Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher (45658 Views)

Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 / Secondus Battles For Survival, As Wike Plots PDP Chairman's Removal / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by ecolime(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
We shall overcome
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by worksmart(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
4. Impeach Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by worksmart(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by TruthsFM: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
You are on point here
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by worksmart(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
6. Impeach Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Abalado(f): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Baba how much they ur account
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by TUTU147: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
We can only survive when we help each other, give if you have the resources.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Zubby2005(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
No 4. is on point cause I currently work in the tourism/Hospitality and hundreds on government related programs are always by connection or being a politician yourself.
Mostly the leading party, sane thing happening in Imo state, sharing laptops and empowering people who don't even need the items.
How can they hold a training for learning electrical and half of them couldn't pass 30% and you still gave them the safety equipment and gadgets worth thousands, WTF are they using it to do.... I asked someone, he told me he'll sell. I bought it for 35k, something worth around 80-150k

5 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by owolabi5: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
grin
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by BrickDevo: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Helinus:
Tinubu will make Nigeria the envy of Americans.

Just believe in him, its a matter of time.
grin grin i will never think like you IJN

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by nikz(f): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Las Las we go survive

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by gift2xl: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lastly remain a virgin

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Babysho(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Karl Marx was not supporting the use of religion for the proletariat when he said it’s the opium of the masses. He was only trying to raise the consciousness of the people.

Crazy how a writer who’s making front page on forums like this would say the masses should do everything but START ORGANIZING TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY IN 3 years.

Even writers no too wise again like before.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by blesdman(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Creamcrest:
7. As a guy avoid Nigerian girls.

Lie....don't be committed but enjoy necessarily
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Dayus04007(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
I disagree with no 4
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Real9jamedia(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
8. Skull mining business...its booming very well in the east 😁
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen.

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by daveP(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
What happened to the "it will favour me and my family"mantras upandan?

I even saw some Convention themes that hold key words like "hard times"

May God give people wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by blesdman(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Very realistic propositions.
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by osazsky(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Avoid igbos by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by zombieHUNTER: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Helinus:
Tinubu will make Nigeria the envy of Americans.

Just believe in him, its a matter of time.

Just like you believed Buhari for eight years

No pain no gain they tell you .. while they buy SUvs bullet proof.. shame on you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by JoeEeL(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
I didn't even see revolution as an option.

No wonder Amaechi just insulted nigerians and their docility and stupidity. For those with a long memory, he echoed similar stuff about 10 years ago, precisely in December of 2013 when he said nigerian politicians do what they do cos the masses don't throw stones at them.

Docile spineless stupid weaklings. Once they see a group like IPOB trying to do what they can never do in their entire existence, they will come out to begin castigating. Born backwards slaves! No wonder their forefathers were taken as slaves across d world. No mentality do do anything successfully.

Imagine d writer saying turn to God. Which God if I may ask him? Is it the one of Israel where d Israelites are d ones battling the terrorists themselves or which one in particular?

Kai. Black man, black brain. What could be d composition of the african man's brain cos this cowardice and retrogressive thinking is such stinking shame!

Terrible shameless lots! Bottom of d ladder in every facet of life. The only thing they think they're good at is knowing god and they partially get away with it cos it lacks measurability.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Goodman247: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nonsense write up, dey play

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by berrystunn(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Buy reliable assets

With hardship?

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by NothingDoMe: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Freshfish4:
Which one is join APC?

You well?
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Kukutente23: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
post=126668844:
JOIN APC

Now, this is funny 😁 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜€
Abi
Upon your joining since 2016 na 30k dey touch your hand every month

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by Machinegun91(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
We should avoid yahoo?

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by ugo2chukwu: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
8. Reduce your NEPA bill by installing solar inverter system. It can be expensive initially but will pay off within 5 months.

I can help you design and install a pocket friendly solar energy system for you home or business.

0 8. 1. 7. 3. 3. 8. 1. 6. 6. 1

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by azpekuliar: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
I am for option 3 all the day, err day!
Re: 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher by RonuThings(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
😎

Maga must pay by all means available βœ…

Man must survive by fire πŸ”₯ by force.

We move πŸ€‘

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.