Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (50910 Views)

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by wittywriter: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Streett:
…..Israel too Gangsta abegg grin

See different shades of mending grin
ClearFlair:
Levels

WAR IS NEVER THE BEST OPTION TO PEACE.

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by EyeCumInPiss: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by kereman1: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
The IDF is the most Human military Formation on Earth.

I have not seen where in the Face of war a nation's military notify civilians to vacate the place. Not just being notified but they give ample time for civilians to vacate.

I have not seen a military force that strikes the enemy in a war while doing everything within its powers to minimise civilian casualties

Hamas and it fellow terrorist gang use their civilians as cover .
They purposely place themselves and weapons inside and within civilian residence, hospitals, etc .

GOD Bless the IDF!
GOD Bless His CHOSEN Nation ISRAEL!

Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by happney65: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is overrated. A unified Arab nation will bring it down. They're landgrabbers.

Like they did in the 6days Arab War? Wetin Egypt eyes see then,their mouth no fit talk. Ever since then they have been friends with Isreal

Who wan die. grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=Holiness2100 post=126679481][/quote]

As a people who have seen and experienced first hand, the ugliness, brutality and evils of terrorism, we stand with the people of Israel in this trying time.

Terrorism must never win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by parkervero(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Israel are peaceful people. They warn before striking unlike evil Hamas

They've tried it before but they were defeated

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Sillymoderators: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Floky215:

This matter pain you very well...!!
For moslem to destroy Israel.. there would be no single one left breating again in this world..!! Know this and know peace..!!

Don't give yourself hypertension on mater that does not concern you, but if you want to be over zelouse and fight for your Allah, then you can as well find your way to Gaza...!!
You wey dey comment in support of Israel the matter concern you? Hypocrite! You should also find your way to Gaza to defend Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by robinfemi: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by KnownUnknown: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
The IDF is the most Human military Formation on Earth.

I have not seen where in the Face of war a nation's military notify civilians to vacate the place. Not just being notified but they give ample time for civilians to vacate.

I have not seen a military force that strikes the enemy in a war while doing everything within its powers to minimise civilian casualties

They purposely place themselves and weapons inside and within civilian residence, hospitals, etc .

GOD Bless the IDF!
GOD Bless His CHOSEN Nation ISRAEL!

Nothing is as annoying as a stupid nigger.

2 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by shineeye1: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

A day as coming when Muslims will defeat all the Lord's chosen gods(the jews).
It has been done before so you know though Mouka and his sheep might worship the jews they are not above defeat

Ignoramus, this is not a war between Muslim and jew. It is a war between vampire terrorist and the civilized world

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Sillymoderators: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is overrated. A unified Arab nation will bring it down. They're landgrabbers.
Na American dey help them.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
McLizbae:
The war is just getting started.

We are about to extract the full price ... Israeli Economic Minister

2 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by justmondris: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

How, please explain.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Antoeni(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by KnownUnknown: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
Antoeni:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.
undecided

Another nigger.

2 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by MuslimIgbo: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
[i]The IDF is the most Human military Formation on Earth.

GOD Bless the IDF!
GOD Bless His CHOSEN Nation ISRAEL! []
Brainwashed or-deh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by nototribalist: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

It has been done before so you know though Mouka and his sheep might worship the jews they are not above defeat

You want America and Britain to wipe all muslims away from this earth abi? be careful grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by 9jaloyalist(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

What's hindering your Arabian unity? After the Saudi King meeting with OIC, did anything change?
Mouth Action Arabian

The last line 😂 😂 😂😂

Hottest blow of the year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fvck Israel

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Passionate888: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
BentizilL0:

One on one without any foreign assistance, Israel cannot defeat Egypt.. Iran, Turkey will erase Israel without any foreign assistance and those two are not Arab... grin

Throughout history, Israel has always been a bitch of superpowers. Now it's USA turn...

Just like Nigeria relied on foreign help during the civil war

2 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Guyman01: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Did you notice that for the first time Northerners are not passionate about the Israel and Palestinian conflict unlike in the past which by now they would have started rioting and attacking innocent Christians as revenge for Palestinians.

Tinubu has used hunger and starvation to reset their brains, now their focus is where their next meal will come from and if Tinubu's palliative will even get across to them grin grin grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by nototribalist: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Brainwashed or-deh grin grin

we are protesting against islamic terrorist tomorrow in Lagos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Business3600: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

Bro why are you angry. The isrealiite are only trying to wipe of the hamas terrorists. Thats a good development 👌

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by nototribalist: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel

we will deal with you terrorists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by omoadeleye(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
The Hamas terrorist organization committed the most horrific crimes against humanity - the slaughter of innocents. Rape of women and kidnapping of children, elderly people and families from all sects and sects - Jews, Christians, Muslims and foreigners. The actions of Hamas terrorists contradict the true Islamic religion.

Hamas - ISIS (ISIS)

Hamas leaders are exploiting you!

They and their families are in safe places while you will die in vain! Hamas leaders started a war

the Israeli Defense Army

To surrender, proceed as follows:

(1) Remove all military stubbornness from you

(2) Raise your hands

3) If you can, wave a white cloth

(4) Act according to the additional instructions you receive from the Israeli army.

5) There is no need to bring food and water with you, we will take care of this matter.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by pek(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
BentizilL0:

One on one without any foreign assistance, Israel cannot defeat Egypt.. Iran, Turkey will erase Israel without any foreign assistance and those two are not Arab... grin

Throughout history, Israel has always been a bitch of superpowers. Now it's USA turn...
Ever heard of the six days war? Google it.

10 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Jagabanarmy: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=Holiness2100 post=126679481][/quote]
Surrender now or be eliminated that's the message and I know those terrorists will never surrender so no need for this appeal to them. IDF should eliminate all Hamas' fighters.. period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tell that to Egypt and the rest ...a nation that other nations pays to come build ammunition manufacturing factories in their country

The inventors of the drone system

A nation with over 100 scientific prize with the entire Arab with just 3

The richest nation without oil in the middle east

The best military in the entire middle east and beyond with the most feared intelligence agency on earth

A country that knocked off 4 Russia fighter jets in the sky in a minute

U dey whine us?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by linearity: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
There is one vital instruction followed by another missing from that list, Israel & IDF of all people should know better…

6. Remove all your clothes, Yes be butt naked!
7. We will give you brand new clothes.

E get why…..don’t trust those guys for one minute, they could be hiding suicide vest under their clothing.

Ladies, please & please if you must do anything, please don’t die a virgin, e get why…..terrorists are waiting for you to complete their number of virgins….😂

All hands must be on deck to prevent them from getting their hands close to those 72 virgins!

6 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Enemyofpeace: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Israel my motherland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Dynamicboss: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
grin grin

This IDF no get chill mehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Spidermon: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
huptin:

In 1948, when Isreal was just a day old in their current location, Egypt alongside 5 other arab nations fought Israel, they were soundly defeated in 6 days! No be by mouth, the Jews are blessed.

Turkey and Iran can try it also...no one is holding them. Moslems are known for empty chest beating, no one takes you guys seriously.

Incorrect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.