Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? (1049 Views)

Is This True That A Lady May Have Sex Consentually And Still Claim Rape ? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / Can A Woman Still Claim Virginity,after Masturbating With A Vibrator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by DCmaverick(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Greetings frm me,

My uncle was dating his fiancee for almost 3years nw and they had a misunderstanding that lead to their breakup,
surprisingly before the breakup my uncle's fiancee was already pregant for him(which he was aware of), nw she went and married a man(wit the pregnancy) and they had 3 children.

Nw earlier this month the couples lost their lives in a ghostly accident(r.i.p to them), my uncle is nw thinking of claiming the first child.

am wondering if he can or is he trying to involve himself into unwanted trouble??

please ur advice are needed.
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by KiNg0G: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nice script nollywood need to hire you.

4 Likes

Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Dididrumz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Has he been trying to take custody of the child ever since?

1 Like

Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by soundOsonic: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
DCmaverick:
Greetings frm me,

My uncle was dating his fiancee for almost 3years nw and they had a misunderstanding that lead to their breakup,
surprisingly before the breakup my uncle's fiancee was already pregant for him(which he was aware of), nw she went and married a man(wit the pregnancy) and they had 3 children.

Nw earlier this month the couples lost their lives in a ghostly accident(r.i.p to them), my uncle is nw thinking of claiming the first child.

am wondering if he can or is he trying to involve himself into unwanted trouble??

please ur advice are needed.
He can't claim the child.
If the man had signed the birth certificate, the child belongs to him.
Even though you go to court and request for a DNA, there is a 95% chance they wouldn't permit that.
Your uncle isn't the father, he never fathered the child or made any tangible contribution towards the child welfare, legally he have no right to claim that child.
Even if you do DNA test, the custody of the child will still remain with the deceased family except they agree to give up custody of the child.
You suppose pay for this information.

11 Likes

Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by DCmaverick(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
soundOsonic:

He can't claim the child.
If the man had signed the birth certificate, the child belongs to him.
Even though you go to court and request for a DNA, there is a 95% chance they wouldn't permit that.
Your uncle isn't the father, he never fathered the child or made any tangible contribution towards the child welfare, legally he have no right to claim that child.
Even if you do DNA test, the custody of the child will still remain with the deceased family except they agree to give up custody of the child.
You suppose pay for this information.
exactly wat am trying to let him knw
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by DCmaverick(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Dididrumz:
Has he been trying to take custody of the child ever since?

Yh
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ghostly accident?🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Earthstorms(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Ghostly accident?🤣🤣🤣

The accident caused them to become ghosts, that is ghostly accident.

2 Likes

Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Earthstorms:

1 Like

Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Maria96: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2023
What did your uncle do to claim the child while they wete alive The family has the right not to release the child for a dna.
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Reminderz: 2:17am On Oct 30, 2023
he can, with a very good lawyer... I'm just wondering why it's now that the parents died that he realises he needs his child.. mtchhw nonsense... man don die, una still wan cause his family another grieving moment by saying his child he catered for ain't his... why now? why fight after all these years?? another disadvantage of marrying an unfaithful woman; raising another man's seed and causing unnecessary drama...

does the dead man know she was pregnant or she decided to keep it a secret? this is why it's required for the woman to spend 3 months in the husband's house after a divorce to clarify if she's pregnant before she can finally leave in Islam... well they were never married anyways, just fornication...
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Gadafii: 2:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Your uncle was dating her for almost three year, they broke up while she was pregnant and she got married to someone and gave birth to three children within three years, is that correct or your head dey pain you?
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by kus4fame(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2023
How did your uncle know he was responsible for the first pregnancy of the woman? Was it because they were dating and having sex?

How did the woman meet another man that hastily married her while she was visibly pregnant? Was it because the man was responsible for the pregnancy or he's impotent?

Your unku has many questions to answer!!!

1 Like

Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by Lungdick: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Earthstorms:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by jamesversion: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Gadafii:
Your uncle was dating her for almost three year, they broke up while she was pregnant and she got married to someone and gave birth to three children within three years, is that correct or your head dey pain you?

I was wondering what sort of man marries a heavily pregnant woman, if he didn't impregnate her?
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by SuccessfulRichi: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2023
Your was just an average sperm donor. Not worthy to be a father yet.
Re: Can My Uncle Still Claim The Child? by DCmaverick(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2023
Gadafii:

i did nt say she gave birth to 3 children within 3yrs o, wat i said that after the divorce she went on to have 3 more children for her husband.

knw dix and knw pix

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Spec With A Picture. / Shades Of Grey / How Can U Ignite A Boring Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.