Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (50923 Views)

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by goody234: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
My nigerians watch out for the fake accts on here paid bloggers in our midst to sway opinions don't fall for it
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is overrated. A unified Arab nation will bring it down. They're landgrabbers.
a unified Christian nations will wipe out the Arab nations

4 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Well said pastor, by the way , I am a Christian as well and by extension a pastor as well. Hamas should be totally condemned quite alright but I need to ask you just one very important thing: Did you use to condemn the IDF you are praising now whenever they kill, maim and murder innocent Palestinian women and children ?. Plea answer yes or no. Thanks

Righteousness2:
The IDF is the most Human military Formation on Earth.

I have not seen where in the Face of war a nation's military notify civilians to vacate the place. Not just being notified but they give ample time for civilians to vacate.

I have not seen a military force that strikes the enemy in a war while doing everything within its powers to minimise civilian casualties

Hamas and it fellow terrorist gang use their civilians as cover .
They purposely place themselves and weapons inside and within civilian residence, hospitals, etc .

GOD Bless the IDF!
GOD Bless His CHOSEN Nation ISRAEL!
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Eidris01(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:

I have not seen where in the Face of war a nation's military notify civilians to vacate the place. Not just being notified but they give ample time for civilians to vacate.

I have not seen a military force that strikes the enemy in a war while doing everything within its powers to minimise civilian casualties

They purposely place themselves and weapons inside and within civilian residence, hospitals, etc .

GOD Bless the IDF!
You have been fed lies. Why don't you go live there for a week to experience how hospitable they are
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by 7upnigeria: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is overrated. A unified Arab nation will bring it down. They're landgrabbers.

The entire Arab league will be wiped off, go and check history. Israel can handle all of them together, but let me remind you that Britain and USA will not sit back if other Arab countries try to JUST INTERFERE in this battle.

2 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by article1: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

A day as coming when Muslims will defeat all the Lord's chosen gods(the jews).
It has been done before so you know though Mouka and his sheep might worship the jews they are not above defeat
Overzealousness and fanaticsm have always been one reason why you morons lose your lives like chickens. Go to Gaza and take up weapon against Israel. That way we'll know you're a man

4 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Fuckyoumod: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Please Mr terrorist when will they finally bring Israel down? We hear this narrative everyday.

Death to Israel, death to America chants everyday. yet Israel have been killing muslims since 7th Oct to date. Lol.....

Let all the terrorists of the world join hands to destroy Israel then you will understand that khaki is not leather.

Noise markers, after bragging go to Gaza and fight Israel yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by greggng: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
BentizilL0:

One on one without any foreign assistance, Israel cannot defeat Egypt.. Iran, Turkey will erase Israel without any foreign assistance and those two are not Arab... grin

Throughout history, Israel has always been a bitch of superpowers. Now it's USA turn...

Isaiah 14
New International Version
14 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;
once again he will choose Israel
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
2 Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by travismacoy: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
All these wicked muslims soul are vexing for nothing. God will keep punishing them all.

3 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Showguyz: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
sulaimania2003:
It's been almost a month now and your useless IDF is still fighting a nation no freedom or what so ever .you control everything from there food ,water and even every aspect of there life .
And you are still begging them to surrender?
If not for troops and ammunition USA and UK are bringing in every day . do you think you can defeat this Hamas on a normal ground .
One day Palestine will sure be free to eat it's food ,water and build its own weapon .we shall see by then .
Just small attack,USA carry Deadly ship dey wait ,Uk follow .why ?
Because,this attack shows Israel is weak and nothing more .
How many Hamas have been able to kill or arrest since day One ? Lol people
If you like don't free Palestine or give them back their land .
If they do there mind u mf's will start screaming war crime
Now there are giving the free chance to surrender and you are complaining
Don't forget isreal has war heads and there ain't Russia who is afraid of using it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Spidermon: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Give us the correct about how Israel have been knocking. Arabian nations since their return in 1948, wotowoto

I was only referring to the dates in that particular narrative.
The 6 day war was in 1967.
A day old country can't possess that level of aerial capability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Confirmedzombie: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is absolute rubbish as Israel is ironically begging the Hamas for peace.

Israel has seen the handwriting on the wall that the Arab world have formed alliance with the Hamas to destroy Israel to dust.

Israel bombed and killed innocent civilians and the Hamas who are merely freedom fighters.

Israel will weep and sorrow in the coming days as Muslims been a religion of peace does not mean it will overlook the atrocities of Israel.

The only solution for the Hamas to surrender is their independence. Anything short of this, the war will continue.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by gigabyte13: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
BentizilL0:

One on one without any foreign assistance, Israel cannot defeat Egypt.. Iran, Turkey will erase Israel without any foreign assistance and those two are not Arab... grin

Throughout history, Israel has always been a bitch of superpowers. Now it's USA turn...

Did you just mentioned Egypt....??
You sure say, you Sabi history of Egypt and isreal so.....??
Isreal don murder Egypt tire.
You see Egypt threaten isreal with anything....?
Egypt don learn their own lesson Jeje.....

Iran just dey make mouth all dis while, liver them no get.
Palestine get liver pass lran.
Make lran just leave mouth, enter dis war lasan. Weertin lraq do them that time, go be children play to wertin isreal go do them.

5 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by oliverwrites: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Most Muslim nations are against Palestine just in case you do not already know.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Aboki99(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless the IDF!

May God treat you in life like the Israelis treat Palestinians
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Geenosko: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

It has been done before so you know though Mouka and his sheep might worship the jews they are not above defeat

Lol.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Akpan107(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
In1967 Arab - Israeli war, over 50 Arabs and Muslims countries joined their military together to fight Israel, unfortunately for them,

Israel defeated them in just six day.

Remember I said just six (6) days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Advancedman(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Isaiah 14
New International Version
14 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;
once again he will choose Israel
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
2 Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors.

AMEN
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by JOemmy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

HIS IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE.
All israeli jews should embrace JESUS CHRIST NOW TO HAVE PEACE AMONG THE EXTREMIST ARAB NATIONS SURROUNDING THEM.You israelis should go back to Christianity as the only faith in Israel, abolish all idol related faith and follow JESUS,BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ONLY YOUR BROTHER BUT ALSO THE SON OF GOD,THE MESSIAH FROM ALL PHYSICAL AND SPRITUALS PROOFS. SHALOM!

Who knows if Israel would have since been exterminated if they were a practicing Christian nation their ruggedness, survival instincts and ability to severely deal with their enemies might just be because of Judaism they are still practicing.

4 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by matm: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

Defeat people who allow you be even though u don't believe in their religion?
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Showguyz: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is absolute rubbish as Israel is ironically begging the Hamas for peace.

Israel has seen the handwriting on the wall that the Arab world have formed alliance with the Hamas to destroy Israel to dust.

Israel bombed and killed innocent civilians and the Hamas who are merely freedom fighters.

Israel will weep and sorrow in the coming days as Muslims been a religion of peace does not mean it will overlook the atrocities of Israel.

The only solution for the Hamas to surrender is their independence. Anything short of this, the war will continue.

And you think isreal alies would sit back and watch?

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by jamesversion: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
I know MURIC can read and understand Arabic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Moniya4Real(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na wa for you guys o! I sometimes wonder what actually happened to the black man’s brains. See how you are willing to die for the two religions that weee imported to us in Africa. By the way, the fact that I am devout Christian doesn’t imply I’ll wish death for non-Christian’s , especially Arabs. Whatever happens to Justice in you guys fanatical minds. Pls, be rational for once and use your brains naw

Thisis2raw:
a unified Christian nations will wipe out the Arab nations
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by chriskrea: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hello sir, i have been sending you messages but no answer. I have been looking forward to hear from you thru email.

Righteousness2:

GOD Bless the IDF!
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
nototribalist:

we will deal with you terrorists

Fvck you too!

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by NOwazobia: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless the IDF!
Just focus on your gospel and leave political war alone, else you will be discrediting your gospel.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Chienex24(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

Of course!! Even the book of Revelation in the Bible establishes the fact that Muslim will defeat everybody. Their sole aim of existence is to kill and conquer, even when there is no need for war and everyone calls for peace. It has always been in an average Muslim blood to kill and conquer and defeat!! That is why terrorist rise even among themselves. Check out ISIS and Al Shabab

2 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by MightySparrow: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

Islam is a scam. All over ages, Muslims have been trying to discredit the Bible yet the prophecies are coming true. The Muslims claim that Allah gave the land ' the righteous ones' to replace the Jews, yet the Jews came back just as Isaiah predicted. The Bible predicted the total destruction of Babylon, the rest is history.

Yes, again, there will be a gang up against the Jews. Our own God, Jehovah told us the outcome of the battle about three thousand years ago.

The restoration of was predicted about 2800 ago. It was fulfilled. Which Muslim can stop the rest.

Wise people still seek Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Kazeemabiodun: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:

GOD Bless the IDF!
you are definitely oponu

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by hkidola00(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Antoeni:
Satan must Bow To God
Hamas Must Bow to God
did you know baptist church was bombed by isreal forces recently in gaza,what do you hav to say about that
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Microwhy: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
IDF are just fooling around because of the backings it has.
What is happening now will never happen again.
More Hamas are already born and next strike will be more sophisticated and more brutal.
IDF think the whole thing is about military superior power but its far from it.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by teebaxy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Floky215:

This matter pain you very well...!!
For moslem to destroy Israel.. there would be no single one left breating again in this world..!! Know this and know peace..!!

Don't give yourself hypertension on mater that does not concern you, but if you want to be over zelouse and fight for your Allah, then you can as well find your way to Gaza...!!
I will even sponsor the bastard trip to Gaza , If he sure for him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.