Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child (30918 Views)

She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by CALEB1590(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Olunmercy56(f): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2022

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Kazeem47(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Two of you should go to another place to do the scan again to avoid misunderstanding. Same thing happened to me and at end I found out it was another guy that impregnated her so started billing all her guys to give her money to abort it.

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nonexisting: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2022
You don finally pick a very risky call my friend. If you hadn't gotten into relationship with the vaginarian, you won't be where you are today. As at January 7, I was already here preaching about fucck and go but you probably were one of those that called me misogynist. See where love and relationship has landed you. Welcome to fatherhood and pray she no hook another man belle on top your head.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Let her birth the kid then go for DNA test..
Simple as that..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by rickpat(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2022
from January 7 till date is 10weeks?...well you can go for FETAL TEST ANALYSIS..

January 7 till date is 7 weeks not 10; weeks...FETAL CELL ANALYSIS WILL SOLVE YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM..visit a hospital ASAP.

Fetal test analysis is more like carrying out a DNA test for an unborn child...

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Ahmed0336(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Not yours.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations papa Emeka

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by MufasaLion: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2022
To clear ur doubt, go for paternity test, it`s jusk 200k. And if u know u cant afford the bills, just accept the baby like that & be a responsible father.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Crysallis(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2022
You calculate am yourself. Except u dey lie.

That pregnancy is not yours

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by MAGG0T(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2022
shocked

So despite all the tension rising In Ukraine

And insecurities in Nigeria, you still got erection and chose to dive into t0t0.

You're one of the problems in this country, and should be castrated

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Flexherbal(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2022
Wait for the birth of the child then carry out a DNA test.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by odinson1(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let her birth the kid then go for DNA test..
Simple as that..

I'm surprised you'd advice that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:

I'm surprised you'd advice that
Why should you?what were you expecting me to say?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by odinson1(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought. I met this girl on november of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our rltnsp life without sex up untill 7th january of this year. We had sex on 7th january and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant. Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am i the father of the child? NOTE; i have accepted it, but i want to be sure that i ain't gotta father another man child.

Avoid women now you guys would say no, now see what you have gotten yourself into.

Early fatherhood,money wey you suppose use dey better your life,now you go divert everything go the mother and baby

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by odinson1(m): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should you?what were you expecting me to say?

Something like "only weak men asks for DNA tests,real men take up responsibility and father any child their women give to them" cheesy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Vasically: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Bro you gat wait ooo then later go for DNA.

Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Free Domain & Hosting Registration + SEO. Check my signature for contact details
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:

Something like "only weak men asks for DNA tests,real men take up responsibility and father any child their women give to them" cheesy
That's gonna be insensible of me to say.. undecided
Why would an intelligent man father a child he ain't sure of?
That's why we have the dna test in place tho..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought. I met this girl on november of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our rltnsp life without sex up untill 7th january of this year. We had sex on 7th january and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant. Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am i the father of the child? NOTE; i have accepted it, but i want to be sure that i ain't gotta father another man child.
Any date on a scan is ±2weeks, so the real age of the baby may be between 8 and 12 weeks. Pregnancy is calculated from the last menstrual period which is approximately 2weeks before the baby is concieved. There's a 50% chance the baby is yours. In case of doubt go for paternity test. I am not a party to paternity fraud

Was she on her period during Christmas?

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by odinson1(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's gonna be insensible of me to say.. undecided
Why would an intelligent man father a child he ain't sure of?
That's why we have the dna test in place tho..

You are never sensible though,no offense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:

You are never sensible though,no offense.
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by odinson1(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2022

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by flemsy15(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Calm down and wait till after she's delivered of the baby. The facility to check DNA of the baby in the womb is not readily available in the country, if you find one,it will be very expensive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by dreh17(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2022
The fact that u dated a girl for three months before you had sex with her is disgusting. Except you didn't spend a dime on her in those three months.
Bold of you to come here for advice... Get out before you annoy me More. We've a serious situation going on in Ukraine

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:
Hello romancelanders, doctors and nurses in the house. I need you all to take me through dz with your professional thought.

I met this girl in November of 2021, asked her out and she gave in. We started our relationship life without sex up untill 7th January of this year. We had sex on 7th January and today her scan result shows that she is 10weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Please docs and nurses in the house, considering when i had sex with her and how old the pregnancy is, am I the father of the child? NOTE; I have accepted it, but I want to be sure that I ain't gotta father another man child.

Hmm

1.Repeat the scan at a teaching hospital.

2.Be honest with both yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Kajaard: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
CALEB1590:

You had sex on the 7th of January and she just told you she is 10 weeks pregnant?

You don't have Brains or what? Count that time and see if it's up to 10 weeks .

I really don't know why some guys are so dumb. Chief Simp. Nonsense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by Offpoint1: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Wait till birth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by b3llo(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Congratulations! Wait till after delivery.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child by jojo1415: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Consuil the oracle to know if u r responsible....ode grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2012 Semi-finals. . . . Voting Ended / Romance Section's Slum Book :P / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.