Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police (36333 Views)

Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor / MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by bigiyaro(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
I put to you that this bolt driver is not innocent undecided.

The police should tortured him and watch him confess all his evil deeds undecided.

As long as I’m alive, I can never trust a man not even a Nigerian man.

Biko!! Torture him!!!
see your mouth like torture, shey if it were your brother, you will be shouting this same shout? Its to simply check if she booked the ride, check with the estate security who gave them the permission to allow her into the estate and finally check if the bolt driver was telling the truth. That's how civilized people do things.

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by harbarzzy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

The police should tortured him and watch him confess all his evil deeds undecided.

Biko!! Torture him!!!
Can you deny that you have never been f**ked by a man before?

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by nairalanda1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

The house at Harmony Estate is the residence of the girl's aunt.

The issue here is that she left her aunt's place but never got home.

The reason the Bolt guy is in trouble is because he was the one who took the girl to Harmony Estate but he says he just dropped her there and left

Which leads to other possiblites

1.Someone could have been lying in wait for her as soon as the bolt driver dropped her off, maybe forced her into one of the uncompleted buildings in the house, and then moved her off site later in the night?

2.Bolt driver knows something...time to forensically look at his car, especially the boot. Also ask more questions.

3.Auntie's call logs should be checked. If they line up with the Bolt driver's story, he is free and good. If they do not, he got a lot of explaining to do.

4.What do the security logs for the night in question have to say?

All in all, an interesting case.

Bolt driver, since he was the last person to see her....is the prime suspect for now.

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Almunjid(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Announcement:
• Miss Elizabeth is missing.
• Missing is Miss Elizabeth.
• Elizabeth, (the) Miss, is missing.
• Is Miss Elizabeth missing?
• Missing, (the) Miss Elizabeth is.
• Is missing, Elizabeth (the) Miss.
• Missing is Elizabeth (the) miss
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by CrownedPhoenix: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

Initially, I thought it was your age you were simply behaving.

But after a while seeing your posts, I am beginning to see a pattern in your behaviour.

This is not about being toxic, depressed or feminism. Your thought pattern is one of being sick.

Take a step back for now. Go through your posts again from the time you registered.

You're even more pitiable when one sees your photo on your profile except, you're not the one.

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Morbeta11(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

You see the influence VeryDarkMan is having on some of you....total discard and devaluation of common sense.

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Caleycash(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
Mad woman!, seek help!!!

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Nice2023(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Blaze14k:
Very bad move by the bolt driver. He will certainly sleep in jail untill that lady is found

The bolt driver by this action has proven a point before the law. And by the same law,he is not permitted to stay more than 24hours in the station and by extention,the so called family are yet to report to the police that they have a missing person.

For now,the guy can report a case of threat against the family until the family officially reports their case.

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by MikeMicheal(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
I want you to be my submissive wife.
What do you think?

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by blackmantis: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
If they didn't have access to her phone how did they know he was the bolt driver she booked?

Instead of reporting to the police why were they calling the bolt driver trying to lure him?

Something is not adding up.
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by fashrola(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

What about your dad? Or is he a deadbeat father?

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by ellizy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
This makeover dey make am difficult to identify the person.. 1 person appearing like 4 different persons
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by NJV: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

See this one! As long as you're alive bla bla bla. Bia what makes you think the world revolves around your being alive?? I've read your hate-filled comments severally and I just pity you. The way you're going you may develop a terminal illness before long cos this bitterness against men just keeps eating you up! Better learn to be happy and find peace and stop deceiving yourself. As if you don't have a father or brothers. So what will you do if you give birth to a son? Kill him? Very imature somebody! Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by RosyIsBlessed: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
But how did all these people get his number?
This feels like a scam the girl is in on.

Unless it was a regular offline transaction

Bolt does not share numbers of drivers.

I would not share the number of a driver unless I felt I was in danger.

What if they booked the ride for her?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by DelphiOracle(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

The house at Harmony Estate is the residence of the girl's aunt.

The issue here is that she left her aunt's place but never got home.

The reason the Bolt guy is in trouble is because he was the one who took the girl to Harmony Estate but he says he just dropped her there and left
if the security can confirm that the driver left without the girl, I don't think the driver has any case to answer. Then they should now check if the girl actually left the aunty's house. If she did, at what time? Where was the driver at that particular time?
The case is simple but difficult one
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Aammee77: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
You have always been mad

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Juniorangel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
No evidence... You go explain tire
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Quebec91(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sense🧠 is really far far from you

Na the bolt driver ask your gender to be doing hookup, up and down jumping from dick🥒 to dick? 🤷‍♂️
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by blackmantis: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

What if they booked the ride for her?

And she was the one who paid him in Cash?
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Fugazy2023: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

I pray one day someone in your family and a male would be accused of what he did not do and will be jailed for life. It could be your son too one day

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by NewDea4: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

Someone obviously has nothing to do with the girl's disappearance you are saying they should torture him...Nigerians and their warped way of reasoning. It is stupid olosho girls like you that always become sacrificial meat for yahoo boys, when you will never have sense

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by babytoun: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Her surname Edoukumor which is in Izon means "Dont search/look for me "
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by daejavuu: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2023

Biko!! Torture him!!!

[You must be psychologically impaired to make such statement, or you're in connivance with the so called driver with this your statement.]
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Jamieb(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!
you're a despicable person. It's your type that harangue innocent men of false rape accusations.

Is this how thing work? The girl family didnt even deem it fit to report the case .
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
But how did all these people get his number?
This feels like a scam the girl is in on.

Unless it was a regular offline transaction

Bolt does not share numbers of drivers.

I would not share the number of a driver unless I felt I was in danger.

I always feel I am in danger around Nigerian men grin. I dey share live location join. Best believe if I am at KFC with you, two of my friends get your profile. I no get secret o. Especially when it comes to my movement. I must tell my brother. I will snap you, snap your car. Before una behead me and redpillers would call me olosho when the news hit frontpage. grin grin grin

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Blaze14k: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nice2023:

The bolt driver by this action has proven a point before the law. And by the same law,he is not permitted to stay more than 24hours in the station and by extention,the so called family are yet to report to the police that they have a missing person.

For now,the guy can report a case of threat against the family until the family officially reports their case.

I hope it will happen as said cos our police are not to be trusted
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by jimmynauty: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
According to veryDaroMan you will learn...boltman no get wahala...
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by GloriousGbola: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

I always feel I am in danger around Nigerian men grin. I dey share live location join. Best believe if I am at KFC with you, two of my friends get your profile. I no get secret o. Especially when it comes to my movement. I must tell my brother. I will snap you, snap your car.

I know where youre coming from. But if this was such a case all these strangers will not be calling the guy to threaten him. It will be already be with police proper. And bolt would have been involved. The easiest thing to prove is that the ride ended without any incident

It feels like a new take on the prick stealing scam. Accuse a guy of kidnapping and organize an arrest so he has to use money to bail himself. I hope bolt wade into the matter.

Also in my experience, it is Uber drivers that call you to confirm destination, not bolt drivers. I had to use bolt once or twice and the drivers were actually polite and friendly.

Before una behead me and redpillers would call me olosho when the news hit frontpage. grin grin grin

Me sef I agree sha. All these tall fine yellow babe with big nyash na olosho them be . Fear them tongue

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by Fulaniguy01: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Biko!! Torture him!!!

how did you know he's not innocent ? just proof
Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by pocohantas(f): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I know where youre coming from. But if this was such a case all these strangers will not be calling the guy to threaten him. It will be already be with police proper. And bolt would have been involved. The easiest thing to prove is that the ride ended without any incident

It feels like a new take on the prick stealing scam. Accuse a guy of kidnapping and organize an arrest so he has to use money to bail himself. I hope bolt wade into the matter.

Also in my experience, it is Uber drivers that call you to confirm destination, not bolt drivers. I had to use bolt once or twice and the drivers were actually polite and friendly.

Me sef I agree sha. All these tall fine yellow babe with big nyash na olosho them be . Fear them tongue

She probably shared it at the start of the ride and that is all they have. It could be a scam, but I doubt they would allow it escalate to this point if it were a scam. All the same, the Bolt guy did right by turning himself in. I would do same if I found myself entangled in such mess.

My exact fear o. They will say I was killed because of iPhone. No justice for me.

Re: Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police by SavageResponse(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

Which leads to other possiblites

1.Someone could have been lying in wait for her as soon as the bolt driver dropped her off, maybe forced her into one of the uncompleted buildings in the house, and then moved her off site later in the night?

2.Bolt driver knows something...time to forensically look at his car, especially the boot. Also ask more questions.

3.Auntie's call logs should be checked. If they line up with the Bolt driver's story, he is free and good. If they do not, he got a lot of explaining to do.

4.What do the security logs for the night in question have to say?

All in all, an interesting case.

Bolt driver, since he was the last person to see her....is the prime suspect for now.

Correction, the Bolt driver was not the last person to see the girl.

Her aunt obviously saw her cos it was after she left her aunt's house that she went missing

Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos / Man Brutally Murders His Parents In Malawi (Photos) / Woman In Police Net Over Fake Testimony. Pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52