Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? (1260 Views)

Would You Blame A Girl Who Trades Her 'privacy' For Money In This Hard Times? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Sirchiboy: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
What is your input
Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Jeon(f): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nah so bad ,irresponsible and lazy parents dy make male children broke and do useless things .

U have been scamming sometimes ago here on NL,not until you were bursted .This is how it starts.

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2023
I don't know what world you guys exist in that blinds your conscience and reasoning to the fact that yahoo boys are KILLING countless of victims. Emotionally and financially. And even indirectly, physically.

How many people have died of heart attack from falling victim to scam?
How many people have committed suicide from having their life savings and pension stolen?
How many destinies and futures have been destroyed? How many people are unable to send their kids to school now because the money they have saved up has been cleared?
How many dreams have been stolen? How many families broken?

But no. In you guys' twisted and parochial scale of judgment, all of the above horrors weigh lesser than a woman's decision of dating a scammer.

If you put 1/10th of the energy you use in castigating women to condemning G-boys, maybe we would have seen a change.

When they know that people are willing to shame them and ostracise them, they might fill a prick of remorse.

Internet fraud has become so normalised around us, but by some sheer force of divinity, women are not suppose to partake in this culture and its values. Women are not supposed to date yahoo boys, while the society is clearly sending a green light of acceptance and normalisation of "laptop boys".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2023
I think The fg should implement death sentence to parents that can't take care of their kids or train them to be content with what they have.
Those girls been killed is as a result of bad parenting.

But the boys that are scamming is not because they're discontent with what they have?

Or what is their reason for going into scam?

Mtcheewwww.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Karleb(m): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I think The fg should implement death sentence to parents that can't take care of their kids or train them to be content with what they have.
Those girls been killed is as a result of bad parenting.

They need people to have a lot of poor and improperly raised kids so they always win their elections. So it's not gonna happen soon.
Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Karleb(m): 5:03am On Oct 29, 2023
Magnoliaa:
I don't know what world you guys exist in that blinds your conscience and reasoning to the fact that yahoo boys are KILLING countless of victims. Emotionally and financially. And even indirectly, physically.

How many people have committed suicide from having their life savings and pension stolen?
How many destinies and futures have been destroyed? How many people are unable to send their kids to school now because the money they have saved up has been cleared?

But no. In you guys' twisted and parochial scale of judgment, all of the above horrors weigh lesser than a woman's decision of dating a scammer.

If you put 1/10th of the energy you use in castigating women to condemning G-boys, maybe we would have seen a change.

When they know that people are willing to shame them and ostracise them, they might fill a prick of remorse.

Internet fraudster has become so normalised around us, but by some sheer force of divinity, women are not suppose to partake in this culture and its value. Women are not supposed to date yahoo boys, while the society is clearly sending a green light of acceptance, and normalisation of "laptop boys".

Why are you angry?

What has the OP said to warrant this epistle that has few to do with the topic?

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Sirchiboy: 5:49am On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:
Nah so bad ,irresponsible and lazy parents dy make male children broke and do useless things .

U have been scamming sometimes ago here on NL,not until you were bursted .This is how it starts.
You don treat your smelling pussy when dey smell like ogirisi

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Sirchiboy: 5:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Internet fraudster has become so normalised around us, but by some sheer force of divinity, women are not suppose to partake in this culture and its value. Women are not supposed to date yahoo boys, while the society is clearly sending a green light of acceptance, and normalisation of "laptop boys".

Are you a poet?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Hacks4dummies: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Are you a poet?
leave her make she dey shift goal post dey go. She's a great orator.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Jeon(f): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Smelling pussy can be treated, but can poverty be treated?.

Sirchiboy:
You don treat your smelling pussy when dey smell like ogirisi

My pussy is not smelling because I have never come in contact with your gender that does pass around infections.

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Sirchiboy: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:

Smelling pussy can be treated, but can poverty be treated?.

My pussy is not smelling because I have never come in contact with your gender that does pass around infections.
You are not a virgin or your body count should be 100+

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Jeon(f): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2023
People like you nah dy do rituals when things no work out as they planned.

Sirchiboy:
You are not a virgin or your body count should be 100+

You know me more than I do, that's why you are still hanging in your bro's house @40s.

11 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Sirchiboy: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:

You know me more than I do, that's why you are still hanging in your bro's house @40s.

I like you sha because you get sharp mouth.
If you see me for road, you no fit talk.
Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Sirchiboy: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:

One of the guys here complain that you no sabi knack.
He paid you some money but your smelling pussy was much

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Jeon(f): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2023
What a joke.
That guy should come out to verify himself where and when did we met, cuz Jeon, I know dismiss emails right here on NL.

Sirchiboy:
One of the guys here complain that you no sabi knack.
He paid you some money but your smelling pussy was much

No wonder you have nothing to show @40s still hanging around like hanger.

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Jeon(f): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I like you sha because you get sharp mouth. If you see me for road, you no fit talk.
And why are you playing the victim? You started it.

8 Likes

Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Sirchiboy: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:

And why are you playing the victim?
You started it.
Are you ok?
Is that how you talk to your dad?
You first insulted me and called me scammer
Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Hackman1994: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeon:
What a joke.
That guy should come out to verify himself where and when did we met, cuz Jeon, I know dismiss emails right here on NL.

No wonder you have nothing to show @40s still hanging around like hanger.
I am here you mumu girl
Jeon refund the money I paid for your hook up.
Your pissy smell and I didn't enjoy it at all.
I paid big money to treat infection you gave.
I will get you.
Re: Who Do You Blame? Parents Or The Ladies? by Jeon(f): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hackman1994:
I am here you mumu girl
Jeon refund the money I paid for your hook up.
Your pissy smell and I didn't enjoy it at all.
I paid big money to treat infection you gave.
I will get you.

This was the account that was bursted for scamming.
If you have sense you could've use that money for the betterment of your life that will lead you out of your younger brother's house.

Your second account, idiot 40 yrs old fool.

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help, What Is This Trying To Say? / What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl / What's Your View On Polygamous Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.