Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week (34492 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Gifts Imo Traditional Rulers New Jeeps (Photos) / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Reps Take Delivery Of Exotic Cars, Begin Distribution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by GanagiBitrus: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
tunwumi:

This is absolutely correct. But just like the APC shouted change then, we get nothing are you now affirming that LP as a party has no moral as well?
All the political parties including LP are same & don't have any distinct ideologies. Reason why our politicians jump from one party to the other.
The parties are simply vehicles to get to power & nothing more.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Calitoscassius(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
highchief1:
anybody stl talking about LP should be stoned to death.even their papa Obi has gone into hiding.
I agree! grin
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Adeolajude(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Next election..the gullible followers will still vote more loothers and wail online..please allow my undustungished senithieves to enjoy the poor man sweats in peace.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by micxwell(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I Thank God I dont earn in naira.Nigeria is a very insensitive country. Masses dey suffer,dem dey buy exotic cars.mtcheewww
You see, we are our own problem. Now, how many of your family members earn in Dollars bro? We all will get a piece of all this shit.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by micxwell(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
membranus:

Whether you earned in Naira or not, you will still spend your money in Naira to buy costly fuel, and gas, and expensive food items in the market.

So stop boasting, because you can't run away from the high standards of living in the country. It affects all.
Abi o. May your days be long. I just reacted to his post now. I asked if any of his family members earn in Dollars asides from him. We will all feel the heat.

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by micxwell(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
spartachico:
How about 160B naira as palliatives for every Nigeria living below $5, to qualify, must have bvn and nin and minimum of 100k naira wont be a bad idea.... y’all are rich already ... do these people think at all
They'll easily touch 1.6million people.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Abelinkan: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Why Labour Party or PDP members no reject the SUV? Stop trusting Obi, Atiku, Tinubu or any politician
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Princezibk: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
The angry Nigerian youths needs to teach our polithievecians an endless bitter lessons and how can we burn 🔥 down those vehicles 😩😩
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by press9jatv: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
They keep on depleting our reserve. Nigerians Eku iroju oooo
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by slowice(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
tunwumi:

It means LP is a trash as well if they are blend of the same system. And for the saint Obi, too I am sure a tree don't make a forest. It would have been interesting to see how "saint" he can get. Smh

You ridicule a man who dared to be different but hail the one who is truly corrupt. You are dieing to paint black with every chance you get and shamefully that's what your rants are about.

Evil hate good for no reason but that it's good. Get a life bro
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by BluntCrazeMan: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
meditator:
You need to know the essence of IREV and its correlation with our electoral laws.

Oga...
Just tell INEC to stop promising us about IREV in the upcoming future elections.

We don't need excuses for whatever that happened in the past.

Just tell them to yank-off the IREV Concept for now, and stop talking about it.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by ChristineC: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
NuCypher:
The greed of the average Nigerian poliitican continues to shine through, even more surprisingly those of LP lawmakers that were supposed to be the defining example for a new democracy. I have no hesitation in saying that, had the outcome of the presidential elections swung Obi's way, we will not have seen a difference. Lawmakers will still award fat salaries and luxurious gifts to themselves, while the sitting president, Obi, watches in compliance. What can he do? Absolutely nothing. The rot is so deep it will take years and years to clean. That's certain, and even an Obi can barely show any determination to clean it.

Nigerian is on an irreparable course to self-destruct based on the current actions of its political class. Evidence of that has already started showing in the short term. In the long term, the result is eventual economic and political tsunamis with no parallel.
chatap oga
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Cromagnon: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
NuCypher:
The greed of the average Nigerian poliitican continues to shine through, even more surprisingly those of LP lawmakers that were supposed to be the defining example for a new democracy

the average politician is a reflection of the average Nigerian
What have you done to improve Nigeria?
When you get into office you think you will become Florence nightingale overnight?

.. I have no hesitation in saying that, had the outcome of the presidential elections swung Obi's way, we will not have seen a difference. Lawmakers will still award fat salaries and luxurious gifts to themselves, while the sitting president, Obi, watches in compliance. What can he do? Absolutely nothing. The rot is so deep it will take years and years to clean. That's certain, and even an Obi can barely show any determination to clean it.

Nigerian is on an irreparable course to self-destruct based on the current actions of its political class. Evidence of that has already started showing in the short term. In the long term, the result is eventual economic and political tsunamis with no parallel.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Uchek(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Agbadorians are from a different planet

tesppidd:
Be rest assured Ministers and Aides will get theirs too, albeit codedly.

In the face of unprecedented hardship and poverty, Agbadorians who live in batcher houses and cannot afford one meal in a day would tell you;

*Let us join hands and pray and support this government.
*Now that Tinubu has won, let us wish the government well.
*Let us tighten our belt, it's not the fault of this present government.
*Giive the government a chance, they need time to fix the country.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Uchek(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Revolution in an ETHNIC DIVIDED & IRRECONCILABLE COUNTRY? Never…never

Teymanhenry:

One thing can save this country. That's a revolution
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Maski87: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Now let us find a way to blame tribal igbo people and LP for this nonesense
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
slowice:

If it's approved by law it becomes lawful. LP lawmakers will not do anything different in that house whether they accept the car or not... If you desire change then join the advocates of change to pursue excellence and stop supporting criminals from your tribes. You want them to act different meanwhile you keep supporting criminals.
what have u said now?do u drink?if they are not different from apc and pdp so why the hype?or was it a scam.u told me u will do thgs differently,u got der u joined the old thief’s.bros u well so?
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
slowice:

If we check well now you vote a known thief, you don't want a better Nigeria, you just want to able to say "they are all the same" without guilt. You kind is worse these criminals you vote into power.
I didn’t vote but I like tinubu.atleast he hasn’t presented himself as Saint Obi.tinubu can hardly shock me but Lp reps and senators are already shocking Nigerians.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

So in essence tinubu is also scamming u buh u prefer his own type of scam. Lemme tell u something, this exactly were these politicians want us to be.. busy fighting ourselves while we make there work alot easier. By the time u realize what is happening it's too late. People like you will be caught of guard cos u have no single clue what is happening
clue ke.I know what’s happening.Nigerians dodged a bullet by avoiding Obi.the small mistake some made by voting LP reps nd senate members don cast.why should I vote for a new thief when I’m used to the old thief.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Blaze14k: 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
highchief1:
clue ke.I know what’s happening.Nigerians dodged a bullet by avoiding Obi.the small mistake some made by voting LP reps nd senate members don cast.why should I vote for a new thief when I’m used to the old thief.

Exactly my point so u actually think tinubu is a better thief. I mean thank you for being honest u are the first person that has admitted tinubu is a better thief and that is why I say this country can never get better. The former transport minister was right after all. We are completely fooling ourselves due to selfish interest.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Exactly my point so u actually think tinubu is a better thief. I mean thank you for being honest u are the first person that has admitted tinubu is a better thief and that is why I say this country can never get better. The former transport minister was right after all. We are completely fooling ourselves due to selfish interest.
amaechi is very right.amaechi is also a thief.u are a thief I’m a thief.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by Blaze14k: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
highchief1:
amaechi is very right.amaechi is also a thief.u are a thief I’m a thief.

God forbid am not a thief
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 4:35am On Oct 30, 2023
Blaze14k:

God forbid am not a thief
na so u go talk until then offer u Prado.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by slowice(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2023
highchief1:
I didn’t vote but I like tinubu.atleast he hasn’t presented himself as Saint Obi.tinubu can hardly shock me but Lp reps and senators are already shocking Nigerians.

You like a man with questionable character, with huge corruption hanging on his neck and and dislike the other for just being good, decent and without corruption? Wow
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by slowice(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2023
highchief1:
what have u said now?do u drink?if they are not different from apc and pdp so why the hype?or was it a scam.u told me u will do thgs differently,u got der u joined the old thief’s.bros u well so?

Says a man that voted and supported a established criminal.. You have no moral right to judge your better. It happened in the administration of the one you supported, most of the law makers there are from his party but you want to accuse LP lawmakers? You are a fraudulent being
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2023
slowice:

Says a man that voted and supported a established criminal.. You have no moral right to judge your better. It happened in the administration of the one you supported, most of the law makers there are from his party but you want to accuse LP lawmakers? You are a fraudulent being
is it that u r not understanding me or u are a bad person.Yes I’m a criminal,why is someone who said his not a criminal also stealing?are u guys hypocrites are u are looking for who to decieve.
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2023
slowice:

You like a man with questionable character, with huge corruption hanging on his neck and and dislike the other for just being good, decent and without corruption? Wow
why are the decent ones that are not criminals now collecting Prado with the old criminals?
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by slowice(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2023
highchief1:
why are the decent ones that are not criminals now collecting Prado with the old criminals?

You are not interested in good governance or better Nigeria.... You simply want to be able to say "they are all the same" without guilt. You are worse than our current oppressors
Re: ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week by highchief1: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2023
slowice:

You are not interested in good governance or better Nigeria.... You simply want to be able to say "they are all the same" without guilt. You are worse than our current oppressors
ok o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Officers Cry Out As Soldiers Attack Police Base, Injure Officers In Jos / Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.