Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) (42835 Views)

Fire Breaks Out At National Assembly Building, Guts Several Documents (photos) / ‘7 Wells Drilled In Bida Basin Show Signs Of Oil’ - Ramatu Yar’Adua / Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by DECLAN2015(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Nice, natural gas in Enugu state this is good...

Remember, Enugu state has the largest amount of natural Coal reserve in West Africa, develop countries still use coal to generate electricity..

Oguta and Ohaji/Egbama combined in Imo have the largest natural gas reserves in Africa...

The fear of Igbo advancing and getting wealthy has stopped them from Constructing LNG plant in Imo State or continue the coal exploration.

"Fear of igbo" by who
Una just dey rate una self anyhow.
I think is the bad politics of igbo. It is your land after all.
So untill now ....no one knew that there is has deposit there

3 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by lexy2014: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Pakute: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2023
YourKarma:

https://africaoilgasreport.com/2018/11/oil-patch-sub-sahara/shell-finds-over-1-trillion-cubic-feet-of-gas-in-eastern-nigeria/

Where in the report was it reported as the highest reserves in Africa or Nigeria? abeg shift.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Ibusho: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

Exactly

Oguta and Ohaji/Egbama combined in Imo have the largest natural gas deposit in Africa...

The fear of Igbo advancing and getting wealthy has stopped them from Constructing LNG plant in Imo State...

Who are the them that should come and construct LNG for the SE.So u mean all of u shouting LP and ur simon Ekpa can not for a company to build LNG plant abi. In d SW we have Odua Investment what do u have on the SE.
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by lexy2014: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Nice, natural gas in Enugu state this is good...

Remember, Enugu state has the largest amount of natural Coal reserve in West Africa, develop countries still use coal to generate electricity..

Oguta and Ohaji/Egbama combined in Imo have the largest natural gas reserves in Africa...

The fear of Igbo advancing and getting wealthy has stopped them from Constructing LNG plant in Imo State or continue the coal exploration.

What stops the governors of these states u mentioned from constructing those things that need to be constructed?

Who are the "them" that need to construct LNG plant that didn't construct it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by muykem: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2023
The comments above show the level of frustration, anger, annoyance, vexation and hatred in South east. You people are solely responsible for any negative approach of others against your region. Igbo voted for one Nigeria at independent, Igbo started civil war less than 5years of independent, Igbo abolished regional system of government because it seems it was favoring westerners. Igbo organised first military coup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Kay25(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:
The south east is on another level. igbo land doesn't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever.
I hope the governor will use this and power Africa .

The energy God imbeded in igbo land is enough to power Africa and the rest of the world. We don't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever
U don't even need anybody...

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Morbeta11(m): 6:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

Boast, chestbeat, but no dey lie. Who told you that una have the highest gas reserves in africa?, where the official report? Infact am not happy reading this 😭😭😭😭 I really feel like hugging that transformer😭😭😭😭 why South East why why why...I hate those people... 😭😭😭😭

7 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by stuffs2002: 6:02am On Oct 30, 2023
YourKarma:

While Zamfara's gold belongs to Zamfara and the North alone.

No be una I dey blame, I blame SSers who allow themselves to be so used by this shithole in exchange for pittance.
My uncle owns a company that handles oil spill cleanup for some large oil exploration coys and, before I left the country, I used to accompany them to sites. I wept for the Niger Delta

Abeg carry your IPOB mentality comot for hia.

1. The biggest gold company in Zamfara is owned by a man from Anambra.

2. Aguyi-Ironsi promulgated the unification decree 34 in May 1966, leading to the abolition of regional system of government

Whatever weeping you have for Niger Delta should be directed at Aguyi-ironsi. Many of you just come online to talk crap without thinking.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2023
omoadeleye:

You people have problems o

This chest beating of a thing needs to stop.

Igbos have been enjoying other people resources.

If you want to commit suicide quick quick, just go and join Hamas and fight Israel. I can see your tears

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by patrickcollins: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

Boast, chestbeat, but no dey lie. Who told you that una have the highest gas reserves in africa?, where the official report?
IMO State has the highest gas reserve in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by joyandfaith: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Nonny95:

Like Zamfara gold? Right

Gold is different from gas. Anybody cannot just tap gas like gold. Gas is a bit complex.

1 Like

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by drerocker: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:
The south east is on another level. igbo land doesn't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever.

The energy God imbeded in igbo land is enough to power Africa and the rest of the world. We don't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever
See how goatfull u are
Y bring this kind talk here.
U need to be checked

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Pakute: 6:09am On Oct 30, 2023
patrickcollins:
IMO State has the highest gas reserve in Nigeria
Where is the official data?, be like say una don dey spread dis lie small small as una dey spread the lies of Anambra billionaires.
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by hammerFC: 6:09am On Oct 30, 2023
YourKarma:

https://africaoilgasreport.com/2018/11/oil-patch-sub-sahara/shell-finds-over-1-trillion-cubic-feet-of-gas-in-eastern-nigeria/

Y U DEY WASTE YOUR TIME ON THAT HATER?

ALL THIS NEW GAS EXPLODING EVERYWHERE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THAT ARTICLE.

THIS ONE IS BEING DISCOVERED BY ACCIDENT.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Kobicove(m): 6:11am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:

You don't need Nigeria for anything abi?

I hope you know that the entire Igbo land is landlocked and does not have a seaport for import and export! undecided

...before you start any tribal clapback just know that I'm a son of the soil from Anambra State!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by YourKarma: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

Where in the report was it reported as the highest reserves in Africa or Nigeria? abeg shift.
https://cddfactcheck.org/?p=22723&amp=1

Imo State houses most of Nigeria's gas reserves

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by YourKarma: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2023
Kobicove:

You don't need Nigeria for anything abi?

I hope you know that the entire Igbo land is landlocked and does not have a seaport for import and export! undecided

...before you start any tribal clapback just know that I'm a son of the soil from Anambra State!
Switzerland is landlocked too, but you can't compare Nigeria to them

3 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by hammerFC: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you read the story in the link u shared before u shared it?

LISTEN, IT IS GOD OWN DOING BECAUSE ALL THIS GAS BLASTING OUT NOW IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

SOME OF THEM JUST BURST OUT OF THE LAND BY THEMSELF.

GAS IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW, ALL OVER THE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by YourKarma: 6:15am On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Abeg carry your IPOB mentality comot for hia.

1. The biggest gold company in Zamfara is owned by a man from Anambra.

2. Aguyi-Ironsi promulgated the unification decree 34 in May 1966, leading to the abolition of regional system of government

Whatever weeping you have for Niger Delta should be directed at Aguyi-ironsi. Many of you just come online to talk crap without thinking.

Please provide proof that the biggest gold company in Zamfara is owned by an Anambra man.

If Aguiyi Ironsi unified Nigeria, does it mean we should continue the way we are because of a man who is long-dead? Abi the nonsense happening in Nigeria affects him in the land of the dead?

3 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by patrickcollins: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

Where is the official data?, be like say una don dey spread dis lie small small as una dey spread the lies of Anambra billionaires.
Use Google Mr man, you know the data is scattered all over in the internet but you find it hard to accept it. I don't know anything about Anambra billionaires as I am not from the State

1 Like

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by lexy2014: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2023
hammerFC:

LISTEN, IT IS GOD OWN DOING BECAUSE ALL THIS GAS BLASTING OUT NOW IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

SOME OF THEM JUST BURST OUT OF THE LAND BY THEMSELF.

GAS IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW, ALL OVER THE WORLD.

How does that answer the question I asked....Did you read the story in the link u shared before u shared it?
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by georgedaniel01(m): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2023
A gas reservoir has been struck!

Enugu state government should prepare a solid gas development strategy by linking it to education and Infrastructure to create an African manufacturing hub.

The moment IOCs start sharing money and you collect. forget it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Pakute: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2023
patrickcollins:
Use Google Mr man, you know the data is scattered all over in the internet but you find it hard to accept it. I don't know anything about Anambra billionaires as I am not from the State

bring the data here na, why is it that difficult ?
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by backtalkG(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2023
You guys don't even reason that could be a pathway to hellfire undecided
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by hammerFC: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2023
lexy2014:

How does that answer the question I asked....Did you read the story in the link u shared before u shared it?

LISTEN, U OVERESTIMATE YOUR IMPORTANCE AND RELEVANCE.

I DONT OWE U ANY ANSWER, IF U CANNOT SEE, TAKE IT LIKE THAT, DONT DISTURB ANYBODY.

RIGHT NOW, SE IS AWAKE AND A MOVING TRAIN, NOTHING CAN STOP WHO GOD HAS BLESSED.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by patrickcollins: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

bring the data here na, why is it that difficult ?
Google it, is on the internet

1 Like

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by lexy2014: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2023
hammerFC:

LISTEN, U OVERESTIMATE YOUR IMPORTANCE AND RELEVANCE.

I DONT OWE U ANY ANSWER, IF U CANNOT SEE, TAKE IT LIKE THAT, DONT DISTURB ANYBODY.

RIGHT NOW, SE IS AWAKE AND A MOVING TRAIN, NOTHING CAN STOP WHO GOD HAS BLESSED.

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by CodeTemplar: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Monsignor22:

The Nigerian government under their wicked Military commissions thought they could absolutely crush everything about Igboland including our potentials when they ceded several parts of Alaigbo to other parts of Nigeria, including the Oyel rich parts of Igboland; all to delineate and sap us from any mineral and natural resources. But GOD PASS THEM, in their haste to perpetuate wickedness they forgot Gas and Green energy will be the future one day, now the oil has brought more curse than good to Nigeria, Oyel isn't an attractive commodity on the global market anymore...na gas dey reign now and we have mega-tons of that sitting under the earth of Igboland, keep your oyel and drown in it while you impoverish the Niger Delta regions that own it...we will keep our gas and harness it for the sole development of Igboland.
crude oyel suspicions everywhere

It is likely white hydrogen.
Here is an excerpt from a CNN article about its potential and discovery in Mali:

In 1987, in the village of Bourakébougou, a driller was left with burns after a water well unexpectedly exploded as he leaned over the edge of it while smoking a cigarette.

The well was swiftly plugged and abandoned until 2011, when it was unplugged by an oil and gas company and reportedly found to be producing a gas that was 98% hydrogen. The hydrogen was used to power the village, and more than a decade later, it is still producing.
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by hammerFC: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2023
patrickcollins:

THEY ARE BITTER ABOUT EVERYTHING.

IF THEM POST ISIAGU CLOTH NOW, THEY WILL CRY.

FUNNY ENOUGH, YORUBA WOMEN DONT BEHAVE LIKE THEIR MEN.

I DONT KNOW WHETHER THE MEN IN THAT TRIBE ARE ALL BOBRISKY AND THE WOMEN MORE MACHO.

U NEVER SEE YORUBA WOMAN CRYING OVER EVERYTHING OR MISBEHAVING, ALWAYS RESERVED, CALM AND MATURED.

ALMOST LIKE A MAN.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Pakute: 6:29am On Oct 30, 2023
patrickcollins:

abeg shift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.