Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... (4083 Views)

Guys, Have A Lady Hit You Before? How Did You React? Share Your Experience / Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Autobot05: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
apt. I nod one girl give am Koko out of annoyance cause she attacked me. I still dey regret am sha.

The regret side is usual for sane people sha but sometimes violence is necessary ( I never wanted to accept this fact but it’s a fact )
Since I change am for One cult bros wey punch me last week .. he never knew I had that side base on say I Dey respect am
Since I run one small display for am if him and him guys see me for area then Dey mellow wella . Everybody Dey respect themselves now

I never get such violent encounter with women sha but when it comes … her lights 👀will go out in a hurry sha

4 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Autobot05: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Joecross888:

I do not compromise for anyone

Never condone nonsense gang

Sharp.

Just don’t hit first
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Silentgroper(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:
The last woman who raised her hands at me ended up in the hospital and in a cell after her discharge undecided...

Even the "knights in shiny armor" who came to her rescue first lodged in the guard room for a couple of days, before they were moved to a cell undecided...

Every female in my life knows that there are lines that if you cross, you'll face the consequences immediately and one of it is laying your filthy hands on me undecided...

That's why no matter the intensity of the argument they NEVER lay their hands on me undecided...

The only reason why a woman will boldly lay her hands on a man is because she knows that there wouldn't be any consequences undecided...

Once you let her know that there will be consequences for such stu.pidity, they'll melo instantly undecided...
. Word!!
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Rhassidy360: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
progressb4andno:
Exactly, guy which brand of beer do you drink you deserve like 3 bottles.
I always said it that women are like kids, if you don't beat them their body won't normal and they won't respect you,
Lord knows all my girlfriend i beat all of them and i don't even beg for sex,
There was this girl i sent 2k to come to my house and fucck me, she failed to show up i cornered her dealt her hot blows to the face and stomach, she regretted it. Jennyclay and ahnie knows this fact
As a man you are going to enjoy beating your woman because its then they will na mellow, respect and love you but if you don't beat them reverse is the case for you oh.
You're a weak man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Rhassidy360:
You're a weak man
The thing shock me sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Hacks4dummies: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Autobot05:

The regret side is usual for sane people sha but sometimes violence is necessary ( I never wanted to accept this fact but it’s a fact )
Since I change am for One cult bros wey punch me last week .. he never knew I had that side base on say I Dey respect am
Since I run one small display for am if him and him guys see me for area then Dey mellow wella . Everybody Dey respect themselves now

I never get such violent encounter with women sha but when it comes … her lights 👀will go out in a hurry sha

for real. You dey correct. Sometimes women need better resounding slaps to correct their head lest dem go think say you be weak ass niccur

3 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Hacks4dummies: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Who says you have to undecided...
hmm.
.you dey gimme Kobojunkie vibes. Could it be that....
. angry
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by MS247: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Why will you assualt me and think I won't defend myself as a Man... you slap me , I punch your skull

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Uchenna10(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I know a guy in biochem department
Very very nice guy grin grin and he always stood by the "Never hit a woman" mantra.

One G boy dared a girl to go and slap the guy Infront of lecture hall.
The babe refused unto say she dey fear but when she found out it was this particular biochem guy. She agreed to do it grin

Omo the bitch slap the foolish boy first slap
and moved quickly because she was expecting the guy to react.
The idiot stood there smiling
The girl noticing the guy is a weak guy
She came back and dished out 2 hotter slaps on the boy face.
the whole hall looked on in confusion.
Then the G boys brought out phone and was laughing at the foolish guy.
Then the whole class thought it was a skit grin
They even join dey laugh the boy

All this while, the boy took his bag and left the hall with tears..
Lol weak fools like him don't hit women
Women know they can hit him and nothing will happen. So they keep hitting him grin grin

No go abroad go hit woman o.....e no go funny... hitting a woman doesn't make u a strong man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Women are just like children.
If you want to understand Women. Take your time and study the way children behave.

A woman will first test you if you are weak
Before she does any rubbish to you. She will test you. If she see that you are weak, she will disrespect you fully..

Children will test you to see if you will punish them for their bad habits.
If the child see that you are weak, and won't punish them, they begin to disrespect you.

You are so right,

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by CJStarz: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Online warrior 😂

progressb4andno:
Exactly, guy which brand of beer do you drink you deserve like 3 bottles.
I always said it that women are like kids, if you don't beat them their body won't normal and they won't respect you,
Lord knows all my girlfriend i beat all of them and i don't even beg for sex,
There was this girl i sent 2k to come to my house and fucck me, she failed to show up i cornered her dealt her hot blows to the face and stomach, she regretted it. Jennyclay and ahnie knows this fact
As a man you are going to enjoy beating your woman because its then they will na mellow, respect and love you but if you don't beat them reverse is the case for you oh.
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Women are just like children.
If you want to understand Women. Take your time and study the way children behave.

A woman will first test you if you are weak
Before she does any rubbish to you. She will test you. If she see that you are weak, she will disrespect you fully..

Children will test you to see if you will punish them for their bad habits.
If the child see that you are weak, and won't punish them, they begin to disrespect you.

My grandfather told me that beating a woman is very bad but not beating her at all is the worst!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Goldynfavour:
Wow, Abuse of the highest order. I don't know what brought me to this thread. Na some women wey una fit beat not my kind of woman.

They aren't talking of beating women, the discussion is about self defense when a lady goes the physical route . Self defense

Most ladies think assaulting a guy is sweet and they continue to do that because guys allow that to happen. This can graduate from using hands to using weapons. The goal is to avert this scenario.

Physical abuse and assault to anyone is wrong , the person assaulted has the legal right to self defense.

4 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by bummyla(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
My neighbor slapped me once, because I did not retaliate, she boasted she will do it again, the second time she tried it, I grabbed her husband, an innocent man, minding his own business Oooo! I beat the living day light out of the man while she watched! I told her the next time, she go collect her own. For a long time I had peace in that compound!

After a long while they forgot the beating and started again

One Saturday during compound cleaning, I remembered I bought a brand new heavy cutlass for my work, I brought it out while she was running her mouth, with my palm oil to sharpen and greased it. I noticed the horror looks on their faces, I went on whispering while I sharpen the cutlass.

When I finished, I stood up and asked her "Were you talking to me" before she could answer, I dragged the cutlass on the concrete floor, it clanked and sparks went flying everywhere, everybody took to their heels

From that day till they packed out, nobody troubled me again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by bummyla(m): 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Secondly I promised GOD I will never raise my hand against any woman again in my life, but marriage will try you!

After I beat our house girl and she died! I believe she was died! Because the amount of water I pour on her could have woken her up, if it was mere fainting!

I cried and begged her to wake up, but no way! I cried and cried! I saw my life wasting away in front of me

I just looked up into heaven and asked GOD to please wake her up, if HE does I will never raise my hand on any woman again, just a 2 minutes prayers, she coughed and woke up and asked what happened, thank GOD we were alone in the house! Till date nobody knew such thing happed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by LarryCork: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Goldynfavour:
Wow, Abuse of the highest order. I don't know what brought me to this thread. Na some women wey una fit beat not my kind of woman.

helo please. my millionaire uncle is tryin to rent 2 housegirl & he ready to pay u a coool N25,000 a months which include housemaid uniform plus cap. U also be entitle to free breakfast & dinnner but no lunch. he dont want u to be fat.this is a good shancd for u to make moiney. Please are u intaressssted please?(no oofeincse) smiley
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Fahvvy: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
hmm.
.you dey gimme Kobojunkie vibes. Could it be that....
. angry
Whatever undecided...
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Hacks4dummies: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fahvvy:

Whatever undecided...
I'll get you. angry I'll have your head on a tray real soon..
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Starboytwo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Im too tall and classy for any woman to tryna hit me tongue

Like for real, whats the nature of our relationship that shall warrant such craziness?? Honestly dont see that happening.

Lets say for Instance a lady hit me or something, I guess I'd just walk away. I mean, I'd blame myself for letting such happen in the first place... Or maybe she was sent to provoke me, or she had a death wish. I'm not interested in spending time in jail...

Yes, I'd walk away. I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by obinna58(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Respect isn’t gained through physical abuse, not children, not women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by JustPowerApps(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
If a woman hits you, walk away from the scene asap, hitting her back will only make it worse. You can exchange bitter words but never ever get to the point of hitting each other, even while exchanging words, make sure not to issue any threat, the world as we know it is risky.
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by ukaface(f): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Which brings me to my topic

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Spare the rod and spoil the woman.

If you flog a child, they will behave and know their boundaries. Same with women.

The advice "Never hit a woman" is for weak men.

If a woman comes to me throwing punches

1. I no longer consider you a woman
2. You want to be treated equal like men, so I go punch you like man grin grin grin
No problem
Sha no go kill person
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by ukaface(f): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I know a guy in biochem department
Very very nice guy grin grin and he always stood by the "Never hit a woman" mantra.

One G boy dared a girl to go and slap the guy Infront of lecture hall.
The babe refused unto say she dey fear but when she found out it was this particular biochem guy. She agreed to do it grin

Omo the bitch slap the foolish boy first slap
and moved quickly because she was expecting the guy to react.
The idiot stood there smiling
The girl noticing the guy is a weak guy
She came back and dished out 2 hotter slaps on the boy face.
the whole hall looked on in confusion.
Then the G boys brought out phone and was laughing at the foolish guy.
Then the whole class thought it was a skit grin
They even join dey laugh the boy

All this while, the boy took his bag and left the hall with tears..
Lol weak fools like him don't hit women
Women know they can hit him and nothing will happen. So they keep hitting him grin grin
You fail
To realise the one at fault is actually the guy that made a dare with the lady.
This is a case of man do man wicked
Why would a G guy use a female against another guy? Is that the bro code? Omo if that is part of bro code then y’all need to sit down and review it.
Guy no do anything to babe, you dare the babe to slap the guy, and you end up laughing at him… make it make sense. To embarrass him?
Not every guy is hard, there are softies too that doesn’t mean he is a foolish guy. He must have been surprised to do anything ( I would too)
If you are hailing the G guy then you ain’t a nice person after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

My grandfather told me that beating a woman is very bad but not beating her at all is the worst!
Words from a very wise man grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by ukaface(f): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
bummyla:
My neighbor slapped me once, because I did not retaliate, she boasted she will do it again, the second time she tried it, I grabbed her husband, an innocent man, minding his own business Oooo! I beat the living day light out of the man while she watched! I told her the next time, she go collect her own. For a long time I had peace in that compound!

After a long while they forgot the beating and started again

One Saturday during compound cleaning, I remembered I bought a brand new heavy cutlass for my work, I brought it out while she was running her mouth, with my palm oil to sharpen and greased it. I noticed the horror looks on their faces, I went on whispering while I sharpen the cutlass.

When I finished, I stood up and asked her "Were you talking to me" before she could answer, I dragged the cutlass on the concrete floor, it clanked and sparks went flying everywhere, everybody took to their heels

From that day till they packed out, nobody troubled me again
Thank God the woman or her household no die mysteriously, if not them go say na you
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
ukaface:

You fail
Why would a G guy use a female against another guy? Is that the bro code? Omo if that is part of bro code then y’all need to sit down and review it.
Guy no do anything to babe, you dare the babe to slap the guy, and you end up laughing at him… make it make sense. To embarrass him?
Not every guy is hard, there are softies too that doesn’t mean he is a foolish guy. He must have been surprised to do anything ( I would too)
The world ain't no bed of roses nigga!!
This happened years ago and trust me bring a soft dude in Nigeria is a very huge disadvantage.
You need to train and learn how to battle
Or else even the smallest boy will bully you
Stop acting like a pussy bro
The world ain't bulit for sissy ass niggas. Toughen up

1 Like

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by SultanOfPuna: 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
ukaface:

You fail
If it were me I would have punched that bitch on the first slap.
Then next time, if yahoo guy tells her to jump 4 storey building. Make she jump am. Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by ukaface(f): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

The world ain't no bed of roses nigga!!
This happened years ago and trust me bring a soft dude in Nigeria is a very huge disadvantage.
You need to train and learn how to battle
Or else even the smallest boy will bully you
Stop acting like a pussy bro
The world ain't bulit for sissy ass niggas. Toughen up
This one Dey call me bro
Ta ni bro e?
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by ukaface(f): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

If it were me I would have punched that bitch on the first slap.
Then next time, if yahoo guy tells her to jump 4 storey building. Make she jump am. Nonesense
And assuming anything happens to the girl, na the G guy go take the blame?
In that story, the person to be held and beaten is the G guy.
If he had so much wanted to beat the guy, he could have done it himself, not sending a female to do it for him. It doesn’t make sense
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by pussyphilia(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Me I respect my woman if she beats me. I don't like weak ladies. Ladies who are doormats to men is a complete turn off for me.

I love my ladies pretty hot, strong, dominant and no-nonsensical. That's the kind of ladies that ready get my dck hard so she has to always enjoy fvckking me after beating.

Different stones for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by ukaface(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
pussyphilia:
Me I respect my woman if she beats me. I don't like weak ladies. Ladies who are doormats to men is a complete turn off for me.

I love my ladies pretty hot, strong, dominant and no-nonsensical. That's the kind of ladies that ready get my dck hard so she has to always enjoy fvckking me after beating.

Different stones for different folks.
nothing I no go read for this forum
O chim , hiaaaaaa
Re: If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... by Jman06(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
ukaface:
nothing I no go read for this forum
O chim , hiaaaaaa
You dey mind that simp?

That guy ( abi girl sef) deserve the award of the biggest simp of nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble / My Friend's Ex-girlfriend [BBM Loyalty] / Is She Mad Yes Or No ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.