Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 (47586 Views)

Breaking: 'The Wire' Star Michael K. Williams Dead at 54 / Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. / Katy Perry Biography And News Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by Chetas81(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
NIGERIAN FREQUENTLY USE POOR IN THEIR SENTENCE, WHEN SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPEN TO THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, BUT THE USELESS CITIZEN DON'T USE THE SAME SENTENCE WHEN COMES TO WHITE MAN INCIDENT, MISERABLE PEOPLE USE POOR IN THEIR SENTENCE 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by Islamisformumu: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Of course you don't know him because your peanut sized brain is too small to comprehend the world outside of razz nollywood garbage.
Go and watch your super stories and stop trying to lecture your intellectual superiors.

NOwazobia:
Does the hope of the world rotate around one person?

I don't even know him.

Go him family house go cry instead of saying trash online, while you don't even bulge a bit offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by NOwazobia: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Of course you don't know him because your peanut sized brain is too small to comprehend the world outside of razz nollywood garbage.
Go and watch your super stories and stop trying to lecture your intellectual superiors.

Real intellectuals don't even have time for reality shows or movies.

Nollywood is my most hated of all.

Are you no longer crying as your hope in life is dead?

Cry online, while swallowing big Eba offline. πŸ˜‚

Who is fooling who, werey!
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
Watcharena:
Swimming is a skill every one must learn ,no one knows when it will become handy
swimming was not the issue..he drowned himself on purpose..there was no foul play and Lives alone
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by soccerlite: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Islamisformumu:
My goodness! Chandler Bing the King of Sarcastic commentary is dead?!? Can the world get any more hopeless?πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Hmmm
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by soccerlite: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
NOwazobia:

I don't even know him.

Go him family house go cry instead of saying trash online, while you don't even bulge a bit offline.

It was an exaggeration, hyperbole

Though you correct
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by Farfalla(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Oh dear. RIP Chandler. cry

I still binge-watch Friends during my hibernation.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by bunnae(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
hammerFC:

SEE, THE WAY BLACK PEOPLE GET EASILY BRAIN WASHED IS WORRISOME.

TELL, ME WHAT MATTHEW PERRY IS STRUGGLING WITH?

THIS IS HOW HE SEEES THE WORLD EVERYDAY.

SEE IF U DONT KNOW, ANYTHING WHITE MAN SEE NO THEY FINISH.

GETTING OLDER FOR THEM, IS LIKE A CRIME, THEY HATE IT.

HOW MANY OPERATION MADONNA DON DO NOW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3eQWAZrS44
That man struggled with addictions. You talk too much and I think you must feel like you are so smart.

Throwing words anyhow. What is there to be brain washed about? Matthew Perry dey pay my rent? Even added an unnecessary video. undecided
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by JaskanFactor: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Matthew has been harvested for the sorrow energy by those who sow seeds of fame and fortune in stars.
This mainly going on during the planting season around spring April, and harvest season around fall October.

Infact according to occult historian Micheal tsarion , in ancient Europe, they used to pick a young man and treat him like a king with fame and fortune for a year, all with the agreement that at the end of a year he will be sacrificed to the gods of harvest.

They dont do that anymore, these days they just make them rich and famous.

besides how does a grown man drown in his own pool.

Where you see fame and fortune , run the other way.

RIP Mat, it was a nice show. except am not into comedy, laughing for nothing is a spiritual trap.
In fact research shows the greatest comedians are usually quite mean people in private.
Comedy is creepy and spooky and same goes for all kinds of silly acts, including much of advertising.

Now you know what happened to the Nigerian musician who just died at 27, he joined the 27 club, they setup 13 man panel to investigate his death, 13 being the number of death. Do you have any idea how many famous stars died at 27.

I fear for Rema,

1 Like

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by madjune(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
I never quite liked the show.

There's a drop of that background laughter at every line anyone says.
It's like everything is supposed to be funny from the opening to the end.

How normal is that?

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by finallybusy: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Once again, another ancient celebrity posted by naptu2. Una importance only dey Nairaland. Nobody sabi una for real life.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by hammerFC: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
bunnae:

That man struggled with addictions. You talk too much and I think you must feel like you are so smart.

Throwing words anyhow. What is there to be brain washed about? Matthew Perry dey pay my rent? Even added an unnecessary video. undecided

U ARE BRAIN WASHD BY WESTERN NARRATIVE.

ANYTHIG THEY DISH OUT, U CONSUME.

APPLY YOURSELF ALITTLE.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by themanderon: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
So no one told you life was gonna be this way Cha Cha..............I will be there for you.....
When life was still a blast. Today there is so much misery everywhere and no one knew that after all these years Nigeria would have gotten worse than it was then.
Rip Chandler.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by sisisioge: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
This life sef.....we are all made to play a part and part ways one day. May we be wise to live a simple good life. One day, someone else will enjoy all the material things we worked so hard to own. In fact, 100yrs on, people we never met will live in our homes. Rest on pal....I liked him a lot in "friends". It is well.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by imoh4king(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
NOwazobia:

I don't even know him.fine

You Dont watch good entertaining comedies. That why you sound so SAD AND DEVASTATED.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by Singlesingle(f): 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Oh Chandler! So sad.. Started watching friends few days ago, presently in season 3 and this news is no longer making it so interesting for me cry
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by NOwazobia: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
imoh4king:

You Dont watch good entertaining comedies. That why you sound so SAD AND DEVASTATED.
You be mumu...

Now that he is dead, is your life dead of entertainment?

How often do you even watch him?

Only when a person is dead you all will be acting as though your whole life has been rotating around the person. πŸ™„
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by bunnae(f): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
hammerFC:

U ARE BRAIN WASHD BY WESTERN NARRATIVE.

ANYTHIG THEY DISH OUT, U CONSUME.

APPLY YOURSELF ALITTLE.
Here's the hypocrisy, you consume their technology.

Start by speaking these words into the air in your local language for me to hear.

You are insufferable and Not very far from stupid. Speaking on someone you don't know like this makes you seem doltish.

I consume western media, ehen? Wetin come happen? Na your money?
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by ajebuter(f): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeez! Chandler is dead?

Quite a loss!

After Chandler, Joey and Phoebe, nothing again in that sitcom !

Sharp witted sarcasm in its finest!

Dude was a real legend in his trade..

I stand ..

RIP Chandler Bing!

1 Like

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by aestake: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
imoh4king:

Some Nigerians don't understand spoken english etc.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by aestake: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
ajebuter:
Jeez! Chandler is dead?

Quite a loss!

I stand ..

RIP Chandler Bing!
Yes
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by aestake: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
swimming was not the issue..he drowned himself on purpose..there was no foul play and Lives alone
She you're in California?
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by imoh4king(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
ajebuter:
Jeez! Chandler is dead?

Quite a loss!

I stand ..

RIP Chandler Bing!

Ross is also good. I enjoy how he phrases his English language.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by Islamisformumu: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Real intellectuals appreciate and relish all aspects of culture, from the cognitive to the artistic which is the field in which the late Matthew Perry flourished and excelled.

No matter the spin you try to put on it, the fact that you had never heard of the globally acclaimed "King of Sitcoms" just shows how ignorant and unexposed you are.

Maybe instead of pretending you don't binge watch nollywood, you should get yourself a reality check.

Just from this little exchange we had, I can already perceive your mental limitations and the low moral and intellectual standards that apply to your meaningless existence.

NOwazobia:
Real intellectuals don't even have time for reality shows or movies.

Nollywood is my most hated of all.

Are you no longer crying as your hope in life is dead?

Cry online, while swallowing big Eba offline. πŸ˜‚

Who is fooling who, werey!
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by virginchaser(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
bunnae:

He wasn't high. It has already been reported that there was no drug situation at the scene and no foul play suspected.

I suspect cardiac arrest and those other type of things.

I remember one big bros that I used to visit in one exclusive estate. He always tell us his closed pals that in case anything happens to him. If we arrive first we should clear all his intimacy gadgets away from prying eyes.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by bunnae(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
virginchaser:

I remember one big bros that I used to visit in one exclusive estate. He always tell us his closed pals that in case anything happens to him. If we arrive first we should clear all his intimacy gadgets away from prying eyes.
cheesy what a funny guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by NOwazobia: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Real intellectuals appreciate and relish all aspects of culture, from the cognitive to the artistic which is the field in which the late Matthew Perry flourished and excelled.

No matter the spin you try to put on it, the fact that you had never heard of the globally acclaimed "King of Sitcoms" just shows how ignorant and unexposed you are.

Maybe instead of pretending you don't binge watch nollywood, you should get yourself a reality check.

Just from this little exchange we had, I can already perceive your mental limitations and the low moral and intellectual standards that apply to your meaningless existence.

I wonder what other existence you are now left with now that your hope in life is dead.

At least I am living a life not tied to some TV shows, a sole proprietorship kind of life where your life is hardly insured against the risk of the demise of your benefactor.

Your first paragraph is also very apt, but not particular to you but the actor, because you are still unrecognized in this realm of existence, except for sucking onto some TV shows all day seeking whom you can draw hope from.

My condolences for the lose of your hope. embarassed

I pray you find another hope soon, cause...

But even if something should happen to you out of hopelessness, no one will notice, so is a win win for you. 🀣
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by kay29000(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
I love his movie, The Whole 9 Yards. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Made me remember Robin Williams;actor,comedian,very popular,very wealthy but died of suicide cos of depression.Moral of the write up:Only Jesus Christ that gives lasting Joy and Peace.Don’t believe the lie that material things =sense of fulfillment,don’t believe the lie.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by ajebuter(f): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
imoh4king:

Ross is also good. I enjoy how he phrases his English language.

Ross and his over - pronunciation
Racheal the Richie girl
Monica the neat freak

Not as mad ass like Chandler, Joey and Phoebe ( for me)

Best combination is Chandler and Joey anyday...

Best sitcom for me ( Well, after Mr Spencer's Some Mother's do have em')

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by eujean: 5:51am On Oct 30, 2023
Do you have any prediction about Secret Beach Real Estate? How much it can be increase in next 5,10 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.