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nobody has gone to social media to say the uber driver was responsible for her missing. His the first suspect that ran away 4 almost 2 weeks is the first to go to social media to start advertising self Those of you supporting this man I pray that God should make one of your family member to get missing somebody you spoke to you saw five minutes ago and the next five minutes you cannot get to that person that follow the cab driver out of the the estate make it happen to one of your family member in Jesus name amen all of you men that are on this platform running your mouth it will happen to your daughters and your sons and your wives.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by goodlife4every1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

ARE YOU THIS STUPID? I READ THROUGH AND I SEE A LOT OF YOUR SENSELESS COMMENTS HERE.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by armadeo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
sorextee:
Why can't they just go to the house he dropped her?

I tire. Why are they making it seem like rocket science all this long story. Go to the house he dropped her with a warrant and search the damn place. Check her mobile phone for pings.

Are we OK in this country.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by armadeo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dybala11:

So you think that he should have waited to be attacked by the family members of the lady in question??

How was he to know the girl was missing until the family contacted him?

Anyway innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by fxexperts: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

I always feel I am in danger around Nigerian men grin. I dey share live location join. Best believe if I am at KFC with you, two of my friends get your profile. I no get secret o. Especially when it comes to my movement. I must tell my brother. I will snap you, snap your car. Before una behead me and redpillers would call me olosho when the news hit frontpage. grin grin grin
Then who told you, we Nigerian men feel safe when we are around you Nigerian women. I know you also don't feel safe when you are in KFC with your brothers. Ode.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by LilX2: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

You're mentally unstable
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by LilX2: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
osazsky:
If the bolt driver's name is mazi uzor he should be held responsible cuz I nor trust people from that side .they can do anything for money..where did d igbo guy get money to buy the car he must have used somebody to buy d car.now dat bolt his no longer profitable he used d poor girl

Another mentally unstable human being
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Shawnrich200: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
It sounds somehow for any reasonable person to involve the bolt driver for something he knows nothing about. This lady booked a ride which the bolt driver picked and dropped her to her location and left. He did not drop her in the bush or hotel but at someone's house. They should look for her at the location where she was dropped.

1 Like

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by calabaman(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Shawnrich200:
It sounds somehow for any reasonable person to involve the bolt driver for something he knows nothing about. This lady booked a ride which the bolt driver picked and dropped her to her location and left. He did not drop her in the bush or hotel but at someone's house. They should look for her at the location where she was dropped.

Simple.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Exceed15: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
May God unfold the hidden truth. Let's be security conscious.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by billyG(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
First how did they got d bolt driver number?
2.Why did they not report d case to d police?
3.Why did they not search her aunt home,where is d goods she offloaded with her aunt,did she left her aunt place with d goods?
4.Why did they agreed to go offline?has he carried her before...is she a regular customer.
They way grown up girls dey take miss like pin calls for concern.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by KayB: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nigerians just like finding a person to put their blames on.
Someone rendered a complete service and suddenly you turned yourselves to stupid CIA.
If your spoilt brat is missing at 32 then follow protocols and stop disturbing a hardworking soul trying to provide for his family with unguarded question.
Imagine; did he not eavedrop over her conversation ??
UNCLE KÖ DONGOS FAMILY NI
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by RosyIsBlessed: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
blackmantis:

And she was the one who paid him in Cash?

Are you in doubt of that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Chioma Nwosu Iheme, Court Appeal Justice / Boy Dies With His Stealing Equipment After Being Electrocuted In Delta. Photo / Bribe-Seeking Immigration Officer Makes Travelers Miss Their Flight To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.