Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week (21737 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Tinubu Attends Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Ginanews1: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Video of David Oyedepo ongoing 100k capacity auditorium that got People talking
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BnrtFGWq8
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by mariovito(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2023
calabaman:

All about the money bro.

Been to a fashion show eons ago and was back stage, if you see how they are treated (the junior ones)

You go sad for them. Imagine asking a shy model to strip naked and change to the next outfit Infront of guys and girls.

A shame really ...

Don't they wear pants or boxer shorts?

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Benwallt(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2023
Ozommadu:

Hehehe

This reminds me pre election time when sanwolu was visiting every visitable places in lagos grin

Sanwolu agba baller

Obi took it further by even visiting people in their toilets and bathrooms b4 the presidential election. That calamity is a complete fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by juman(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2023
I just like him.
Performing governor.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by juman(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2023
Judiciary should bring us ladi adebutu.
Abiodun is a disappointment.
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Chetas81(m): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2023
JIBITI MAN SIT ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUDGET, THOSE ERANKO FROM LOCAL GOVERNMENT REFUSED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUDGET, AWON ONIRANU OLUYA
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Akanoaaa(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
The most useless Lagos state governor ever
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by 77up(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sanwo Olu be like , what's this here😂😂

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by ikorodureporta: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Enjoying himself ...him don stop to dey point
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by ikorodureporta: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
77up:
Sanwo Olu be like , what's this here😂😂
Is like he recognized a fruit of away game cheesy
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by calabaman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
mariovito:

Don't they wear pants or boxer shorts?

Most don't.
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by IbileIfe: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kobicove:
I'll be attending the GTBank fashion show taking place in November 2023 at Landmark Centre...all Nairalanders take note grin
Me too
GTCO Fashion Weekend is the ultimate fashion show in Nigeria and West Africa.
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by mariovito(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
calabaman:

Most don't.

Is it a part of their dress rules?
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by owolabi5: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Officialmrt: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
calabaman:

All about the money bro.

Been to a fashion show eons ago and was back stage, if you see how they are treated (the junior ones)

You go sad for them. Imagine asking a shy model to strip naked and change to the next outfit Infront of guys and girls.

A shame really ...
I believe they already knew what they signed up for
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Menclothing: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kobicove:
I'll be attending the GTBank fashion show taking place in November 2023 at Landmark Centre...all Nairalanders take note grin

We will be there too

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by MS247: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lagos wants to conquer African fashion industry
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Sleekfingers: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
mariovito:

On issue of skirts or non trouser clothing for men,I do not hold so much against it. After all,trousers were recently introduced to our various cultures, most of what we wore were flowing gowns and wrappers.

P.S. this post has all the markings of a sponsored post.

You don't know what you are saying.
We yoruba have been wearing trousers, before colonization. It is part of our fashion. Eg Kembe, it is short baggy trousers.......
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Sleekfingers: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Menclothing:

We will be there too

Shirts of 5000 naira. ..that one na shirt?
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Menclothing: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Shirts of 5000 naira. ..that one na shirt?
We are for all categories if you want luxury we have them

It’s a public forum you have to advertise the lowest affordable item
Check our IG clothingsobams for all
Category

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Sleekfingers: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Menclothing:

We are for all categories if you want luxury we have them

It’s a public forum you have to advertise the lowest affordable item
Check our IG clothingsobams for all
Category

Okay
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by marlow1962(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ozommadu:

Hehehe

This reminds me pre election time when sanwolu was visiting every visitable places in lagos grin

Sanwolu agba baller
He has achieved the visitation goals, now it's ballin/flexin time, my guy is on a high level ballin shiii.
Sanwo olu no send Lagos or lagosians, no politician send you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by sisisioge: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
I like it when men take care of their looks sha grin
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Dancebreaker: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:
How do these guys put on skirts and blouse and not feel gayish?
Who say many of them nor be? tongue cheesy
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by olatunjithomas(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Bro, just dey look. Pretend you don't know anything.
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Resurrection212: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
I can admire anything but you see this fashion of a thing is a no no for me.
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by calabaman(m): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Officialmrt:

I believe they already knew what they signed up for

Most didn't know before signing up.
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Calitoscassius(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
calabaman:

All about the money bro.

A shame really ...
Yes, that is how the model business goes, anyone who is shy should not be a model. When i was modelling, i did take my cloths off also, every time without shame, we had to share hotel rooms with females who took their cloths off too infront of us men after seen each others unclothedness so much we men began having sex with the women, we used share beds with females so might aswell have sex.

It is a very tough and racy business.So much Alcohol, cocaine, partying and no food and they agencies do not like to pay, they just pay for partying and alcohol expensis, hotel accomodations and travels. If you ask for pay they d day " you wanna be a model? You gota work hard" you wanna be famous? We are helping you become famous!" If you don't like it, leave! It is showbiz!

There are hundreds of wannabe models waiting outside begging to take your place.

In the end i thought fork it! I am out!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Calitoscassius(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:
And people say there are no gays in Naigeria? grin grin grin The governor is even endorsing it.
Re: Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
JASONjnr:

Most male models are gay...some idiots may dispute that but it's fuvking true

Guys stay away from male models around you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting / Buhari Writes Senate For Confirmation Of 10 CCB Nominees / Akinwumi Adesina Sworn In For Second Term As AfDB President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.