Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints (44222 Views)

Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / 16 Tips For Safe And Cordial Relationship At Checkpoints – Nigeria Police Force / Lady Refuses To Alight And Apologize After Bashing A Man's Car At Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by chiiraq802(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
so we should wait for the South to be consumed too?

Those passerby's abi Travelers are dey the Esn or Unknown gunmen members.
If they don't want the south to be consumed too. They should go and engage the boys inside there hideouts inside forest and leave innocent civilians alone.
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Chibuzoripob: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
cool They are protecting our people. Allow them to do their job cool.If dem born ESN, UGM TERRORISTS,IPOB COAS grin grin,make he show face cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Khyrvxjzy: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:
Why should I bear him?. I'm telling them that their attention is needed more here, after all charity they say begins at home

adeboye is your president or governor

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Joshtaylorayne: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
That’s how it has been they will even slap u if u have ear phone on ur ears
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Supremos: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

na by force
Then they should shove their hypocrisy where sun doesn't shine
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Godsownfc(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
chiiraq802:
Terrorism don finish Northern Nigeria bt na for Southern Nigeria dem dey like show muscle pass.

Let dem go and mount roadblocks and checkpoints inside those terror-ravaged villages and local governments in Northern Nigeria.
As in ehn, this doesn't make sense to me, how will doing this help the security situation there
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Blake755: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Generalmystic:
Nigerian military is very useless and criminally minded. I won't be surprised if they are extorting the travelers
The do and the use gala buy to collect money for them
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Angelfrost(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
SO, na now this old news dey reach Nairaland??! Lol!

Soldiers have been doing this in the Southeast even before Kanu was "Kidnapped" in Nairobi. tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Austineva(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
This will still not save them cos we Biafrans are about to evict all of them from our Biafra Land and Biafra will be declared
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Khyrvxjzy: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:

is adeboye your president

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Confirmedzombie: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is a very good move. I endorse it for 15yrs.

Ipob will have sense by fire by force.

God bless our gallant military. Shoot anybody that misbehave at the checkpoint. No time to waste

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by okoro: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
millionboi2:
you an idiot,wasted sperm
your phertheir is an Ijiot

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Khyrvxjzy: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:

adeboye is a pastor that preach

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Godsownfc(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Joshtaylorayne:
That’s how it has been they will even slap u if u have ear phone on ur ears
An Igbo guy told me about this while traveling through the east but I thought it was a joke. This is bad. He said they sometimes check your phones to see if you're a yahoo guy, as in when did they became efcc
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Supremos: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

adeboye is your president or governor
I never implied he's my governor or president, besides, he wasn't the only one I mentioned. I mentioned him and shiek Gumi because both religious leaders are at the forefront of championing Israeli and Palestinian course
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Khyrvxjzy: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:

what has adeboye got to do with your well being
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Austineva:
This will still not save them cos we Biafrans are about to evict all of them from our Biafra Land and Biafra will be declared

Abeg, find food chop...! tongue
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Omalicious1: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqnzuOywXBU?si=2-ZD_6DYS12atdCY

WAR ZONE? In South-East, Army is forcing travellers to come down from vehicles at checkpoints

https://www.icirnigeria.org/war-zone-in-south-east-army-is-forcing-travellers-to-come-down-from-vehicles-at-checkpoints/

I hope they also do same in the North East
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Supremos: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

adeboye is a pastor that preach

I don't care what he does, I'm saying if he can lend his voice to Israeli/Palestinian crises, he can do same here too
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Superwave16320: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
In the North where there is terrorism bus ate not allowed to move freely.

chiiraq802:
Terrorism don finish Northern Nigeria bt na for Southern Nigeria dem dey like show muscle pass.

Let dem go and mount roadblocks and checkpoints inside those terror-ravaged villages and local governments in Northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by ojojonkembu: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
A woman coming from Owerri to Enugu missed the vehicle she board at army check point after UNTH if u are coming from Enugu.because when she walk pass the check point she want observant enough to monitor the seinna she board,the vehicle has already passed the check point while she taught the vehicle was still at the check point.the driver waited for some time and zoom off.and the seinna was not branded with any company name.
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Khyrvxjzy: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:
I never implied he's my governor or president, besides, he wasn't the only one I mentioned. I mentioned him and shiek Gumi because both religious leaders are at the forefront of championing Israeli and Palestinian course

if he chose to talk about isreal and he did not want to talk about ibo, how is that a problem

has he done anything illegal

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by okoro: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Dafresh:
big fooool spotted, this have been going on for more than 7yrs now mumu talking trash
your pherthere is a fooooooooooool
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Austineva(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Roboto11:
Well deserved.

Weren't you lot targeting and attacking soldiers and police officers quite recently?

If that isn't an act of war i don't know what is.
watch, they want war, we will show them barrage of war very soon
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by anungangampu: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
You might think incessant Road block started as a result of Unknown Gun men. But this has been happening far back 2011. Its an everyday discussion if you are playing Onitsha to Aba Road. Military collect egunje like Police for South East. I have not seen anywhere its done like in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by raskymonojendor: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
kettykings:
South East is the new Gaza strip?
Has been since IPOB started killing people and members of the forces.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Khyrvxjzy: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:
I don't care what he does, I'm saying if he can lend his voice to Israeli/Palestinian crises, he can do same here too

he does not want to talk about ibo

and thats it

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by deji17: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:
South East is under chokehold.

The military is suffocating us.

Enough is enough.
FG should secure, and save us from IPO, ESN etc, , No, FG is choking us .
Stick to one blackmail and stop gaslighting the FG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Superwave16320: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
That is their best shot boss citizen of that region ate in connivance with ipob

MasterJayJay:
What else do you expect from a miltary that lacks intelligence?

One of the objectives of the average Nigerian army is to punish innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Miracle2020: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
This is not new it also happen in Maiduguri.
Also Palestine are paying for supporting Hamas terrorists.
Anybody that turns his bedroom to kitchen should be ready for the heat.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Supremos: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

if he chose to talk about isreal and he did not want to talk about ibo, how is that a problem

has he done anything illegal
he hasn't do anything illegal, but charity begins at home, and it's terrible that he has ibom tithe payers but choose to talk about Israeli crises and left his ibo tithe payers
Re: Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints by Khyrvxjzy: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Supremos:

adeboye did not care about you too, why will adeboye talk about killings of ibo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D / Inside Kola Aluko’s Seized Galactica Star Superyacht That Just Sold For ₦15B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.