Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally (6376 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Does Tinubu Need To Win The North In 2023? / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by Superwave16320: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2023
The Pandora criminal Peter Obi should.

Bobloco:

Who will compensate those Bayo Onanuga, FFK, Mc oluomo, his thugs and hoodlums killed, maimed, their means of livelihood and properties destroyed because of their democratic choice in Lagos state during the presidential and gubernatorial elections

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by Bobloco: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2023
Superwave16320:
The Pandora criminal Peter Obi should.

Why
Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by Burob: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2023
mightyhaze:
If I was less busy I would flood this thread with videos of yorobba thugs threatening whole ethnic groups not to come out to vote, unless they were going to vote APC.. there are hundreds of such videos...including the ones people were butchered on election grounds,.. I mean matcheted and left for dead,not just booing and bantering words like we see in this video..
Indeed Obidient Agbadorian, how long does it take to publish a 15 seconds video?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by CJStarz: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
I couldn't comprehend your entire write up because of your poorly written English but the little I comprehended was that you are all out to insult the Igbos for 8 years, right.
No wahala.
Be ready to bear a bag load of hatred for 8 years let's see who it will crush.
Be ready to carry the burning charcoal of hatred in your mind for 8 years and let's see who it will burn to ashes.
We will to busy importing, exporting, building, manufacturing, growing, multiplying, buying up your lands, while you remain in the brown roof house left for you by your grandfather, burning in your own rage and fighting a useless war against those blessed by God.

Parting shot....go back to English class.
Ur tenses suck!

Superwave16320:
Many of you igbos are just so excessively foolish. So in you lr mind you think you own the night to declare when hating should start n stop ?! Beta tell your father loud n clear election night have come n gone but dragging your foolish tribe continues throughout Bola Tinubu 8 rock solid years as president the way you Igbos insulted Fulani altru Buhari 8 years.

Igbos must learn Yorubas are not Ikwerre or Fulani you can drag n tell when to stop dragging whenever you like. I have dedicated 8 years of my to this cause so beta get ready. You lot have proven to be excessively foolish thinking you can gaslight everyone in Nigeria but the superior Yoruba you have taken on this time will lead to your doom cos the dragging is none stop, it goes back to back till you tire and calls for another Biafra war where each of your foolish Igbo head will be flogged thoroughly again.

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Superwave16320:
if it were to be in Kano, he would have been killed instantly for voting against thier will
Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by seunjungle1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
There was a report of a man that was killed and his house was burnt because he celebrated APC win in the 2023 elections in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by Khyrvxjzy: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
CJStarz:
Shameless miscreants here spewing lies borne out of their hatred for a race. Elections are over yet you guys are filled with murderous hatred for Igbos, people that did you guys no harm,rather they helped and still help in developing your region.
Shame on you all for hating on your fellow human beings, people also created by God just like you.
You Yorubas are really something else. Hausa no hate Igbos reach like this at all. Even some of u wey dey rant rubbish about Igbos never travel beyond your state.
U posting videos of how a man was harassed for voting for APC,but videos and clips abound of how you Yourubas molested, harassed and even threatened to kill Igbos in Lagos for voting for LP! Most of them were prevented from voting.
Shame on you guys for such hypocrisy for choosing a lie!
Shebi Tinibu has won las las,and everyone is feeling the impact of his governance,why una still dey para for Igbo people?
Are you guys that jobless?
We no send una o.
As una dey hate us na so God dey bless us to dey buy up your lands and erect gigantic edifices with high fences while una go come dey live for una small house for our backyard.
Obi has moved on.
You guys are still muddling in d mud.

ibo even killed the man

no ibo man will be president

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by just4fun(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

They killed him.

Unless you want the President to give him a posthumous award.

Are you serious

But why nahhhhh ? haba !!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by raskymonojendor: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Antivirus92:
it was the Yorubas that were killed?
Really?, Do you lie for a living?
How can you people be so dishonest?
Like you're talking to a kid, all the videos of people killed and injured were all Yorubas?
Tufiakwa!

Yes, we have always have a pattern of voting where we give our preferred candidate bloc votes...
Yes it happened to Obasanjo, yaradua, goodluck Jonathan and Peter obi, so stop pissing around.
You had no choice. You were giving PDP your votes, yet PDP does not rate the SE grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
he should thank GOD the anambra savages did not lynch him angry

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
he should thank GOD the anambra savages did not lynch him angry
IGBOS PUT THEMSELVES WHERE THEY ARE NOW because OF THEIR ACUTE ARROGANCE GARNISHED WITH DEFICIENT COHESION.THEY SHOULD THANK GOD PTINUBU IS NOT A TRIBALIST AND CHRONIC RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST LIKE BUHA THE DUMBHEAD.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by CJStarz: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
U don talk your own as human being wey you be so you go calm down make God talk His own.

Khyrvxjzy:

ibo even killed the man

no ibo man will be president
Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
apc as a party deserves to be totally wiped from nigeria...
they are bunch of crooks and criminals..
you are a fool for not knowing that it is not about, but Nigeria politicians
Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by Superwave16320: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Did foolish cursed bastard Igbo like you not carry the burning charcoal of hatred on Fulani / Northerners for the 8 years Buhari was president successful.

If you igbos did that successful I don't see why I can't too. Also on building n doing business as igbos were carrying on your hate for the Fulani were other Nigerians not doing their business or does hating Igbo stop anyone from doing his or her business or you are out here trying hard to prove you must die of foolishness ?

In regards, to my English did I tell you deluded Igbo father that I am an English luminary ? From your response I can deduce my point was well comprehended by even an exceedingly foolish bastard like you, that is good enough communication for me.

I am not seeking a job from your bigoted unwise Igbo father for your to be testing my use of English. You have to a greater fool than I imagined to think only foolish Igbos like you should own the monopoly to hate like you have shown on the Fulani under Buhari n now Yorubas under Tinubu.

Your foolish Igbo father go learn this time, Yorubas are not Hausa not are they Ikwerre any pathetic tribe like yours can hate n think you'll go Scot free. Your Igbo father must learn an extremely exceedingly bitter lesson that will stop you hating any other tribe in Nigeria n the Yorubas will ensure that within the 8 years of Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency.

CJStarz:
I couldn't comprehend your entire write up because of your poorly written English but the little I comprehended was that you are all out to insult the Igbos for 8 years, right.
No wahala.
Be ready to bear a bag load of hatred for 8 years let's see who it will crush.
Be ready to carry the burning charcoal of hatred in your mind for 8 years and let's see who it will burn to ashes.
We will to busy importing, exporting, building, manufacturing, growing, multiplying, buying up your lands, while you remain in the brown roof house left for you by your grandfather, burning in your own rage and fighting a useless war against those blessed by God.

Parting shot....go back to English class.
Ur tenses suck!

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by CJStarz: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hehehehe...... Yoruba warrior.
IBB don finish una with that quote wey im talk say if im wake up hear say the Yorubas dey beat drums of war,he go kukuma go back to sleep..... because you guys can do NOTHING 🀣
Nwokem,all this wey U dey para ,U no fit shit ant. Ur hatred amounts to a spit in the ocean. Ur hatred no go stop me from clearing my containers from wharf.
Na you go still dey buy d things wey I import πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So, make u continue dey ginger in your dirty babariga,.
Too bad you can't make a good constructive sentence. Luckily I applied my Igbo brain to understand you.
I'm not surprised.....Dem use Yoruba teach you English for school.

We increase while you decrease πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Superwave16320:
Did foolish cursed bastard Igbo like you not carry the burning charcoal of hatred on Fulani / Northerners for the 8 years Buhari was president successful.

If you igbos did that successful I don't see why I can't too. Also on building n doing business as igbos were carrying on your hate for the Fulani were other Nigerians not doing their business or does hating Igbo stop anyone from doing his or her business or you are out here trying hard to prove you must die of foolishness ?

In regards, to my English did I tell you deluded Igbo father that I am an English luminary ? From your response I can deduce my point was well comprehended by even an exceedingly foolish bastard like you, that is good enough communication for me.

I am not seeking a job from your bigoted unwise Igbo father for your to be testing my use of English. You have to a greater fool than I imagined to think only foolish Igbos like you should own the monopoly to hate like you have shown on the Fulani under Buhari n now Yorubas under Tinubu.

Your foolish Igbo father go learn this time, Yorubas are not Hausa not are they Ikwerre any pathetic tribe like yours can hate n think you'll go Scot free. Your Igbo father must learn an extremely exceedingly bitter lesson that will stop you hating any other tribe in Nigeria n the Yorubas will ensure that within the 8 years of Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by DECLAN2015(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
mightyhaze:
If I was less busy I would flood this thread with videos of yorobba thugs threatening whole ethnic groups not to come out to vote,unless they were going to vote APC.. there are hundreds of such videos...including the ones people were butchered on election grounds,.. I mean matcheted and left for dead,not just booing and bantering words like we see in this video..

So in summarry
There is no diffc between labor party and Apc
I thought labor should be difft and lead by example

A case of black kettle calling pot black

And instead of u to condemned what labor party ,u justify it by what Apc
So tell what is the diffc....nothing
There is tendenvy that labor party msy a worse party tham both Apc and pdp
The trait is there already
Re: President Bola Tinubu Need To Find This Igbo Man And Compensate Him Personally by DECLAN2015(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Good that the Obidients on this thread finally acknowledge that voter suppression took place in the eastern states. A candidate pulling almost 90% is not an easy feat if not for the massive rigging and voter suppression that took place in that region.

I love the way the appeal court tear them into pieces.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians, Others Have Low Iqs β€”study / Church Members Protest Hardship And Hunger In Ebonyi / Poor Photoshop Skills From The Buhari Media Crew (BMC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.