Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 (47588 Views)

Breaking: 'The Wire' Star Michael K. Williams Dead at 54 / Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. / Katy Perry Biography And News Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by imoh4king(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2023
ajebuter:

Ross and his over - pronunciation
Racheal the Richie girl
Monica the neat freak

Not as mad ass like Chandler, Joey and Phoebe ( for me)

Best combination is Chandler and Joey anyday...

Best sitcom for me ( Well, after Mr Spencer's Some Mother's do have em')

Every thing you pointed out is almost totally true apart from the fact that Phoebe is over - rated.

J think I can watch 3 complete season and won't miss her if she wasn't featured.

Chandler & Joey were my favourite. Yea, Ross and his relationships, divorces, facial expression, we were on a break etc... I just cant get enough of those guys.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by KennethEnyi(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2023
NACE13:
....and I just watched an episode few days ago. Chandler the King of Sarcasm. At a point I wished he and Monica actually got married in real life.
So sad. cry
I have the whole season 1-10 stored on my hard drive and from time-to-time, play them when I want to have a laugh because of Joey Tribeone.

Joey is a stupid dumbass na🤣
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by KennethEnyi(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2023
chillychill:
Valar morghulis.... cry Chandler d king of sarcasm. He will b surely missed

Vallhar doaheris

1 Like

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by KennethEnyi(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2023
imoh4king:

Ross is also good. I enjoy how he phrases his English language.

Ross IS a nerd🤣
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by KennethEnyi(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2023
EvangelistChuks:
Made me remember Robin Williams;actor,comedian,very popular,very wealthy but died of suicide cos of depression.Moral of the write up:Only Jesus Christ that gives lasting Joy and Peace.Don’t believe the lie that material things =sense of fulfillment,don’t believe the lie.

Robin Williams
The genie of Disney Aladdin😢
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by ajebuter(f): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
imoh4king:

Every thing you pointed out is almost totally true apart from the fact that Phoebe is over - rated.

J think I can watch 3 complete season and won't miss her if she wasn't featured.

Chandler & Joey were my favourite. Yea, Ross and his relationships, divorces, facial expression, we were on a break etc... I just cant get enough of those guys.

Jeez! Phoebe to me is the male version of Chandler! Lol

The craziest , wackiest and with the nastiest sarcasm and punchline just like Chandler

I can do without Racheal and Monica in that sitcom but never Phoebe..
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by imoh4king(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
ajebuter:

Jeez! Phoebe to me is the male version of Chandler! Lol

The craziest , wackiest and with the nastiest sarcasm and punchline just like Chandler

I can do without Racheal and Monica in that sitcom but never Phoebe..

I Dont know whether you have watched from season 6 to 10, right from the episode when Chandler and Monica started secretly dating till they got married wud have changed your opinion about Monica.

All the same, I still respect your opinion. Great sitcom. No wonder they were earning a million dollar each per episode.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by ajebuter(f): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2023
imoh4king:

I Dont know whether you have watched from season 6 to 10, right from the episode when Chandler and Monica started secretly dating till they got married wud have changed your opinion about Monica.

All the same, I still respect your opinion. Great sitcom. No wonder they were earning a million dollar each per episode.

Me that l have all the 10 seasons on DVD

Are you aware that Monica character used to be very fat as a teenager and younger sister of Ross, with massive crush on Chandler, Ross' friend?

Yeah, that's how far l know the Monica character
.Racheal on the other hand started with them as a very rich bride who left her groom on wedding day , ran to meet her friend Monica , was devasted but happy to leave her ' rich life behind'

And of course Joey hit on her as always ( you know Joey will hit on any woman, lol) while Ross gently reminded him that Racheal is nursing a wound of running away from altar..Lol

Chandler started as someone who had crazy room mates in the past and looking for 'not crazy roomates' until Joey brought him over and that's how their friendship started ( best combo ever)

That's how the episodes of Friends started in Season 1

To me, Monica became less boring when she started secretly dating Chandler after Chandler was ditched by his ex- older divorcee gf

At a point,Phoebe had triplets with her cousin , ( her wackiest moment)

Ross married Emily but pronounced Racheals name while taking his marital vow ( lol)
I cant believe l still remember all after almost 30 years ..lol

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by imoh4king(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
ajebuter:

Me that l have all the 10 seasons on DVD

Are you aware that Monica character used to be very fat as a teenager and younger sister of Ross, with massive crush on Chandler, Ross' friend?

Yeah, that's how far l know the Monica character
.Racheal on the other hand started with them as a very rich bride who left her groom on wedding day , ran to meet her friend Monica , was devasted but happy to leave her ' rich life behind'

And of course Joey hit on her as always ( you know Joey will hit on any woman, lol) while Ross gently reminded him that Racheal is nursing a wound of running away from altar..Lol

Chandler started as someone who had crazy room mates in the past and looking for 'not crazy roomates' until Joey brought him over and that's how their friendship started ( best combo ever)

That's how the episodes of Friends started in Season 1

To me, Monica became less boring when she started secretly dating Chandler after Chandler was ditched by his ex- older divorcee gf

At a point,Phoebe had triplets with her cousin , ( her wackiest moment)

Ross married Emily but pronounced Racheals name while taking his marital vow ( lol)
I cant believe l still remember all after almost 30 years ..lol

Well, I agree you have watched the "FRIENDS" sitcom well but not too well. I can ask you five questions about things that happened in friends and you will miss all of them.

For example;
1. Do you know that Monica was pregnant while they were casting the 10th episode? If you doubt, check her tummy size and consult Wikipedia...

2. Do you know that Rachel dated Joey in the 8th season and it had caused numerous quarrel between she and the sitcom producers before she agreed to play the dating part with Joey.

3. Did you notice that the Room door number of Monica's room, was 3 before they changed it to 24 since the room was upstairs.

4. Did you know that Ross (David S.) was the only member of Friend's casting who wasn't close to any of the actors in real life.

5. Did you know that Julia Robert only agreed to feature in season 2, only if she and Chandler would play a dating script? Which I guess resulted in their six months relationship after her role.

6. Did you ever notice the window in Monica's kitchen? What was unique about the window?

My dear, you have the DVD, agreed. I have it in my brain. grin grin
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by ajebuter(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
imoh4king:

Well, I agree you have watched the "FRIENDS" sitcom well but not too well. I can ask you five questions about things that happened in friends and you will miss all of them.

For example;
1. Do you know that Monica was pregnant while they were casting the 10th episode? If you doubt, check her tummy size and consult Wikipedia...

2. Do you know that Rachel dated Joey in the 8th season and it had caused numerous quarrel between she and the sitcom producers before she agreed to play the dating part with Joey.

3. Did you notice that the Room door number of Monica's room, was 3 before they changed it to 24 since the room was upstairs.

4. Did you know that Ross (David S.) was the only member of Friend's casting who wasn't close to any of the actors in real life.

5. Did you know that Julia Robert only agreed to feature in season 2, only if she and Chandler would play a dating script? Which I guess resulted in their six months relationship after her role.

6. Did you ever notice the window in Monica's kitchen? What was unique about the window?

My dear, you have the DVD, agreed. I have it in my brain. grin grin

Jeez, Monica was ever pregnant for real? That beats me!

I know the gist about Chandler and Julia Roberts from the rag tags

And l believe that part about Ross, he doesn't look like someone with chemistry to bond

No one could tell me Joey and Chandler aren't friends in real life and neither can anyone tell me Chandler and Monica didn't date for real..
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by imoh4king(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
ajebuter:

Jeez, Monica was ever pregnant for real? That beats me!

I know the gist about Chandler and Julia Roberts from the rag tags

And l believe that part about Ross, he doesn't look like someone with chemistry to bond

No one could tell me Joey and Chandler aren't friends in real life and neither can anyone tell me Chandler and Monica didn't date for real..

Yea, Chandler and Joey were great friends in real life but not that close because Joey actually said it during their FRIEND'S REUNION live interview. Maybe that was why he didn't know how to confront Chandler's addiction issues.

Funny enuf, Monica and Chandler never dated real life. If you check her out she was in her steady marriage through out sitcom shooting till date. That was why she needed to have that Child and the producers had to play along till the program came to an end.
If you watch the last three episodes in Season 10, she wore a large gown to hide the protruding tummy but was still obvious a little.
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by Islamisformumu: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
You're simply too stupid to insult and I have wasted enough time dealing with your folly

NOwazobia:
I wonder what other existence you are now left with now that your hope in life is dead.

At least I am living a life not tied to some TV shows, a sole proprietorship kind of life where your life is hardly insured against the risk of the demise of your benefactor.

Your first paragraph is also very apt, but not particular to you but the actor, because you are still unrecognized in this realm of existence, except for sucking onto some TV shows all day seeking whom you can draw hope from.

My condolences for the lose of your hope. embarassed

I pray you find another hope soon, cause...

But even if something should happen to you out of hopelessness, no one will notice, so is a win win for you. 🤣
Re: Mathew Perry Is Dead, Drowns At 54 by richie240: 4:04am On Jan 12
John 6:48
I am that bread of life.

6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

Dey play!
cool
dominique:
Every soul shall taste death. RIP Chandler sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.