Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher (45631 Views)

Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 / Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by franchasofficia: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Teenaira:

Hello Mr. , You got almost everything you are saying wrong. Nigeria is not any ticking time bomb.You can’t claim the contrary just because your candidate did not win an election. I also hope you are not one of the people warehousing dollars to blackmail government. I am in Nigeria and well traveled. Leaving Nigeria even through a legal route is not a guarantee of success in life. Infact, I will tell you for free that your status in life most time is a collection of your personal choices.

Anybody reading this peace should listen up. Work on yourself, plan your life, try and make quality decisions about your life and your family. I am almost certainly sure if you keep to this, you will be able to leave in most places in the world. Remember and please remember that their a few people in this country are doing well. Will you like to be one of these successful few ? When you wake up each day ask yourself that question. Be objective and you are good to go. Bless you.
The words of a typical political criminal, accidental rich Nigerians. Always praying for miracle to make things easy for them while others suffer.

Why must only few people be the ones succeeding in Nigeria? Is that the ideal thing? Is that how an ideal society or nation functions?

Mind you, nobody is talking about becoming rich here, most Nigerians don't care about being rich, they just want to live a decent life and also be assured that their kids wont suffer tomorrow, that's all, and Nigeria of today under the rogues and criminals that hijacked power cannot offer that, take it or continue to bask in you people's normal foolishness.

Any sensible Nigerian youth that is struggling to survive should please plan well, save up and Japa legally to a sane country where his hardwork, input and efforts will be rewarded by merit and not by miracle or by praying to be among the few slots of people that will succeed in Nigeria undecided
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Razatseries: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Japa
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by nedekid: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Buy reliable assets
With what?
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by emmy4real94(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
grin
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by esegift93: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Andrenalin: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Creamcrest:
7. As a guy avoid Nigerian girls.

this statement is too underrated. Do this and have absolute peace
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Kekydiv(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Not all advice you see here you should follow!!!!! Some people are way dumber than you think..
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by itsene: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lazy youth?
What about farming?
Oh I forgot your excuse, herdsmen won't let you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Jacku: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2023
May I also add, buy an Oraimo Spacepods too.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by dbestcno(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Japa was the best decision my brother took to Sierra Leone last November. Now he sends twice what he was earning monthly in Nigeria within a week. Okrika and machine parts business are booming in Sierra Leone.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by adecrown1989(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2023
Play sportybet even though Chelsea make me cry today cry

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Godfullsam(m): 1:59am On Oct 29, 2023
4KNGOATS:

You're a big fool. Can someone who does not work buy assets? The answer is obvious. If you're not lazy you're definitely making money no matter how little why won't you save such returns to purchase relaible returns. Lazy youths

See who is talking..

How many assets have you bought since Tinubu took over power?

Frustrated poverty people like you are always quick to insult others unprovoked.
Your harsh response is a clear proof that you are worst hit by this maladministration and I don't pity you at all.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Blazadenise(m): 2:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Surviving in Nigeria now is a serious work...
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by JoeEeL(m): 3:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Babysho:

You'd be surprised if articles like what you've just written makes front page on here everyday, our people's consciousness will be elevated. JUST ONE PER DAY and even small kids on here will begin to use words like EMANCIPATION, CLASS CONSCIOUSNESS in no time. And then if we spread the message on a nationwide scale, most of our African people will become conscious, especially politically.

But no, the compromised agents of Nigeria just like the mods of Nairaland will rather push Big Brother Naija and Rema and 7 things to do for survival, things that distracts the average mind from the issues at hand.

The absurdities you see doesn't work automatically, people wake up everyday to oil the machine of docility that keeps African people enslaved. People slowly fall back towards being human when left alone. When you see your own brother tying osuka, one compromised agent; an Alfa, wakes up everyday at 5am to sing the words that'll keep that osuka on his head for life. You can't blame the osuka tying man because we the conscious for Africa are not waking up at 5am to help him unlearn it.

Remember me and you are only privileged to have the level of consciousness that we do. Our only duty as free men is to liberate our brothers and sisters from religious obsessions and other distractions and not use them for profit like NL mods and Alfa...... and the only way to do that is to organise ourselves but even I fail everyday.

So yes, maybe Nigeria will never get better.

I slowly read your comment and I was beaming with smiles because the words were laced with purity and immaculateness. Well well, where do I start from? This matter is a very long one o.

When I make a soul-searching or a status-quo-challenging comment on the first page, it tends to get removed. It has happened to me several times. After painstakingly guiding my thoughts and writing paragraphs and text after text, I refresh... only to see my comment removed. Im glad you pointed it out. Its so bad that I now half-heartedly make attempts to comment atop posts and in the event I do, I ensure to make bland or herd-like comments.

It's easy to think d mods are compromised, as in bribed. But we may have to hold that thoughts considering nl is such a huge site with little to no real competition, even with its 90's-looks. I believe the government has the site handlers on a leash. You have to closely follow the pattern on how the terrorist nigerian govt changed the words "fulani terrorists" to "bandits", boasted to capture the transmitter of radio biafra, fined (I think) AIT for airing a phone call conversation with the ipob media & pub secretary, banned AIT for supporting the opposition and lately had a skirmish with I think AriseTV. The media gagging is real.

As we Yorubas say, oro po ninu iwe kobo. There's still so much to say but lemme summarise by saying I do my bits here and there in stoking the moral and historical consciousness of friends and family. In spare time, I follow social media channels that promulgate decolonisation, history, emancipation, societal discourse, revolution, referendum, freedom and the counter of subliminal foreign doctrines and ideologies etc.

Image below, showing NL web traffic metrics:

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by MEGAWATCH: 4:03am On Oct 29, 2023
post=126668856:
Dearest Sane Nairaland members,
Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo on behalf of All of us at MANNA are checking on you.

Times are hard
It is for the best future for us all.
No pain No Gain.
Guide your mental health.
Cut down on excesses and frivolity.
Keep joining us to pray for a better Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.

Slow and Steady we will get to the nation flowing with milk and honey.
A country of our dreams.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

We Love You all ❀️ 😍 πŸ’–

Thanks and Cheers.

Shut up there abeg!

When you were supporting Buhari up and down I believe you were building NIGERIA ABI?

Look at where that your useless support has landed you.

Shameless personality like you, you still get mouth to talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Iamanoited: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2023
THE LORD HAS PROVIDED HIMSELF A LAMB FOR SACRIFICE.

OSINBAJO LIKE ISAAC WOULD BE SACRIFICED BUT THE LORD CHANGED IT.

TINUBU IS THE LAMB THAT CONTAINS THE BLOOD OF SALVATION FOR NIGERIA.

TINUBU MEANS BLESSING.

TINUBU WILL ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:41am On Oct 29, 2023
Godfullsam:

See who is talking..

How many assets have you bought since Tinubu took over power?

Frustrated poverty people like you are always quick to insult others unprovoked.
Your harsh response is a clear proof that you are worst hit by this maladministration and I don't pity you at all.

Shutda4cup poverty stricken pig
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by tobstarizhia(m): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2023
Bunch of rubbish advice. Except for the learn a new skill. You are a rubbish person
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by erico2k2(m): 5:57am On Oct 29, 2023
Creamcrest:

very important for men wey dey up, but in 9ja how do you avoid 9ja girls?
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by geoworldedu: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2023
stagger:

The people of Israel still murmured and rebelled against his provision of manna and quails. So God decided to end it. Most people despise things they get for free or cheap. Look at those two Happie Boys. Their story is a classical case of ingratitude and how it usually ends.
It's amazing that people still believe in this manna shit at this age. Even my village People are wiser than this.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by okoroemeka(m): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Creamcrest:

if we aviod them what do we fvck instead? it may be easier for you guys were you are but for us in imo state,the girls are too beautiful that avoiding them might be a sin itself.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by yinkeys(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2023
Freshfish4:
Which one is join

You well?

This is what happens when people no longer fear God
Have lost their morals, don’t know what integrity is and stand for evil

Is Rema trying to tell us he’s sold his soul undecided ?
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Babysho(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2023
JoeEeL:

I slowly read your comment and I was beaming with smiles because the words were laced with purity and immaculateness. Well well, where do I start from? This matter is a very long one o.

When I make a soul-searching or a status-quo-challenging comment on the first page, it tends to get removed. It has happened to me several times. After painstakingly guiding my thoughts and writing paragraphs and text after text, I refresh... only to see my comment removed. Im glad you pointed it out. Its so bad that I now half-heartedly make attempts to comment atop posts and in the event I do, I ensure to make bland or herd-like comments.

It's easy to think d mods are compromised, as in bribed. But we may have to hold that thoughts considering nl is such a huge site with little to no real competition, even with its 90's-looks. I believe the government has the site handlers on a leash. You have to closely follow the pattern on how the terrorist nigerian govt changed the words "fulani terrorists" to "bandits", boasted to capture the transmitter of radio biafra, fined (I think) AIT for airing a phone call conversation with the ipob media & pub secretary, banned AIT for supporting the opposition and lately had a skirmish with I think AriseTV. The media gagging is real.

As we Yorubas say, oro po ninu iwe kobo. There's still so much to say but lemme summarise by saying I do my bits here and there in stoking the moral and historical consciousness of friends and family. In spare time, I follow social media channels that promulgate decolonisation, history, emancipation, societal discourse, revolution, referendum, freedom and the counter of subliminal foreign doctrines and ideologies etc.

Image below, showing NL web traffic metrics:

I forgot to praise your reference using tech and user behaviour. Very nice haha and I'm glad we share the same values.

Yes I believe Nairaland is compromised. One is compromised not only through bribery but also by CHOOSING to support things that further divides Nigerian people for profit (just like NL and these highly tribal and religious topics/comments that make front page) and refusing to support things that elevate the consciousness of Nigerians, like you said they take them down or refuse to put them on front page.

Choosing to support things that further divides us is exactly what our governors and presidents do to get into power instead of educating us on how to be more African than osuka tying or churchgoing. So you can see the pattern in these compromised agents.

You're doing well. Anything at all to liberate and raise the status of Nigerian people is highly welcomed. I think the final step is to organise politically. There is The Movement Of The People centre on social media, and I share the same values as them and I believe it's the amount of time and effort you and I put into it that'll determine how much impact it can have in the lives of Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by nkemjacob2(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2023
post=126668844:
JOIN APC

Now, this is funny 😁 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜€
I thought of it too and I saw reason to that point
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by hstar: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Mindlog:
Things are really tough for overwhelming majority of Nigerians in Nigeria,

After twerking SAI BABA for 8 solid years with the calamity Buhari left behind, you resume your delusional chants......It is high time you get checked into Yaba left or Aro Neuropsychiatric and get started with a mental status examination.
I liked and shared your comment

Mannabbqgrill isn't well

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Manofsteel2013(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2023
worksmart:
1. Impeach Tinubu

yes oo. Worksmart!
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by hstar: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
He said the truth fa

Ur brain needs to be examined
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Mindlog: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2023
hstar:

I liked and shared your comment

Mannabbqgrill isn't well

He surely isn't.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by hstar: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2023
post=126670080:
Is Here
Na where u dey work, na for there u dey take see ur own f... c... wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by hstar: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Shut up there abeg!

When you were supporting Buhari up and down I believe you were building NIGERIA ABI?

Look at where that your useless support has landed you.

Shameless personality like you, you still get mouth to talk rubbish.
Mannabbqgrill na big yeye transgender o

He's neither a man nor a woman

Lastly he sees nothing wrong in supporting evil, even if it will cost him his soul.

Sha give him 30k and watch him perform wonder with painting evil good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model" / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.