Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh (3681 Views)

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / MMM Cooperation Crashes / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by Tohsynetita1: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dollars crashes to 795 naira currently, let's see how stable it will be because something of such happened something this year.

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by fregeneh(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Are you sure?
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by Omoboricash(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Stop giving people hope. Never again

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Omoboricash:
Stop giving people hope. Never again

Hope? Na die o

As at Wednesday, plenty speculators have bought dolls expecting it to hit 1,500
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by CJStarz: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
E be like say Tinibu go do well o.
Shaa make I no talk until the dollar falls to 350 naira

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by imoh4king(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
Dollars crashes to 795 naira currently, let's see how stable it will be because something of such happened something this year.

Your source please?

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by JasonNOTStatham: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Some people want dollar to crash - Japa crews, people sending cash abroad, some importers etc

Some people want it to rise - lipsrsealed

Some don't care - The "not so affected ones"

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by tope56(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
It's now 780. I just checked Abokifx for update. I hope it's like 500 Naira that's ok
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by imoh4king(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
tope56:
It's now 780. I just checked Abokifx for update. I hope it's like 500 Naira that's ok

That's inter - Bank rate.

Black market or parallel market rate as at today 28th of October is N1140

6 Likes

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by Ay04z(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by excanny: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
tope56:

You are an idiot. You dont know what is called CBN rate and black market rate

8 Likes

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by eteebanky: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
imoh4king:

That's inter - Bank rate.

Black market or parallel market rate as at today 28th of October is N1140

Illegal rate, Senate has criminalize this external forex rate

Since the CBN lift the ban on 43 items, I don't think we need to pay attention to Black market rate again

If you want to pay school fees abroad, just fill up form A at the nearest bank

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by StudyBarn: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
eteebanky:

Illegal rate, Senate has criminalize this external forex rate

Since the CBN lift the ban on 43 items, I don't think we need to pay attention to Black market rate again

If you want to pay school fees abroad, just fill up form A at the nearest bank

Don't pay attention to it, take 79500 buy _$100.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by tope56(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
excanny:

your baba is idiot. When I said Abokifx FX I mean parallel market. You so stupid and don't want good things to happen that you want the news to be fake. Instead of you to just go and check you are talking nonsense. Goggle Abokifx it will show the black market rate for you. Stupid man

4 Likes

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
$1 is now #150...
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by imoh4king(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
excanny:

grin grin grin

Bro, abeg, take it easy on the OP
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by excanny: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
tope56:
your baba is idiot. When I said Abokifx FX I mean parallel market. You so stupid and don't want good things to happen that you want the news to be fake. Instead of you to just go and check you are talking nonsense. Goggle Abokifx it will show the black market rate for you. Stupid man

Keep wallowing in your foolishness. Agbado brain.

Abokifx no longer display black market price as CBN section.

5000 naira to dollar will hit you like a electric shock. Na me send you make you go vote living dead as president.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Check yourself, check the date

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by etrange: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
It's true, guys. It has crashed to 795.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by etrange: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
excanny:

5000 naira to dollar will hit you like a electric shock. Na me send you make you go vote living dead as president.

Why couldn't you just check instead of coming here to rain insults on someone? It amazes me that people like you can read and write, and yet you're so crude like cave men. Seriously, will it take anything away from you guys to relate with one another in a sane and civilized manner? Nawa o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by Lilosio: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
That's why the op was just insulted, and I second that..
Foolish people on here
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:55am On Oct 29, 2023
It shows that the Aboki cabals and speculators were at large responsible for Nigeria's woes.

How can Dangote and Emefiele singlehandedly destroy Nigeria's economy by privatizing Dollars as if it's their personal properties?

Power don change hands, they are now weeping...
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by Iyeeshaar(f): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2023
😂😂😂 all I can say is thank God for this my ORIAMO POWERBANK,my phone is always charged to read funny things like this.
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by shamsin6300(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2023
Iyeeshaar:
😂😂😂 all I can say is thank God for this my ORIAMO POWERBANK,my phone is always charged to read funny things like this.

Smile
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by kolamilan(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
Check yourself, check the date
you are using google to check rate lol. That's the CBN rate. Type black market or aboki rate it will give you the actual rate. Or simply go to Binance to check USDT to naira.

Mind you, I FX a dollar yesterday at Allen at the rate of 1152 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by imoh4king(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2023
AdeolaOmoOba:
It shows that the Aboki cabals and speculators were at large responsible for Nigeria's woes.

How can Dangote and Emefiele singlehandedly destroy Nigeria's economy by privatizing Dollars as if it's their personal properties?

Power don change hands, they are now weeping...

Privatising Dollar Pls, what does that mean?
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
kolamilan:
you are using google to check rate lol. That's the CBN rate. Type black market or aboki rate it will give you the actual rate. Or simply go to Binance to check USDT to naira.

Mind you, I FX a dollar yesterday at Allen at the rate of 1152 naira.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
That's from Binance. What else? It is even lower than 795
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by Spandy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
You are a foolish man. You are one of those praying everyday for things to get worst in this country so you can use it for your next political campaign. This is how your bitterness will growing till you go and hang yourself
excanny:

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by excanny: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Spandy:
You are a foolish man. You are one of those praying everyday for things to get worst in this country so you can use it for your next political campaign. This is how your bitterness will growing till you go and hang yourself

You are extremely stupid. Is it by prayer? Or having sense to build an economy to greatness?

The US that their dollar is performing brilliantly, you think it's by prayer.

You're so senseless.
Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by Connected1: 1:18am On Oct 30, 2023
That should be CBN Rate not Black Market.

1 Like

Re: Dollars Crashes To 795 Naira, Yehhhhhhhhh by QuinModah(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest 10million And Get Good Profit After The Election. / Mmm...Proof That Get Help Is Not More Than Provide Help / Naira For Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.