Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) (42778 Views)

Fire Breaks Out At National Assembly Building, Guts Several Documents (photos) / ‘7 Wells Drilled In Bida Basin Show Signs Of Oil’ - Ramatu Yar’Adua / Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by hammerFC: 5:06am On Oct 30, 2023
GAS EVERYWHERE!

ALL SOUTHEAST STATES ARE BLESSED WITH GAS IN ABUNDANCE.

SEE HOW ENUGU GAS, IS JUST BURSTING OUT EVERYWHERE

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by SpatialKing(m): 5:08am On Oct 30, 2023
sirblend:

Now you commented base on emotions...

Common sense should have let you ask for the cause of the fire instead of talking about bîâfrâ and separation.

The cause of fire 🔥 has been confirmed... Is natural gas.

15 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by yom2(m): 5:11am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:
The south east is on another level. igbo land doesn't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever.
I hope the governor will use this and power Africa .

The energy God imbeded in igbo land is enough to power Africa and the rest of the world. We don't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever
is that hubrism am observing here? Mellow down on it. It's ur big problem
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Ozommadu: 5:11am On Oct 30, 2023
The barren South east...according to them.

But God no be man

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by ezegenigbonine: 5:12am On Oct 30, 2023
Na Peter Obi cause am
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by lexy2014: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2023
Nonny95:

The ease at which the fire started suggests how endowed the Enugu and the entire southeast is with Natural gas.

How did u arrive at your theory that because u suspect the fire was caused by gas in Enugu, then automatically the entire SE has natural gas?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by hammerFC: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2023
Ozommadu:
The barren South east...according to them.

But God no be man

YET NO TRIBE HAVE MORE LANDED OIL THAN IGBOS.

THE OIL THEY BOAST OF IS IN THE SEA.

IGBO OWN IS ON THEIR LAND AND THE LARGEST IN NIGERIA.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by lexy2014: 5:18am On Oct 30, 2023
hammerFC:
GAS EVERYWHERE!

ALL SOUTHEAST STATES ARE BLESSED WITH GAS IN ABUNDANCE.

SEE HOW ENUGU GAS, IS JUST BURSTING OUT EVERYWHERE

How did u arrive at the highlighted?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by lexy2014: 5:19am On Oct 30, 2023
hammerFC:

YET NO TRIBE HAVE MORE LANDED OIL THAN IGBOS.

THE OIL THEY BOAST OF IS IN THE SEA.

IGBO OWN IS ON THEIR LAND AND THE LARGEST IN NIGERIA.

How did you arrive at the above conclusions?

3 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by omoadeleye(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:
The south east is on another level. igbo land doesn't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever.

The energy God imbeded in igbo land is enough to power Africa and the rest of the world. We don't need Nigeria for anything whatsoever

You people have problems o

This chest beating of a thing needs to stop.

Igbos have been enjoying other people resources.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Munzy14(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2023
South is blessed!

But Politicians enjoy the divide and rule syndrome.

See natural wealth.
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by MightySparrow: 5:21am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:

Igbos have been using our oyel all these years. Now that we have discovered oyel in Igboland. You ain't going nowhere. We stay here to drink your oyel together.

Hahahahagrin

7 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by samsard(m): 5:21am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:

Small gas fire and you people are already up in arms about being endowed and self-sufficient. LOL. I was told something like that happened in my village in Benue State. There's minerals all over Nigeria. Banditry is thriving partly because of those.

5 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:23am On Oct 30, 2023
God have mercy on us oh!
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by guidelight: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Ok
Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by timilehin007(m): 5:25am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:

So you needed this fire outbreak to prove this your gibberish…instEad of sympathizing with the people concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by epainos: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2023
No matter what any group of people claim to have, but as long as they are greedy and there are traitors among them...as long as money is their main focus....they will not be anything. They are zero.

Pack all the natural resources in this world in a place, it isnt up to 10% of the capacity of human resources. Unity is the efficient that make up workforce.

Character and attitude are above others.

The moment money can buy you...you are finished.

I have just reminded you again.

6 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Pakute: 5:31am On Oct 30, 2023
SpatialKing:
Nice, natural gas in Enugu state this is good...

Remember, Enugu state has the largest amount of natural Coal reserve in West Africa, develop countries still use coal to generate electricity..

Oguta and Ohaji/Egbama combined in Imo have the largest natural gas reserves in Africa...

The fear of Igbo advancing and getting wealthy has stopped them from Constructing LNG plant in Imo State or continue the coal exploration.
Imo has the highest gas in Africa, Anambra has the highest billionaire in Africa, bla bla bla.. be calming down with the lies abeg. No official record to back your lies but una no dey gree rest. We don dey use gas in this country tey tey before imo state was even created.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Pakute: 5:36am On Oct 30, 2023
samsard:
Small gas fire and you people are already up in arms about being endowed and self-sufficient. LOL. I was told something like that happened in my village in Benue State. There's minerals all over Nigeria. Banditry is thriving partly because of those.
As in.. their inferiority complex no be here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Morbeta11(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2023
I noticed some Igbo haters just avoided this thread... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Morbeta11(m): 5:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

Imo has the highest gas in Africa, Anambra has the highest billionaire in Africa, bla bla bla.. be calming down with the lies abeg. No official record to back your lies but una no dey gree rest. We don dey use gas in this country tey tey before dem discover gas in imo state was even created.

What stops you from boasting with something from your own area? Abi you don't have anything to boast about? Even if its Banditry, you can also boast with it...instead of bitter capping....you can hug transformer if the thread pain you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by YourKarma: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2023
LadyRosa:

I love the fact its neglected.

When the time is overly ripe, it will be used by us for us and with us.

Honestly, I love it too. Let them leave it for us while some fools here on nairaland keep echoing "south east is barren"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by YourKarma: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2023
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at the highlighted?
https://africaoilgasreport.com/2018/11/oil-patch-sub-sahara/shell-finds-over-1-trillion-cubic-feet-of-gas-in-eastern-nigeria/

Pakute:

Imo has the highest gas in Africa, Anambra has the highest billionaire in Africa, bla bla bla.. be calming down with the lies abeg. No official record to back your lies but una no dey gree rest. We don dey use gas in this country tey tey before dem discover gas in imo state was even created.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by stuffs2002: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:

Igbo can even power the universe and the entire galaxies

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by stuffs2002: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by DECLAN2015(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykings:

Y telling us on nigeria forum
Is gas not everywhere
This ur chestbeating no know bound

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:51am On Oct 30, 2023
Nonny95:

Proudly the DOT NATION!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 5:53am On Oct 30, 2023
You no go see those grand children of the fallen demon here, this one no be drug related news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by YourKarma: 5:53am On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Go and sit down...

Any oil found in the south belongs to the north and the whole country.

While Zamfara's gold belongs to Zamfara and the North alone.

No be una I dey blame, I blame SSers who allow themselves to be so used by this shithole in exchange for pittance.
My uncle owns a company that handles oil spill cleanup for some large oil exploration coys and, before I left the country, I used to accompany them to sites. I wept for the Niger Delta

5 Likes

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by YourKarma: 5:54am On Oct 30, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Y telling us on nigeria forum
Is gas not everywhere
This ur chestbeating no know bound
Gas isn't everywhere bro.
Also, you people have been claiming that the SE is barren so allow them to chestbeat small

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Breaks-Out While A Borehole Was Being Drilled In Enugu (Picture) by Pakute: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2023
Morbeta11:

What stops you from boasting with something from your own area? Abi you don't have anything to boast about? Even if its Banditry, you can also boast with it...instead of bitter capping....you can hug transformer if the thread pain you.
Boast, chestbeat, but no dey lie. Who told you that una have the highest gas reserves in Nigeria?, where the official report?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Were People Right About Buhari? / Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Fayose Thanks APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.