Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher (45715 Views)

Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 / Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by MSN1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen.
Very Correct.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by JoeEeL(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Babysho:

I forgot to praise your reference using tech and user behaviour. Very nice haha and I'm glad we share the same values.

Yes I believe Nairaland is compromised. One is compromised not only through bribery but also by CHOOSING to support things that further divides Nigerian people for profit (just like NL and these highly tribal and religious topics/comments that make front page) and refusing to support things that elevate the consciousness of Nigerians, like you said they take them down or refuse to put them on front page.

Choosing to support things that further divides us is exactly what our governors and presidents do to get into power instead of educating us on how to be more African than osuka tying or churchgoing. So you can see the pattern in these compromised agents.

You're doing well. Anything at all to liberate and raise the status of Nigerian people is highly welcomed. I think the final step is to organise politically. There is The Movement Of The People centre on social media, and I share the same values as them and I believe it's the amount of time and effort you and I put into it that'll determine how much impact it can have in the lives of Nigerian people.

You have done so well. No matter the little quota, we must contribute. But this is a seriously thankless task saddled with demotivating factors aplenty.

Happy weekend bro.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Ikpongiton: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
TimiRume:
And date you?
Are you afraid that ,your job is at stake? Better change oo , because there are countless number of Cameroon and Ghana girls around and there are 5 for a thousand naira.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by UnfairLife7(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Emma1Oj:
you can't date an ancestor.. invest your money in properties or buy shares in FB, Instagram, Samsung, coca cola etc and stop wasting your cash on those tins bcus d day dey ask and you no give or you broke dey will dump you. Them no worth am.
They gives us joy

They may not worth it for you but they do for me and others
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by UnfairLife7(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ikpongiton:
Are you afraid that ,your job is at stake? Better change oo , because there are countless number of Cameroon and Ghana girls around and there are 5 for a thousand naira.
naija girls are the best
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Emma1Oj(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
They gives us joy

They may not worth it for you but they do for me and others
your cup, your tea. Drink to your satisfaction.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by UnfairLife7(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Emma1Oj:
your cup, your tea. Drink to your satisfaction.
Thank You
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
7) Make your self a trustworthy person, be reliable. e.g sadly in churches you see fake preachers manipulating people to extort them,is sad.
When you borrow money try not to abscond, pay your loans as when due or ask for more time, dont vanish with lenders funds.
If 55% of Nigerians are honest and trust themselves, things will be better, you dont need to japa anywhere. Because all those nation you japa to become tenants live on solid TRUST SYSTEM that guaranty lending for socioeconomic empowerment. angry
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Iamanoited: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Jamie1000: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Creamcrest:
7. As a guy avoid Nigerian girls.

Now knocking cheap...like never before 😆 🤣
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by DaHighLife: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Is this whole brain drain thing good for our society, or what?
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Babysho(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2023
JoeEeL:

You have done so well. No matter the little quota, we must contribute. But this is a seriously thankless task saddled with demotivating factors aplenty.

Happy weekend bro.

I agree. O gbenu tan sometimes but we gotta keep fighting. Have a great week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano / Obasanjo, Abiola, Yar'adua See Hell In Prison - Tell Magazine 1996 Cover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.