Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher (45719 Views)

Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 / Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by oneTIMEman(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Religion will finish you completely

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Kukutente23: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Mindlog:
Things are really tough for overwhelming majority of Nigerians in Nigeria,

After twerking SAI BABA for 8 solid years with the calamity Buhari left behind, you resume your delusional chants......It is high time you get checked into Yaba left or Aro Neuropsychiatric and get started with a mental status examination.
Dat zombie has no shame
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by NLPoliceWoman: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
RTR
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Blitzking: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
Cut your expenses...learn to say no alot....avoid those sibling u told not to over born cos they felt that children will uplift them from poverty cos now them go begin call u for school fees...food...rent...etc..u neva born 2 but them don born 6..na u go be their saviour for this hard economy.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Shawl001(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
This post on its own is good.

We must all be opened to opportunities.
No dogmatic mindset.
Change is everywhere.

I am consciously administering this dose to myself daily.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Chuknovski(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Number 7 play sporty

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Godfullsam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Buy reliable assets

What is this one saying undecided

Can someone who has no money to feed consider buy an asset?

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by BrodaBenad: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
vulture griller alternate Monika grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by letitrainnow(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
7. Cut down on excesses and frivolity.

Keep praying for a better Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Seunmama: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Maga must pay by all means available βœ…

Man must survive by fire πŸ”₯ by force.

We move πŸ€‘
mugu go pay cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by ufuosman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Mtcheeeew
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by JoeEeL(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Babysho:
Karl Marx was not supporting the use of religion for the proletariat when he said it’s the opium of the masses. He was only trying to raise the consciousness of the people.

Crazy how a writer who’s making front page on forums like this would say the masses should do everything but START ORGANIZING TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY IN 3 years.

Even writers no too wise again like before.

I tell u. Imagine the idiocy! Saying clinging to religion.

That's like telling an ostrich to bury his head in sand in the face of oppression / danger.

Nigerians are the shame of d world. With such mentality, they are directly responsible for the black race being at the bottom barrel all over d world.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Adewale1603(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Freshfish4:
Which one is join APC?

You well?
it is a case of "if you can't beat them, you join them"

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Adewale1603(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yahoo, and online business, online Trading/investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by lavylilly: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Buy reliable assets
Money venerating assets

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by newoffer: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Helinus u again
Helinus:
Tinubu will make Nigeria the envy of Americans.

Just believe in him, its a matter of time.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Anuoluwap(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
Start reselling data or own a website like this with just 50k and earn money while sleeping.

Be wise!

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by obinna58(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Crap
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Dubetex96(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
uncleck:
Only your number one makes sense, other points are trash. Let me explain briefly.

~learning a skill does not make things better for you. Majority of people with skills in your community are dying of hunger. Let's take content creation as example. For every successful content creator you can think of, there are hundreds of thousands of others who failed. Most okada riders and taxi drivers in your street have skills, but they are not paid well. Someone will buy material worth 5 million naira but would find it hard to pay the technician that will use it and work ordinary 100k. And because of surplus supply of skills, you might be lucky to get a job once in two months depending on what you so .

~You mentioned God. From experience, I have never seen any country on earth; any society on earth that God helped to develop. Sometimes I wonder, the God that rained mana from above for the people of Israel, is he dead? Because there are way too many malnourished people on this earth

U just said my mind
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by newoffer: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Multiple Multiple
I solve all problems at work that's how I survive Sapa. Naturally reading is my hobby so I know alot of info. I do lots of deals. You have to be master of everything.
wittywriter:
THERE IS ONLY ONE IMPORTANT THING TO DO:
Create multiple income means.

Wittyness.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Emma1Oj(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Creamcrest:
7. As a guy avoid Nigerian girls.

God bless you. Ones you indicate interest like dis.. dey will cook up one lie to get money from you, and most keep using d same format, e.g, my phone is bad, my landlord is disturbing me for my rent, my mother is sick, I need travel to c my mom. Very clueless gender.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by 8stargeneral: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Abeg who know much about qatar for relocation?
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
In Addition... Severely cut your living costs.

The era of living to impress or acting rich died with subsidy.

Question and query every expense or cost before plunging in... This is no longer the time for showing off or spending to impress.

If it is not a pressing necessity (yeah, I had to use the additional qualifier for emphasis), then forego it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Allisgud: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
If u must save money save it in dollars,use ur naira and buy dollar and save it
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by flokii: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Cut off unnecessary spending.. this is not the time to be playing virtual bets or be smoking igbo (weed).. make hunger no go kill you.
Cut off from alcohol and those junks that take away money.

Try cassava flakes (garri) with groundnuts over the other flakes in the market.. everybody go dey alright las las.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Ogogoro op
I know why you called him Ogbogoro OP, bcuz he mentioned joining APC... I don't blame you... Headless mobs don't learn... They are NZOGBU NZOGBU...
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Allisgud: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Just when we think we have survived buhari 8 years,na this mumu man hand we come enter
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by TGreatGatsby: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
Please Japa if you can, don't let anybody deceive you that Nigeria will become better, if it eventually becomes better good and fine but please don't gamble with the future of your unborn and born kids, pity them.

Don't let any man of God or spiritual leader deceive you, right from the time of the Bible, man was migrating to where there is greener pastures and better opportunities, that was why God Himself appeared to Abraham and told Abraham to pack his load and leave his father's country to another country He would direct him to.

If Abraham had refused to relocate from his father's land claiming that his father's land will become the greatest country soon, Abraham would have ended up a nobody that nobody would know nor talk about today.

Please pray to your God, save as much as you can and target any developed country with working democracy and government and migrate to. But please make sure you migrate legally through school or work or marriage. Don't Japa using tourist visa to disappear abroad, e no de pay oh.

Starve yourself and save and use study route or go online and find foreign girls or guys l, be nice to them, befriend them and pray it ends in marriage, marry them and japa oh, Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.

If someone like Bola Tinubu can become Nigeria's President and heaven didn't fall, it means Nigeria is headed for doom.

If by any means Nigeria becomes better tomorrow, you can come back and continue from there.

True true evil don conquer good for naija
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Allisgud:
If u must save money save it in dollars,use ur naira and buy dollar and save it

Yes o... If possible.

As long as this nation remains import-dependent, the value of the Naira will keep plummeting along with affordability of the good life.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Babysho(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
JoeEeL:

I tell u. Imagine the idiocy! Saying clinging to religion.

That's like telling an ostrich to bury his head in sand in the face of oppression / danger.

Nigerians are the shame of d world. With such mentality, they are directly responsible for the black race being at the bottom barrel all over d world.

I totally agree with you and I suspect it’s one of these Tinubu boys trying to make the masses docile in the face of immense suffering. Misquoting a whole KARL MARX to back up a crazy narrative. Marx would turn in his grave over this capitalist strengthening, bourgeoisie elevating, political elites promoting article. Even asking people to join APC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The moment Nigeria is liberated from the shackles of neocolonialism, religious obsession, 'copy copying' white people due to inferiority complex, I think the rest of Africa will be liberated as well. It's 1960 independence struggle all over again but this time it's with the Nigerian agents of the colonial masters
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Procashtips(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
Relocation and poverty can't exist together.

Whoever can relocate is not actually the set of people the rich are oppressing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Mindlog: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

Using your alternate account to complain? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So infantile! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.