Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (50916 Views)

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning / Russia Gives Ukrainian Troops At Azovstal steel plant 4pm Today To Surrender / Russia Created A Deepfake Video Of Zelensky Asking Ukrainian Troops To Surrender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by barikay: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
dappydozzy:

You just talk about nuclear weapons, like that, Isreal has nuclear weapons but cant use it. Isreal using nuclear weapons in the Middle East will affect Isreal itself, it is like a suicide mission for Isreal, Nuclear weapons are just detterent, to use it is another issue. A unified arab front with conventional warfare will still defeat Isreal,,, like what Egypt did to Isreal back in the 70s.
joke abi. Egypt vow never to fight Israel. Pharoah case
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Stephench: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
smeag0l:
That wasnt what happened in that war. Egypt gained an advantage in the first 6 days of the war, pushing back Israeli forces stationed in Sinai beyond the recognized boundary lines. This happened because Israeli forces were split in two fronts- on the north battling Syria and on the east battling Egypt. The remaining soldiers held their positions and inflicted serious casualties on the Egyptians when they planned to advance further beyond Sinai. Remember that Israel took Sinai from Egypt in 1967. Back to the 1973 war: When Israel finished with Syria by bombing every critical infrastructure in Aleppo , Damascus and othwr cities, they destroyed the syrian army including additional soldiers send from Iraq and Iran. There were Jordanian soldiers but Israel didnt touch them because the king of Jordan never wanted to fight that war so he just asked his soldiers to show presence but never engage. This was already agreed with the Israeli prime minister. Israel now pulled its resources from syria to face Egypt but maintained an outpost in the Golan heights. This reinforcement was all that was needed to ambush the Egyptian soldiers and have them surrender. At that time, Israeli soldiers already built two bridges across the dead Sea to gain access into Egypt, Kill numerous soldiers and were advancing towards Cairo before a cease fire was called for by the UN. That cease fire prevented the destruction of Cairo just the way Damascus was destroyed

You're obviously completely biased. Look at how you subtly left out the most important events in the war - the Americans. How America negotiated a ceasefire and at the same time planning strikes with Israel etc. Russia didn't get involved initially because though they supplied the Egyptians before the war, they were kicked out of Egypt as a result of some misunderstanding. Had they not intervened, America was ready to wipe Egypt out of the earth. America didn't only send weapon, American special forces and pilots also participated in the war.

The American airlift - the Nickel Grass changed the course of the war. And Egypt attacked the Israeli stronghold and dismantled it in 6 hours - google it. And the arrangement to return all the ceased land was reached in 1973 although it took some time to finalize.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Gainman: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
BentizilL0:

One on one without any foreign assistance, Israel cannot defeat Egypt.. Iran, Turkey will erase Israel without any foreign assistance and those two are not Arab... grin

Throughout history, Israel has always been a bitch of superpowers. Now it's USA turn...
how old are u? I can feel u watch movies a lot. This is not ps game. U talk as if nah bread and tea. So turkey will come out to fight for terrorist hamas and put her citizens in danger. Do u think countries like turkey will waste her resources on defending Iran or Lebanon. U be mumu oo. Why did Egypt no allow Palestinians to cross to Egypt. Do u think these countries are idiot. They can only cause for cease fire. U think going to war nah small money. Nah rich country fit go war. Iran people wey never chop belleful. Iran can survive straight 5 days war. If Israel and Palestine war stop today. The Israelis citizens will start protest against Benjamin netayanhu d folling day. To tell u isrealis are stubborn people. Muslims claiming this isrealis are not the original isrealis. Dey play. The exact thing in d Bible is what is happening. Muslims and d Arab nations are blind to this. Reason why Muslims are foolishly thinking they can defeat Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Benitoh: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

He doesn't need to go there. Israel is already doing the needful. More Hamas to go down. No be to de hide inside tunnel like bush rats and rabbits. Israel go smoke them out
grin grin grin
You people will kill me for nairaland with laughter. grin grin grin

Hiding inside tunnel like bush rat and rabbit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Juventus4life: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
The IDF is the most Human military Formation on Earth.

I have not seen where in the Face of war a nation's military notify civilians to vacate the place. Not just being notified but they give ample time for civilians to vacate.

I have not seen a military force that strikes the enemy in a war while doing everything within its powers to minimise civilian casualties

Hamas and it fellow terrorist gang use their civilians as cover .
They purposely place themselves and weapons inside and within civilian residence, hospitals, etc .

GOD Bless the IDF!
GOD Bless His CHOSEN Nation ISRAEL!
How I wish you know that Christianity is the third religion in Israel that's after Judaism and Islam
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by mikeapollo: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
BentizilL0:

One on one without any foreign assistance, Israel cannot defeat Egypt.. Iran, Turkey will erase Israel without any foreign assistance and those two are not Arab... grin

Throughout history, Israel has always been a bitch of superpowers. Now it's USA turn...

You lie bad!. The Egypt, Iran, Turkey etc rely more on external help from Russia, China and North Korea, more than Israel relies on USA.
Israel produces weapons from its own research, and collaborates with US for mass production and funding.

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by goody234: 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
JoeEeL:

We are not falling for it. But be reassured we are not falling for arab ideologies either.
Good i hope you read what i wrote be objective

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Fiscus105(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is overrated. A unified Arab nation will bring it down. They're landgrabbers.

PLEASE STROLL DOWN AND CHECK RESULT.

Don't forget to also check. one nation against combine all other jihad republic.

You think for arab to be relunctant to involve noe is ordinary? They looked back the score in years past wen they involved and weak from within band quickly abandoned Palestine to carry her cross alone.

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Harrisonwo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
dappydozzy:

You just talk about nuclear weapons, like that, Isreal has nuclear weapons but cant use it. Isreal using nuclear weapons in the Middle East will affect Isreal itself, it is like a suicide mission for Isreal, Nuclear weapons are just detterent, to use it is another issue. A unified arab front with conventional warfare will still defeat Isreal,,, like what Egypt did to Isreal back in the 70s.

Egypt never defeated isreal in those coalition war. The 1973 deal was brokered for isreal to give up Egyptian territories as a condition for peace offering.
When studied properly, isreal never wanted to fight. 5 different time have a peace deal being brought up to settle these Palestine/isreal issues and on those 5 times, isreal accepted the conditions but the Palestinian refused wanting a total eradication of isreal from the middle east.
To me, the permanent solution will be isreal taking over Gaza and giving up the same measurement of land to mainland Palestine and resettling it's people
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Whada: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
I see many of you think Israelis are Christians fighting against Muslims (Hamas). If that's your thinking, you're wrong. Just know that. Christianity is not the religion of Jews, it's Judaism.

"The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2022 was 73.6% Jewish, 18.1% Muslim, 1.9% Christian, and 1.6% Druze. The remaining 4.8% included faiths such as Samaritanism and Baháʼí, as well as "religiously unclassified""
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Henryfortune(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
The Palestine are no different from the defunct obident rug rats we had in Nigerian...
My question had always been who started this all
What would have happened to the innocent civilians in Israel if those bombs were or had been allowed to land on them ...
War those no one any good but why start one when you can't finish it
Just like the obident who only depends on social media news to be able toake up their minds on issues...Any where belly face set of people

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2023
But regardless of whichever Faith we profess, you do know in your mind what you read here is nothing but truth

JoeEeL:

You are a capybara worrying over the fate of the anaconda.

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by sheriffindy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Terrorists (Islamists) perpetrating evil in the act of righteousness.

No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself

A day as coming when Muslims will defeat all the Lord's chosen gods(the jews).
Codepain:

It has been done before so you know though Mouka and his sheep might worship the jews they are not above defeat
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by tkgindofa(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

It has been done before so you know though Mouka and his sheep might worship the jews they are not above defeat

The flight tickets to Gaza is affordable oh, the racist Palestinians will roast you death, if you offended them oh; this is not religious war, but a Land tussle ohhhh.....
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by smeag0l(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
America only supplied weapons to Israel when the soviet union supplied to Egypt. Nothing more. America never attacked nor planned to attack Israel in 1973. Go and read your history.
Stephench:

You're obviously completely biased. Look at how you subtly left out the most important events in the war - the Americans. How America negotiated a ceasefire and at the same time planning strikes with Israel etc. Russia didn't get involved initially because though they supplied the Egyptians before the war, they were kicked out of Egypt as a result of some misunderstanding. Had they not intervened, America was ready to wipe Egypt out of the earth. America didn't only send weapon, American special forces and pilots also participated in the war.

The American airlift - the Nickel Grass changed the course of the war. And Egypt attacked the Israeli stronghold and dismantled it in 6 hours - google it. And the arrangement to return all the ceased land was reached in 1973 although it took some time to finalize.

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by gassbee: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeyun:
the ones wey them don defeat them before nkor na USA help them? Wen Iran join force with other Arab nations they no fit defeat that tiny Israel na when then come fight alone then go come defeat them? Iran no their match no go use your mouth put Iran for trouble
bros dat was then wen they were using inferior weapons, if those same Arab nations take on Isreal today without US interfering, Isreal wil become history.

Ordinary small Hezbolla say dem wan join this Hamas fight, na so US begin send enough weapons to Isreal, US even send one thier best Strike Carrier station am near Isreal. US say if them attack Isreal, US say dem go join fight for Isreal for ordinary Hezbola

Bros wat does that tel u, if Isreal was dat strong why US stil wan support Isreal for this war
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Flows001(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
dappydozzy:

Dont even talk about Egypt, the Egyptian Airforce, flushed the Isreali forces out of the Sinai Peninsula, the reason why Egypt wont attack Isreal is because of the Camp David Peace Accords between the two nations brokered by President Jimmy Carter . It is not like Egypt fears Isreal, if Isreal violates Egypt territorial integrity too much, the consequences will be brutal. The reason Isreal is still standing today is because of the Support of the US and the UK. Imagine an Isreal without THAAD and Patriot missile defence systems from US. 800 rockets from Gaza, Lebanon and Syria will overwhelm Iron Dome and there will be a lot of casualties in Isreal. That on a regular basis, will spell doom for Isreal. How much is their population? How much is their army strength ? They are just agressors and bullies .

Go and read more about the Yum Kippur war before you spill trash about Egypt.
Egypt recorded the highest casualties in that war.

Isn't it double standard for you to be suggesting coalition of Arab countries against the tiny Israel and still wail about the US supporting Israel.

Let's assume the US supports Israel with war equipments, does the US also go to the war front with the Israelis?

The answer is no.

Attached is the number of nations that fought against Israel during the Yum Kippur war, and Israel still won the war, with Egypt suffering the highest casualties.

The Israelis are way above the level of all the Arab nations surrounding them, know this and know peace...

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Chemlite: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Why will they even consider the terrorist(Hamas) when the later never did same to civilian in Israel?
Pls just wipe out any terrorist in Palestine for other peace-loving citizens to live without fear and molestation!
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by bellabello(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
huptin:

In 1948, when Isreal was just a day old in their current location, Egypt alongside 5 other arab nations fought Israel, they were soundly defeated in 6 days! No be by mouth, the Jews are blessed.

Turkey and Iran can try it also...no one is holding them. Moslems are known for empty chest beating, no one takes you guys seriously.

Think before you talk, a day old where they get amunations? USA British and others were supporting overrated Israel from day 1
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Righteousness2:
The IDF is the most Human military Formation on Earth.

I have not seen where in the Face of war a nation's military notify civilians to vacate the place. Not just being notified but they give ample time for civilians to vacate.

I have not seen a military force that strikes the enemy in a war while doing everything within its powers to minimise civilian casualties

Hamas and it fellow terrorist gang use their civilians as cover .
They purposely place themselves and weapons inside and within civilian residence, hospitals, etc .

GOD Bless the IDF!
GOD Bless His CHOSEN Nation ISRAEL!

'I am Israel. I came to a land without a people for a people without a land. Those people who happened to be here, had no right to be here, and my people showed them they had to leave or die, razing 400 Palestinian villages to the ground, erasing their history.

I am Israel. Some of my people committed massacres and later became Prime Ministers to represent me. In 1948, Menachem Begin was in charge of the unit that slaughtered the inhabitants of Deir Yassin, including 100 women and children. In 1953, Ariel Sharon led the slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, and in 1982 arranged for our allies to butcher around 2,000 in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila.

I am Israel. Carved in 1948 out of 78% of the land of Palestine, dispossessing its inhabitants and replacing them with Jews from Europe and other parts of the world. While the natives whose families lived on this land for thousands of years are not allowed to return, Jews from all over the world are welcome to instant citizenship.

I am Israel. In 1967, I swallowed the remaining lands of Palestine - East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza - and placed their inhabitants under an oppressive military rule, controlling and humiliating every aspect of their daily lives. Eventually, they should get the message that they are not welcome to stay, and join the millions of Palestinian refugees in the shanty camps of Lebanon and Jordan.

I am Israel. I have the power to control American policy. My American Israel Public Affairs Committee can make or break any politician of its choosing, and as you see, they all compete to please me. All the forces of the world are powerless against me, including the UN as I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes. As Sharon so eloquently phrased it, “We control America”.

I am Israel. I influence American mainstream media too, and you will always find the news tailored to my favor. I have invested millions of dollars into PR representation, and CNN, New York Times, and others have been doing an excellent job of promoting my propaganda. Look at other international news sources and you will see the difference.

I am Israel. You Palestinians want to negotiate “peace!?” But you are not as smart as me; I will negotiate, but will only let you have your municipalities while I control your borders, your water, your airspace and anything else of importance. While we “negotiate,” I will swallow your hilltops and fill them with settlements, populated by the most extremist of my extremists, armed to the teeth. These settlements will be connected with roads you cannot use, and you will be imprisoned in your little Bantustans between them, surrounded by checkpoints in every direction.

I am Israel. I have the fourth strongest army in the world, possessing nuclear weapons. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones, don’t you know my soldiers won’t hesitate to blow their heads off? In 17 months, I have killed 900 of you and injured 17,000, mostly civilians, and have the mandate to continue since the international community remains silent. Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Israeli reserve officers who are now refusing to carry out my control over your lands and people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.

Iam Israel. You want freedom? I have bullets, tanks, missiles, Apaches and F-16s to obliterate you. I have placed your towns under siege, confiscated your lands, uprooted your trees, demolished your homes, and you still demand freedom? Don’t you get the message? You will never have peace or freedom, because I am Israel.'
- Professor Norman Finkelstein.

Please also read 'The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine', by Israeli history professor and activist Ilan Pappé .

The world has been lied to for 73 years. The Palestinian people are destroyed before our eyes, and many of those who have been shouting loudly, 'Never again', look away.

Please share.
On your mobile, press your finger on an empty part of the text for 2 seconds. The 'select all' and copy and paste options will pop up.
#FreePalestine

https://fb.watch/nVRmr0fsJm/?mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by huptin(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
dappydozzy:

How did Egypt defeat Israel in 1973? Egypt and Syria launched a surprise attack on Israel and were initially pushing back the Israelis, until USA supplied Israel with weapons and Israel eventually took the Golan heights, how is that a victory for Egypt? Taqqiyah has finished you people o, you can lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Exjoker(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is overrated. A unified Arab nation will bring it down. They're landgrabbers.
They tried that and lost to Israel.... Go and read about ISRAEL -ARAB WAR OF 1948. That was even when Israel is just baby nation.

Israel now is one of the best technologically advanced country in the world with some of the best defense industries in the world.

The people are zealous and ready to defend their country.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Thonee(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Codepain:

Muslims terrorist worships déàth including you but all your future plans of war against the chosen of the Lord will be in vain cos you'll die with your time bömb.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by alabisulaiman31: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
huptin:

Israel is overrated, but it will take the unified Arab nations to bring it down? What an irony. So if the Arab nations unify to bring it down, other nations will stand akimbo and watch?

You guys have no capacity to think. Let me tell you the truth, there are many jews scattered all over europe and America, if all arab nations try nonsense, then the whole world will decide to put an end to this nonsense religion bringing terrorrism, violence and poverty every where it goes.

Its already happening, most asian and east european nations are already very hostile to the islamic religion, you will only succeed in making western europe and America to join them.

Israel is zero with the European union
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by MuslimIgbo: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
JoeEeL:

If we go preach Jesus in Israel, and they begin to crucify us, we do not mind. We will still support them over the devilish sahel desert headslamming terrorist religion. grin

E over-pain am.
Ọdẹ
Lost sheep
Ignorant MUMU slave supporting slave masters that gives no shît about y'all grin
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by JoeEeL(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
wanimo:
so there is a war between Muslims and the Jews? You are a terrorist... I blame Lugard for making us country men. We are not supposed to be in one country.

If you only lament and complain, you will remain under this yoke for ten thousand years.

The question is, what practical steps are you going to take to untangle yourselves permanently from this yoke?
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by JoeEeL(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Ọdẹ
Lost sheep
Ignorant MUMU slave supporting slave masters that gives no shît about y'all grin

Haha.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by JoeEeL(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
goody234:

Good i hope you read what i wrote be objective

Yea I did

1 Like

Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by JoeEeL(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

The hatred from my end is mutual against Islamic terrorists

Confirmd!

Now you're talking...

That crazy madness of islam and its accompanying terrorism, we will end it.
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by JoeEeL(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
happney65:

They did o. They gba fun oga won ASAP ni o

Who wan die? grin

Correkt!! cheesy
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by Stephench: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
smeag0l:
America only supplied weapons to Israel when the soviet union supplied to Egypt. Nothing more. America never attacked nor planned to attack Israel in 1973. Go and read your history.
America only supplied Israel when Russia supplied Egypt? Must you guys lie to project Israel as invisible?

Israeli army are good we all know, but they're not the superpower you guys project them as. There are at least 5 Islamic countries that can destroy Israel on a one on one war without outside interference - America and NATO are the reason they still exist and America is busy buying these Islamic powers over and selling weapons to them, you know what buying weapons from America signify. They can deactivate the fighters in the middle of a war if you fight their allies and do even worst to that country this is why most of these countries would never fight Israel. Remove America from the equation and see Israel destroyed within months
Re: Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) by manikspears: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
lordm:
That's good. Showing love even at these times. Say no to terrorism

Yes they told them not to bring food ,they will take care of them.Wow great hospitality 😅😆

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.